The Dogs of War

exatreide

In the Year 3030 humanity has spread itself among the starts. Colonizing and settling the galaxy, No other races have been encounterd, We walked among them like Gods, Destroying createing anything we wanted, Our Population was in the Trillions, The Factions were devided and often faught, but there was peace. Then The Fallen ones Returned, A race of Space faring beings thousands of years more advanced them us. We Battled no stop for Year after year, World after world was scorched in there path, Our shipps were swatted like flys, But still we kept attackting the invaders, Sucide tactics were taking effects as they drew towards are home.

Earth Was populated by 11 Billion, The Nuetral spot where all factions made peace, It was the Hague of the Galaxy, it contained all our history and know how.

60 million sucide piliots held the invaders while Earth was evacuated and the knowledge escaped, Earth became the rallying cry of the Resistence, new ships were created Constant harrasment of the invaders suply lines caused billions of them to starve, and they fled

Leaving Sleeper Cells on dozens of unhabited planets, most of which still havnt been discoverd, they plan and prepare for there breathens return and to cause a end to the human race.

Now The Factions of humanity have no place to settle there differences, now they battle for control. May the best faction win.

RULES

Everyone Pics a Faction, Each faction controls two planets, two asteroid belts, or a planet and asteroid belt. You Pick!

No Instant Travel It takes Time! I will not Tolerate Instant Travel no we left and the next post we get there, AT LEAST one post to get somewhere close AND MORE for further distances.

No WMD

WMD include EMP- Biological, Chemical, And Thermnonuculer Weapons Everything Else is fair game.

Super Vessels Are allowed but take massive amounts of resources and posts to complete and are not INVINCIBLE.

No One Post Battels

No “I already know”, meaning if I launch my fleet at you in one post the next post you reply “well the Atreides prepared for the Harkonnen attack”, how the Hell did you even know I was attacking you? Explain it.

No One can Bring Back the Shadows(The aliens i mentioned Earlier) from the other Galaxys I will do that when the time is right.

No killing another characters player without consent.

NO GOD MODDING.

CRY HAVOCK AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!

House Ender

Planet+Asteroid Belt= UnderTerra and the Fireball asteroid belt.

Full Populace:4 billion

UnderTerra Population=3 billion

AlphaI Populace=700 million

AlphaII Populace=300 million

Space Navy:

1 flagship

10 BattleCruisers

7 Cruisers

15 Destroyers

100 Fighters/Bombers/Corvettes

12 Frigates

Military:

30,000 Marines

5,000 SpecOps

600 DemonClaw II tanks

200 Tomsaw Artillery Units

500 Trikes

Navy:

5 Aircraft Carriers

7 Destroyers

13 Assault Frigates

30 Support Craft

200 Fighters/Bombers

Planetary Info:

UnderTerra - A dense,green planet with many jungles and oceans.Homeworld for House Ender

AlphaI - An asteroid,first colonized in the year 3120.Main spaceship producing base for House Ender.

AlphaII - Colonized in 3140, has the least population of all colonized House Ender worlds/asteroids,etc.Main military training base.

This promises to be good. :)

:) :)

House Huahin

A small house which is quite rich and fairly self sufficient but is not a major player in the current affairs, yet.

Planets/Asteroids:

Huahin IX: A fairly Earth-like planet but 80% of the surface is water.

Huahin V and VII: These asteriods are heavily mined by autonomous robots.

Huahin X:Where the majority of the Space fleet is housed and where the ground troops are trained, this asteroid is mostly desert except for the poles which are where the main cities are located.

Faction: Dragazhar.

This house doesn't in fact have a home planet. It is centred around more than twenty moons which orbit the gas planet, Har'oloth. The moons are known by numbers, Loths 1-21. Each is very different. Some are inhabitable, others are only bearable deep under the surfaces. Each is controlled by a council member, and the council is headed by the leader of the largest moon, Loth 9. This may seem democratic, but it is not. Dragazhar is an oligarchy.

The house also has several bases dotted around the rings of the planet (which in this case count as an asteroid belt). These provide the supplies and minerals which the enclosed moons cannot.

House Thorin

Home planet: Thorin Prime

The surface of the planet is a nuclear wasteland. Harsh weather, static storms, high radiation. The only exclusion is the space ports and the few gates to the subterranen dwellings, where the Thorians live. On the asteroid belt is where the space fleet is docked.

House Thorin is famous for exports of rare mineral resources, which is relatively abaudant on Thorin Prime and it's asteroid belt.

