The Playoff Thread

Mahdi

Who do you want to see win the Cup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see win the Cup?

• Calgary
    • Tampa Bay

I`ll agree with Andrew,Go Maple Leafs.Thats my team 8)

Since I`ve moved I don`t have satelite so I cant follow the games on the telly,toooo baad.I`ll have to check in here tho ::)

Cybo

P.S yo another flag did appear and yes it does exsist,its that Dane one like in Danish hehe,too bad we can`t have two flags,cause I`m a Norwegian living in Denmark see ? ;D

I`ll agree with Andrew,Go Maple Leafs.Thats my team 8)

Since I`ve moved I don`t have satelite so I cant follow the games on the telly,toooo baad.I`ll have to check in here tho ::)

Cybo

P.S yo another flag did appear and yes it does exsist,its that Dane one like in Danish hehe,too bad we can`t have two flags,cause I`m a Norwegian living in Denmark see ? ;D

Yer, in the UK they are showing it live for FREE on Channel 5. Which is really good, apart from the fact it starts at like 1:30am.. :O

Its only just now that I've watched more of it, and really gotten to like it. Errm kinda of off topic, but is anyone here gonna watch WWE Backlash this Sunday?

No we were at the Westin for some art show and it got boring so we went to the lounge to watch the game. I think all the wrestlers are staying there for the PPV today, I don't follow wresting anymore so my friend was pointing them out.

Sweet!  The Habs rock.  Now, if Calgary wins, it'll be a perfect night.  Well, as far as hockey goes.

The "battle of Ontario" sure is heating up (even moreso than usual, that is).  I had to break up a fight in the beer tent at the Corel Centre yesterday.  Damned Leafs fans.  ;)