a question to the old old old elite-butts

KALONY

U told me I just had to kill u each time well u ant on when I am sorry?  For the hark god thing people have diff opnions and gun posted cause he is just mad at me which I dont give a shit.

Thats not what we agreed. Similar, but not exactly. And payment is not complete.

As for harv dropping, thats a very skillful move. Would take a harkonnen God to do that (!)  ::)

Hey, like in real life, we can all have different Gods, y'know. I belong to the "Jeff is Hark God" Sect  ;D

god is a n00b? wow, i didnt knew this, but oh well, now i ve the explaination for all that crap in the world....hehe

hey, for all of u parrots, who try to copy me, u never will pronounce "hehe" as great as me...u can be the god of hark ord or atr, but i am the god of hehe....and for all who didnt knew this, hehe is the short form for HEil HEll ....lol...sorry for that bad joke

KALONY

no seriously i call mord the hark god cause he usually doesnt let me down and he plays fierce offense... like  in-your-face-hark  .. i really like that. Plus he and i have done more practice together.  Its nothing personal jeff.  I use to say it before i even knew who you were.

85% times with u gun im ordos or atr rarely not hark.  I dont care all different opinions.  Maybe u do play best with mord but last few days mord played around me we had a disagreement and from there is was pure trash talk to me.  Maybe thats why he ant on my togive christmas list ::) .  Been a while maybe he changed and want be such a bastard to me.  Gun u've never seen me play my hardest hark probly were I put my mind to it and not leo's face.  Its up to others to decide not me or mord but mord just will like in the thread about listing the best player he listed himself and u got onto him about that. 

EDIT Add On:  If brennq was around he would still be the hark god still cuase he beat all and me n mord and everyone else.  I beat him few times but for the 3 of the times I beat him he best me 15. Even when he was around mord kept saying he was the god.  Got no prob with u mord as long as  each day were not at each others necks which seemed what we always were.

i dont care, i think, i have a good micro, when i ve a fast lvl 3 dust, when i am able to fight on 3 places in a 3vs3, and if i can beat a army, wich is bigger than mine (without an head on fight whats important with ordos for hark for example)...but oh well, i realy dont know those guys from 2002, only these guys, who came back or r still playing, and than i c, that i have at least the same micro than them (to bad, not in all houses...heeh). but i think we have a lot of good players. jeff for sure, apo leo gun, and a lot of good ppl, who r not so perfect, but good skilled in late games.

KALONY