Happy New Year

Mahdi

Happy new year once again. Did anyone elses new year suck?

I tried to sleep for 8.5 hours, but only slept about 3.

Our apt. got really messy.

Only 10 people were supposed to be here but 30 showed up and I only knew 10. Almost a big fight. Some bottles broken. a wake up "call" (or neighbors banging on  windows and doors all morning) from the neighbors. lots of booze spilt. our neighbors are knobs, I'm gonna call the landlord someday.

I would say it was worse than going to halifax and getting the fire department, ambulance and police at a party... and then we had to clean the house for 3 hours at night. guess thats what happens when someone calls 911 cause someone drank too much and the house gets trashed really badly.

Happy new year once again. Did anyone elses new year suck?

I tried to sleep for 8.5 hours, but only slept about 3.

Our apt. got really messy.

Only 10 people were supposed to be here but 30 showed up and I only knew 10. Almost a big fight. Some bottles broken. a wake up "call" (or neighbors banging on  windows and doors all morning) from the neighbors. lots of booze spilt. our neighbors are knobs, I'm gonna call the landlord someday.

I would say it was worse than going to halifax and getting the fire department, ambulance and police at a party... and then we had to clean the house for 3 hours at night. guess thats what happens when someone calls 911 cause someone drank too much and the house gets trashed really badly.

Sad to hear that! :O

Well as I have a Labrador and he's scared of Fireworks I stayed at home and watched TV, there was rubbish on English TV so I watched WDR Andre Rieu in concert, that was cool.

Can you believe it on ITV 1 which is one of our main channels here, they went into the commercials at 2 minutes past midnight, I couldn't believe it ! :(

I watched movie marathon... MiB, Gone in 60 sec., serie Enterprise, Wild, wild West...

I'ts10.45am in Libourne, France !

Scytale, I have the impression that your sign picture is more and more small ::)

it's because people with slower comps or slower connections are complaining about it, so I resized it, so it's less than 200kb

Happy New Year's, all!  Last night, I got together with my friends (one of which had come home from NFLD&L).  But I was a sick today with an upset stomach from the booze I had New Year's Eve.  Worse still was that I had to work today.  I didn't think I'd survive the bus ride.

Who wants to watch Leeds United ?

happy new year all

i do what with living here and all that loyalty stuff. anyway just cause we are on the back foot now dont mean we cant make a comeback and claw our way out of dept and relegation.

who knows what the future holds