Faction: Numenor

Planet number 1: Haldir

Haldir is a huge rocky planet extremely rich in reasorces. Not many people live there except for permentent mining outposts. Haldir used to be a very gasseous planet, with the few spots of solid land having large mineral deposits, but after an asteroid hit the planet, the impact and the heat created fused the planet into one big solid mineral ball

Planet number 2: Eol

Technically, Eol is itself actually just a moon of Haldir. The heat from the asteroid impact on Haldir created oxygen in its stead, giving opportunity for life to arise on the planet.

The Numenorian Empire consists of 2 asteroid fields, both of which are mostly just debris from 2 huge asteroids colliding. The first asteroid field is called the Agmar Field, and is made mostly of chunks of ice, which spin and fly erratically in all directions. These chunks are barly held in check by Haldirs gravity well, but they do happen to make a great natural minefield to incoming enemy forces, as only the Numenorians and their allies know the safe paths through.

The Second asteroid belt is debris from the planet itself. They are much heavier and much closer to the planet than the Agmar field. Since the inner asteroid field is much more stable than the outer, the Numenorians have put gun emplacments and outpost stations on these asteroids. These provide a great defence, because the Numenorians can shoot at incoming enemies while the enemies are trying to dodge asteroids.

The Numenorian empire was founded durring humanities fight with the Aliens. A large military envoy was trying to outrun an alien fleet that was chasing them, and they flew into the Asteroid field for cover, and amazingly, found their way all the way through to the planets within. Their ships engines were destroyed on impact, but most of the people survived. They spent years fixing up their ships, and using the reasorces of the planets to add to their weaponry, but by the time they were ready to leave again, their outposts heard news of the quazi human victory, and the faction fighting that ensued, so they just stayed hidden on their planet, building up a military force. They have just recently started to make foreys into the rest of the galaxy to interact with other peoples, and see what would happen.

The Numenorian military is very big, as they have not been fighting against the rest of humanity like everyone else. Also, because they have to get through 2 asteroid fields to get anywhere, their ships are some of the most manuverable in the galaxy, although they have very few large ships. Their weapons and ships are all very high tech, since there have been no wars to shut down RnD, but most of the military is not great at fighting yet, as they have no real practice at it.

Larsen Ender paced about his room,nervously chewing his lower lip.The universe was at war again...But not with the aliens,but with each other.And it would only be a matter of time before one faction found their home planet and destroyed it.

He stopped pacing.He WOULD NOT let that happen.Although they had an impressive force already,these were turbulent times.Turbulent AND dangerous.So they would have to be more turbulent and dangerous than others.

And for that they required resources.And to be able to get resources,they needed planets.And to be able to mine from the planets they would need manpower.And for the manpower to get to the planets they would need Colony ships..and Dropships.

Which they had...

A week an a half later, 5 Colony ships blasted off. Where they would land,nobody knew,but when they did,House Ender would have acquired a new planet...

The Crosis Union

The Crosis Union is an economical and military alliance between the planets Ghezar and Tha Rith.

Before the birth of the Union neither planets had a strong, centralised government and being militarily weak, they were humiliated countless times at the hands of stronger factions. In the year 2941 many states from both planets signed an alliance treaty on Earth, the brain behind the treaty being Gerard Crosis, a well regarded political theorist from Earth.

Neighbouring warlords saw the new alliance as a threat to the order of things, and formed a temporary pact. They send a strike fleet to end this enterprise once and for all, but to the surprise of everybody in the known universe the counter alliance suffered a terrible defeat due to outstanding leadership on the Crosis side. Both cultures always possesed agressive tendencies, and united they engaged in multiple interstellar wars, most of wich ended in favour of the union. The now infamous Crosis Union has thus built up a reputation of a warlike faction that is not to be trifled with.

This is post one of two, I would post it all together but I think this thread needs a little kick-in-the-ass to start it up.

The faint footsteps in the distance echoed a familiar lurker common to the hallways. There was but a brief pause before the door slid open and out of the damp and coldness of the passageways emerged Terroneous, the Kalonian military Commander. He wore his studded military uniform with an array of various metals awarded from past confrontations. His old grey hair, or what remained of it was laid down flat, and his walk portrayed the faintest level of urgency and impatience, though he tried to mask it.

Gazing around the room he admired what the young lad had decorated it with. The exterior walls were a faint, calming blue, he had managed to put pictures up of old House military achievements and others of disasters, like the dreaded Kalonian ambush on the Imperial fleets years ago.

Those who chose to forget the past are condemned to repeat it. The boy learns fast.

Gazing around the advisor quickly spotted the heir lying in his bed quietly with the covers over his head in a triangle form. Sighing Terroneous quickly moved over and grabbed the covers, dragging them off the bed. There was the young chap, gazing down at a hologram imagery book that from what Terroneous could see described basic trade and economical elements of leading a economically strong faction.

