Fan maps for online play

erjin999

• 1 year later...

I suppose if you have a trumpet, why not blow it, eh ? :P

Have I ever seen a map of yours?! Where are they...?!?!? When you make a map I'll take your opinion in consideration. If you dont like mine...rate them, there is a section to do so.

Now dont come criticize me, criticise/rate the map, I can do whatever publicity I want, Im just being honest.

i said it befor . and i say it again. the only map that will make a blast is an 8 players map

that looks like fisher... playes like fisher  and smel like fisher..

why do it when we allready got fisher?? just because we can  use it as a reserve when we need

to have some change but not effect our fisher way  game style

Have I ever seen a map of yours?! Where are they...?!?!? When you make a map I'll take your opinion in consideration. If you dont like mine...rate them, there is a section to do so.

Now dont come criticize me, criticise/rate the map, I can do whatever publicity I want, Im just being honest.

Dude, take a breath, look at the smiley I used, and work out what I meant...

Dont jump to the wrong idea. I was being funny, seeeing as most people here havent made maps. I actually said you should blow your trumpet if you can...

Looking back, I cant see where the criticisms are. Did I say your maps are crap ? Did I say you shouldnt make em ?  :(

Ok, my mistake. Sorry then.

Its almost certain that anyone who posts something receives a nasty stupid cinic coment usually.  ???

So I understood badly your coment. But you can criticize my maps if you want, or rate them. We are free to give our opinion, in this case I just interpreted as a bad coment.  ;)

Like one said: "Opinions are like asses...everyone has one" lol

Whew, for a minute there, I thought he was taking "How to win friends and influence people" lessons from spicy  ;D ..........and as far as your maps go Xano, I have played them both and I like them both, they are good maps. Ohh, and Xano I had a question about your maps, but it's off topic so I will im you later about it.

i never tryed to influence  anyone voodoo belive me am not that kind of guy. i am a simple man

and a closed personalty... i just get attaked all the time, like i said (reason unkown)!

most of the times i  ignor  the attakers but olso some times i lose my control..

as for wining freinds i think non of us came here to chat. and i respect some players

that i never see them talk or post.. but they still make good freinds by playing (teams ex..)

i dunno why anything i say comes with heavy effect to the ears of the readers.. perhaps

like ive been told, its my poor abelty to control the english expretions.. so i will talk less

and comit my self only to replying.. if importent..

Ok, my mistake. Sorry then.

Its almost certain that anyone who posts something receives a nasty stupid cinic coment usually.  ???

So I understood badly your coment. But you can criticize my maps if you want, or rate them. We are free to give our opinion, in this case I just interpreted as a bad coment.  ;)

Like one said: "Opinions are like asses...everyone has one" lol

Nah, I havent even downloaded your map yet, when I got all the maps, yours were not out.

If we all start downloading maps, and can agree on them, then yeah I will get them too !

I can testify to that. Sadja Path is awesome, but a bit unbalanced for serious playing ;)

Thanks gunner, You may be right also about being unbalanced but in a real world you never find 8 rock areas of the same exact size and with the same amount of natural defenses. I know its a game...but even though I tried to compensate that with more available spice for those smaller rocks.

Ohh, and Xano I had a question about your maps, but it's off topic so I will im you later about it.

Ask anytime, if I can help, Im glad to do so.  ;)