Try not to multi-nick it hurts the community

GUNWOUNDS

I'm not accusing anyone of anything i am just asking that you please use your most "well-known" nick so that it will be easier to find you online...

For instance i went online today and checked my buddy list and nobody was on.. but they could have been using a new name or something...

and so i might have left when someone was really on...

Same for the XWIS server.... i can check who is online but if your using a new name i wont recognize you.

I agree with Gunwounds. It aint fun when people use so many different nicks...

People usually do this so they can pretend to be newbies, then whoop me when it turns out to some super player (not that it takes a super player to whoop me, o' course).

I cannot think of any real need to have more than 1 nick name.

Maybe anyone with more than 1 nick can shed some light on this ? Why have more than one nick ?

A good reason to have more than one nick is cause when ur freeze and rebute or whatever then try to login it may say "Nick in Use".  When this first happen to me I was like wtf.  So that is the reason I made another nick (freeway24 so u know) and clear that (jeff2429 was first nick).  But u know makin loads and loads is just dumb.

people multi nick because there afraid to get beat by someone good on there regular nick so they hide under a different one and when they challenge u and u kick there ass they run away and if they beat u they brag like there a god _Bleeeping_ cowards !!

jeff2429: if u use more nicks cause of comeing back after a crahs, cause it says, that ur nick is in use, than i can tell u, that if it happen to me, i just delete my cookies (internet options ie), and than it works. (on my comp i guess....duno whats with urs)

KALONY...one nick for LIVE

jeff2429: if u use more nicks cause of comeing back after a crahs, cause it says, that ur nick is in use, than i can tell u, that if it happen to me, i just delete my cookies (internet options ie), and than it works. (on my comp i guess....duno whats with urs)

Hey I tried it and it worked...  But see I did not know about that before so another nick was my only option I knew about.

I wasnt rebuking anyone i was simply asking that the practice cease since the community is so small now and that people could think noone is online due to it .. resulting in fewer games.
Very well.  I shall henceforth be found online only as acelethal.

I have to say that a few of the people that I have played recently with multinicks, they have been quite forward on their main nick, ie, darnn00bs, yukaz..etc..

but it would still be good if everyone stuck to a single nick. Make life simpler.