“Why do you concern yourself over such things Deron?” Spoke Terroneous in a slightly majestic tone.

There was a few seconds pause before the boy looked up from the hologram, “because, I have to be ready for the new war upon us.” Though the boy was only 10 he showed remarkable mental age that sometimes scared even the battle-hardened advisor.

“I am doubtful that you will be the economical or militaristic spearhead of the inevitable Kalon military strikes”, responded the old man.

The boy looked up, a faint glimmer went over his eyes, the whole royal blood seemed to have relatively the same features in their bodies: tall, muscular, black hair, and a slim, strong face.

“And who will lead this attack then, my father? He must stay home and care to most the matters of the citizens. Or you? Dear advisor, age is starting to get to you, you know” said Deron with the innocence of a child protruding throughout his tone.

Failing at suppressing a smile the advisor snickered a tad bit, “I’m not dead yet, you know.”

The boy didn’t respond but looked back down at the image intently and then quickly turned it off, sensing the mans impatience.

“Come, we can continue our chat down the hallways, we must go quickly though for the meeting is about to begin.” The boy nodded in response, he stood up and they quickly began to depart down the corridors.

A few minutes had passed in silence before the boy yet again felt curiosity seek-in.

“Why must we attack others, Terroneous?” He inquired.

“Well”, began the advisor, taking a deep breath to allow the question to fully sink in, “we really do not have much of a choice regarding this.” The boy looked up, puzzled.

“Basically”, continued the man “we’re under severe economical oppression from outside trade. This faction, soon to be yours, use to have an immense amount of trading options and routes between other various militias. This way we ended up getting outside materials for our surplus good, mainly our diamonds and gems that surrounding galaxies and systems seemed to be seeking out to purchase. This way also allowed us to construct our warships and keep our people with a heavier sense of security in this day-in-age where attacks can come out of nowhere. However, what your father liked was how many allies we made by giving others what they thought were good deals.”

“So we were cheating them?” Questioned the boy, interrupting.

“No, not preciously, at least not from they’re standpoint”, continued Terroneous.

“We were giving them better deals then they expected, the gems we export are savored throughout the organized human galaxies. However, regarding your question; times have begun to change. Due to Imperialistic domination of other militias, greed, or up-throw our trade has been severed.”

A group of twelve House guardsmen quickly stomped by, walking in unison.

“This has led to a cut-off in our materials to build warships, and other weapons.”

“But sir, aren’t both Dahung and Ferack rich in natural resources that we could use to construct such things?” Questioned the boy, darting through a crowd of three diplomats passing by, who bowed to the young boy.

“Rich? No, I wouldn’t say so, better off then a good deal of the other planets? Quite. However, it is always more logical to trade with outside partners so your not solely dependent on your own resources, or they begin to deplete. This is also the case for our worlds; we have been an organized govern longer then any of our opposition, thus our populace is extravagantly larger in size, and so is resource consumption which inevitably requires more towards them, less towards our own military wants.”

“There has to be another way though, instead of killing people!” Yelled the boy, getting the attention of the surrounding guardsmen and diplomats. Putting his hand on the boys shoulder he gave him a few reassuring taps and they slowly began down the corridors towards the meeting room once more.

A few seconds passed and once more, young impatience took over; “there has to be another way Terroneous.”

“Terroneous?” The boy’s voice only seemed to fade out in the Advisors head. A faint memory began to protrude into the advisors head, it was from so many years ago.

It was a beautiful day; some small cloud groups darting around the sky and a thick, calming green hovering over the skies. The sun was out shining brightly and the beginning shape of the two moons were beginning to outline the sky. Terronenous began to walk out onto the balcony where his Duke sat, gazing down at his child playing carelessly hundreds of feet below. Swarmed around him were House Guards, not exactly open to a threat.

“Do you think it’s safe to be this far from reach of him, m’lord?” Spoke the advisor, making his presence known.

Without turning around or missing a beat the Duke kicked up his feet from his chair, stretched out and relaxed.

“He’ll be fine, no one will harm him, that’s why I put guards there, Terroneous.” He replied almost cheerfully.

“Yes, sometimes that may not be enough though”, Terroneous trailed off, the Duke snickered at this slightly.

“Old friend, you know I trust you, and I respect your methods-of-apocalyptic-demise around-every-corner, but sometimes you must set down the sword of battle logic, and let a boy live a real life, outside politics.”

Terroneous huffed at this, turned to his leader and cocked a eyebrow, “I don’t think you of all people should be stating that, Altec.”

