• Irulan
    • Chani
    • Jessica
    • Alia
    • Darwi Odrade
    • Murbella
    • Hwi Noree
    • Siona

most of the women dont really interest me in the books, they all have their problems for me, but if I had to select one or two that I find interesting they would probably be Siona, even though she can be kinda a well... you know.lol

Also Jessica, I always thought she was cool.

But if you are just talking about physical aspects, then I would want to be with an Honoured Matres. :D hehe

Talking about noble houses I think it might be house harkonnen that has the real noble blood ( though I am pretty much sure along the way they also got bastertized ). The House Corrino came out of slaves of planet Corrino ( not sure but pretty much looks that way ) and house Atreides came out from Andrew Sougors who was nothing more than a civilian. So Irulan being noble is kind of absurd.

Ghanima whooped Irulan pretty good. But Irulan plays a pretty important part by keeping track of events in other words she is a hostorian.

ps : I only liked Jessica, Alia, and Ghanima as Gesserits. The others are manipulators and parasites.

The House Corrino came out of slaves of planet Corrino ( not sure but pretty much looks that way ) and house Atreides came out from Andrew Sougors who was nothing more than a civilian. So Irulan being noble is kind of absurd.

First off, that info is from the Prequel novels, which weren't necessarily the intention of Frank Herbert.

Second, using that logic, kings and queens of today wouldn't be considered nobility, since many of their lines have not ruled for ten thousand years...  I think a hundred centuries is enough time to consider Hosue Corrino an established nobility.

Spoiler, about Jessica:

[hide]Jessica was a Bene Gesserit. But sort of turned her back on them when she got a son as child, instead of daughter. And she helped Paul becoming independent of the Bene Gesserit (the uncontrolable Kwisatz Haderach) but later she returned to their service. And took the assignment to "solve" the problems with Alia.[/hide]

And Alia was never a Bene Gesserit, she despised them. (And was afraid of them)

First off, that info is from the Prequel novels, which weren't necessarily the intention of Frank Herbert.

Second, using that logic, kings and queens of today wouldn't be considered nobility, since many of their lines have not ruled for ten thousand years...

The problem is, if you like these girls, then you like frank herbert.

Ever heard that idea that most artists subliminally put their faces on the faces of those they paint? well it is true more often than not, and I believe that is the same with writers.

come on, try and read it. Dont you notice that all the women AND men have similar characteristics?

They are usually self-contemplative/self-absorbed/over-thoughtful jerks.lol I actually started thinking about this thread and what the women are like. I know I posted and voted a bit ago, but I didnt really put much thought into it. Now that I can see everything from a bigger perspective, I would not want to be with any of them!

I am a simple guy. I would rather bbq with some close friends than go to a fancy dinner. I would rather read a good book or watch a good movie than go to a broadway play. I do think a lot, but I like to hope it is sincere and for good purpose, but yeesh! The people in the dune universe can get a tad annoying after awhile.lol