Is Doom 3 scary?

Terror

I very rarely get scared by anything nowadays....horror movies are so stupid and pathetic they are comedies thesedays and games......just no.

you got to relax and let yourself be immersed into the game.....

it is sorta like hypnosis..... if you resist it ... it wont work.... same goes for being scared by video games.

yeah Doom3 is very scary... everyone who says "no it ain't" should try playing with "Nightmare" modus, so every little scratch can almost kill you and you always are very short of ammunition, so you don't run through the levels and pump tons of ammo into those evil bastards but you sneak around very carefully, watch every step you make and every small noise can make you go crazy if you play at night with 20 health and 6 shots left... and when as you get deeper into the complex, the atmosphere gets better... those delta labs are just awesome... blood all round you, very dark and just really scary.

and resident evil wasn't that scary, it was very boring in my opinion.

if u think doom is scary dont even try half life ya pussies. in half life da monsters are triggered to spawn right der on ya ass. they come out of no where and rock your world yo. they got the starngest music and shit lol. half life aint dat scary but i did let out a few screams cuz my friends screamed and it wuz a chain reaction that guy was fucking retarted. i like in the first video he called him a pussy lol. half the time on the comp screen u could see shit. i wanna see dat chair break when he leans back lol