Nationstates

Dunenewt

Well, I *do* have these training mechs... they're just lying about in boxes, but I have no idea who to ship them too. I mean, it's not s if they *think* or anything... the way the Richesians go on, you'd think they were *computers* or something... <coughs nervously>...

Well, I *do* have these training mechs... they're just lying about in boxes, but I have no idea who to ship them too. I mean, it's not s if they *think* or anything... the way the Richesians go on, you'd think they were *computers* or something... <coughs nervously>...

I was hoping for some highliners; apparently, they work without a navigator  ::) (see prequels). 

They don't work without navigators until the Atreides Imperium and the Guild's loss of the spacing monopolly when the Ixians developed a machine that could traverse space just as well as a navigator. The highliners built in the Ixian caverns were piloted out by a navigator. But yeah, I have some of the old Dominic-class ships knocking about...

They don't work without navigators until the Atreides Imperium and the Guild's loss of the spacing monopolly when the Ixians developed a machine that could traverse space just as well as a navigator. The highliners built in the Ixian caverns were piloted out by a navigator. But yeah, I have some of the old Dominic-class ships knocking about...

No I meant in the Legends trilogy, they make regular trips without navigators....

I just had an issue in my nation, and its editor was SalusaSecondus  :O

I found this guy at the top of the list for something once. Contacted them and attempted to get them to join us. Turned out they have the flag because they liked it (it's the same as mine, but not copied I don't think) and used to play Dune2000. But not anymore. Oh well.

A small religious group is lobbying the government to allow them to take multiple wives.

The Debate

"It's about time we had our religious rights recognized," says Freddy Broadside, a devout member of a faith that is never made quite clear. "Who is the government to tell me I can't love more than one woman? The government doesn't know how much of me there is to go around!"

[Accept]

"This is nothing more than sexual deviants using religion as a pretext for perversion!" says Reverend Faith Rifkin. "Marriage is one man, one woman, and death do we part. What's so hard to get? Anything else is a perversion, and must be banned."

[Accept]

"Multiple wives? Excellent!" says passer-by Buy Spirit. "Presumably we will allow multiple husbands, as well. And gay marriages, of course. In fact, now is probably the time for the government to butt out of marriage altogether. Let people marry their cats, if they want."

[Accept]

LOL