a question to the old old old elite-butts

KALONY

when i came online some months ago, i saw brennq playing (i didnt knew that he was 1 of the best) and thought boahahaha, how he is doing this shit, and couldnt fight anything. and for sure i lost week after week til i get slowly better, and some of u trained me.

now i am not bad, and can play with those elites and sometiomes i can beat em.

but now my question. some of those elites didnt play for a few days weeks months or years.

so maybe u all r not as good as in older days.

is the whole gameskill of our games wich we play nowadays weaker than 2 years ago?

would i be able to fight brennq now? (i dont want to know if im better or weaker, just if i can have a gg with him...u know?)

or did the playingstyle changed? so that we cant compare it with those days???

KALONY

PS.: hell yeah thats a great n00b question...HEHE

EDIT: i saw, that i posted in the wrong board, u can move it to emp board if u want, coz thats not abaut strategie

hell yeah, the question wasnt abaut if i am as as good as him. only if could do a good fight, or if i would die badly, coz i dont know the skillz of older days. but by the way, i love our kind of playing these days.

if the map isnt to small, u can beat hark for sure. just try to dont do a head on fight....let him run, keep him moving so he need to spread his army, and so u can kill him slowly....but anyway....it would be cool to play nowadays a game with the "god" brennq...hehe...he did realy cool rushes and bo`s wich r hard to handle.

i was doing maybe 5 qm matches in my live (i lost em all) when i was online 2 years ago for 1 week. i quit playing coz i thught yall cheat...hehe...i came back again some months ago and im still playing, but i love it now. i think, teamgames r much more fun, coz u can have fun together with friends. it might be not so much challenge like qm and ladder but its more comunity, and we all learn much more from each other.

i just was thinking, yall think, that the games r maybe weaker tioday than before.

ok, c yall online and letz hafe some fist....ups...R O C K

KALONY

yeah 1vs1 i won a few, but we didnt make that much 1vs1, and we cant count teamgames, coz mostly there r more things happen to make me or better my team win or loose against u.

so we cant make a time-jump, to answer that question for sure, but now i will believe, that our game-style/skill isnt more weak....hehe...

KALONY

yeah 1vs1 i won a few, but we didnt make that much 1vs1, and we cant count teamgames, coz mostly there r more things happen to make me or better my team win or loose against u.

so we cant make a time-jump, to answer that question for sure, but now i will believe, that our game-style/skill isnt more weak....hehe...

KALONY

Kalony our gameplay now is stronger....

only problem is that when you practice practice pratice with a certain person and you get good with them and almost unbeatable... people like skumclam complain that you are stacking teams.... when all you are doing is wanting to play with your partner who you spent days practicing with and training with.

only problem is that when you practice practice pratice with a certain person and you get good with them and almost unbeatable... people like skumclam complain that you are stacking teams.... when all you are doing is wanting to play with your partner who you spent days practicing with and training with.  Thats irritating.

Lol I remember kalony crying when me n spaze always played togethere that he wonted other teams.  As gun said we just practice togethere alot and just got really really good, but now named teams always have us divided  :P .

hah.. i fought against you 6 times last night and you kept begging to change teams.... i think you missed being with me. Get over it... its over!

you cannot have the MANGO  *snap*  *snap*

Lol we won 3of4 and I wonted to change cause it gets old re after re.  The other two I was with u.  Missed u lol thats a good one, u picked me after a exchange of words I remember, sheems u were trying to win me back  :P