Though there was the ranking system, Terroneous had helped raise Altec along with his father, so there almost a father-son element in their conversations.

“Oh really?” Replied the Duke questionably, “that is supposed to mean what?”

“Exactly what you stated, but you do the opposite”, Terroneous had now turned to face his Duke.

“You don’t openly care for the boy enough, you drag him into politics immediately, don’t you think that is extreme?” Questioned the advisor, adding a slight emphasis onto his question.

Turning to gaze at him the Duke waited a few moments before responding.

“It is the best way to prepare him for the inevitable duties he will have to serve when I am gone.” Terroneous was obviously twitching around, irritated.

“I’m aware of all of this m’lord, but a lad should be a lad, and you don’t even show you really care for him. How can a man lead a Empire but not really know what his life is about to begin with?”

I find it hypocritical of him to try and fight me with the same arguments that his father used.

“My son DOES know who he is and what he fights for”, the Dukes voice carried a faint trail of irritation.

“You raised your children differently then mine, yours are now Commanding officers in our military that is however, a far cry from that of being an heir to a throne.” He finished.

“Yes, but there are certain principals in raising a child that you must follow”, grumbled the old Commander.

“You have your principals and methods, and I have mine”, the Duke ended the conversation with that.

Yes m’lord, and that in the end will be your downfall.

“Terroneous?” The boy was now tugging on his sleeve slightly.

“Huh, oh…No, there is no other way, we are put into a position where we must act now, or be destroyed.” The boy looked up at him questionably, but did not respond.

They arrived at the large doors and walked in, the meeting was about to begin.

(sure sir sard)

Faction KYA

Two Planets KYA prime and Helsinki.

Goverement: Democracy Turned Dictatorship in the recent conflicts across the Galaxy. Alex Rodrigues has abolished the congress and Senet of the Empire and made himself Prime Minister.

Econemy: Based on Mining on Hesinki expansion planes to near by planets on the drawing board.

Population: KYA prime 6 billion, Helsinki 2 billion.

Military: 40 million.

Fleet consists of:

3 Carriers With 22 Georgia class fighters on each.

34 Destroyers

1 Battleship

22 Crusiers

Ship Yards Will begin Producing more military craft in the face of the ever Growing agression in the sector.

Symbol: Red and blue Checkerd Shield infront of two crossed rapiers with a mongoose in the middle of the shield.

OOC:My computer,for some reason,when I go down one line,it goes

down 2 lines.Sorry for the inconvinience. :-

2 weeks had passed since the departure of the colony ships.

1 had answered.1 out of 5.And it had called in to say it had

successfuly found a suitable planet for colonization.Another

colony ship had been sent to the coordinates given by the

first.Now they needed the call from the other 4 ships...

Suddenly,and aide burst through Larsens' wide double doors.

"Sir!"He panted,holding a microprojector."We've got a call the

colony ship "Termite"!"

"What are they saying?"Larsen asked,suddenly apprehensive.He

did not feel that this would be good news...

The aide handed him the microprojector...

OOC:

Can I bring in the aliens?Or do you want to bring them in at a

specific time,Ex? ???

Prologue

2 weeks ago

Thousends of people walk inside the towering building. It is named the "Needle", the building of the federated Crosis union on Tha Rith. With it's 500 stories it pierces the sky, rising from the city where it's always night because the huge skyscrapers hold back every ray of sunlight. A man wearing a long black coat walks into the building and takes the special elevator- the one reserved for the highest personel only.

On floor number 500, the very highest on the planet, he steps out of the elevator and into a small room of a mere 8 m2. He picks his ID card out of his pocket and holds it in front of him. The 2 guards flanking the elevator nod and let him pass. He holds his eye before a retinal scanner as another means to confirm his identity, and it too allows him to pass. The steel door across the elevator opens and the man walks out of the small room and into the massive hall- or rather floor. The entire room is basicly a huge bowl made entirely out of glass, giving a crystal clear view of the stars above.

An officer walks towards the man and takes his coat- revealing his striped general's uniform. The general walks down the isle to the centre of the room, entirely surrounded by rows of chairs as if it's a football stadium. In reality it's the meeting room of the representatives of all governments in the Crosis union, but they are not here today. There was a meeting scheduled between the members of the chancelors cabinet, and as supreme commander of all armed forces he was to be present. He takes his seat at the table in the centre of the massive room. The president procedes to open the meeting, and the debate rages on well into the night, far away from any nosy ears.

2 days later the fleet receives orders to prepare all ships and tripple combat exercises...

