What game are you most looking forward to?

Dunenewt

I don't know any games that are coming out. Except for World of Warcraft. I don't know if i'm going to play that, but i am kinda looking forward to it. Also, i would like to play Age of Wonders Shadow magic, it is out for some time but haven't seen it yet anywhere.

The only think I've really seen that looks worth a second glance right now is Thief 3, but I am somewhat skeptical of it, since it's supposedly much more mainstream (read: unoriginal) than its predecessors.  it's geared more toward action as opposed to stealth (which is really the backbone of the game).

Also, if it is indeed in the works, I'm looking forward to Elite 4.

The official Sard Elite "games to buy when they come out list" is as following...

Grand Theft Auto: San Andres

The Sims 2

Battlefield 2

The Punisher

Tiger Woods PGA tour 2005

ah cant wait! bout time I find some games to be excited about.....its been awhile....think Generals was my last excitment in the games department...

I really look forward to Doom 3!

ID are cunning lads and they're planning to release the game on the 15th of June or something to beat Sierra's Half-Life 2 which is due on the 30th of June or something!

I want the Radeon X800 before that, but I don't have the money!

Doom3 should run fine on my computer anyawy.  :P

Can't wait. It will be the best game ever

Also, if it is indeed in the works, I'm looking forward to Elite 4.

It is. I read an interview with David Braben a few days ago. He has confirmed that it is in the works, but not coming out this year. All the features from the previous Elite games will be brought up to date.  :)

Half-Life 2 and Fallout 3, that got new programming team awhile ago.

Doom doesn't interest me, I never liked the originals (well duh, I bet the new game isn't anything like they  :P), I hate crappy horror plots that hardly make any sense and I have to admit that the monsters in the game are the most uncreative I've ever seen. Even the big eyed grey alien loses in uncreativity to the Doom3 monsters.

A science facility in Mars where's a portal into hell? Ah yes.

And imo, even if the monsters would be creative, they look stupid. The only good looking monster I've seen on the screen shots is the big eyeless grey clump that has nasty mouth. It looks really neat.

It is. I read an interview with David Braben a few days ago. He has confirmed that it is in the works, but not coming out this year. All the features from the previous Elite games will be brought up to date.  :)

Well I know that, but I don't know if any actual work is being done on it.  The most I've seen are some fairly old models.

And it will apparently be somewhat different from the others.  There will be no "stardreamer" for example.

even though i won't be able to run doom 3 on this comp. I think it looks awesome. I'm not a huge fan of the typical FPS games. But i played both doom and doom2 and i thought they were realy cool (even scary at the age that i played them).

even though i won't be able to run doom 3 on this comp. I think it looks awesome. I'm not a huge fan of the typical FPS games. But i played both doom and doom2 and i thought they were realy cool (even scary at the age that i played them).

Hehe, I think Doom3 will be really sinister.

It should be good when it comes out.

Or maybe they will ruin it like Sierra did to Lords of the Realm 3, which I was anticipating and was going to buy; but when the castle editor wouldn't run because it said my videocard did not have something and then the reviews that is was completely opposite of Lords 2, I was turned off.