Today

Three quarters of the fleet are battle ready at this very moment, the rest is either under repair or awaiting to be recrewed. For the first time in 22 years such a large fleet has been mobilised, never since the Corona war had the Crosis Union mobilised such a large strike fleet. These movements could of course not have been kept secret for long and by now everybody knows about it. The galaxy watches with anxiety and suspicion- and waits.

( i will bring them in when the time is right.

"Mr President." The aid said nudding the president

"What is it?" The president asked still mostly asleep.

"We have a situation here."

"What kind of situation?" Rodrigues asked wiping the droll from his mouth.

"We have a inbound attack fleet orgins unknown but they are from the Teri Sector."

"I thought that sector was scorcthed to nothing ness by the last shadows."

"It wasnt. sir. They ships are headed towards Helsinki."

"Any commincation been atempted?"

"Yes sir. No response."

Another aid rushed in.

"Mr president. They attacked one of our our transports with out provocation!"

"How many ships?" The president said sitting up the concubine beside him barely stiring.

"Reports are still coming in but it looks like were facing a fleet three times our size."

"Jesus Mary and Josphene."

"We already sent our requests for aid to all our allies, but it will take atleast several days for the messege to reach them."

"How long till the fleet reaches Helsinki?"

"34 Hours. If they press there reactors to 110% 26 hours."

"Rally the Armred forces fleet to high alert."

"What do you suggest we do mr president?"

"Use the asteroid belt between Helsinki and the Gas Giant Ankara. USe hit and run tactics. Use the asteroids as weapons. I dont care but keep them from getting to helsinki at all costs."

The aid started to turn away.

"Begin evacuations from Helsinki."

The Aid turned and nodded

The KYA space fleet Turned and headed towards the Asteroid belt.

"My Lord, the reports states that the daily supplies would be depleated by the end of the year."

"What's happening at the factories? Hadn't we install the latest machinaries last month?"

"Yes...yes my lord. But...but that could only produce 45% of our needs. We still need to rely on the trades."

"Order the owners of Nutech to be executed! Those pigs!"

Several of the guards marched out of the room.

"So, had the public known about this?"

"No, my lord. Only you know about this."

"Keep it as a secret then. Send General Shin in."

"Greetings, my Lord."

"General, how is the status of our fleet?"

"To be honest, my lord, It's a paper tiger. The ships are too old, most of our men are rookies...there are problems everywhere."

"You'll reform the fleet. I would provide you unlimited expenditure. Then, open the trade routes for our House again. By all means."

Fleet rebuilding 5%, 20% per post.

The time for waiting was now over. The Crosis warfleet left the docks at Thi Rith and jumped into hyperspace, heading towards the nearby Thi Goroth system. The Thi Rith system contained had an abundance of many types of recources, but hasn't been touched since the end of the Corona war because the peace treaty signed on Earth marked it as neutral territory. The Crosis government gambled that none of the parties to the treaty would go to war over this, and even if they did, the last war had left most of their rivals ruined and unlikely to put up much of a fight.

"Chancelor, we have received an urgent request for aid from the KYA. They are under attack!"

"By whom?" president Schwarz asked surprised.

"Ships of unknown allegiance, apparently from the Teri sector."

The minister of foreign affairs walked fast paced into the room.

"Sir we must respond to their call. If we don't send aid our relations with the KYA will be strained."

"On the other hand, we would have to draw away a considerable part of our strike fleet from our current campaign..." chancellor Schwarz pretended to be considering the consequenses but he had quite made up his mind already.

"Tell the KYA that we regrettably cannot send any aid at this point and wish them a merry christmas. I'm not about to let the Thi Rith system slip through my fingers."

"But sir..."

"Quite! You have your orders. Now get lost."

The Crosis fleet maintains it course towards the Thi Rith system and will arrive next post.

"Order." Head Councilor Lillian Yfre murmured into the riot. The chaos ceased. Silence reigned again as the Head Councilor swept her icy gaze across the table. It was large and circular, formed from black rock. Around it the councilors of Har'oloth sat together for the first time in eighteen years. It was a farce. Someone coughed. The Head Councilor waited for several nerve-shattering moments before she turned her head to regard the councilor from Loth 12.

Loth 12 was a small moon, one of the smallest. It was a tiny chunk of rock, barely more than a meteor. It was a mining world.

"Councilor Gjor." Lillian inclined her head ever so slightly.

"Well, I... er..." The short man stuttered.

"Come, Councilor." Lillian said loudly, her voice echoing, "You have something to say do you not? Say it."

"Well... it's just that it's been so long Head Councilor..." Gjor whined. "Dragazhar has been cut off from the known universe for centuries. How can we know what kind of state it is in? How can we possibly be ready?"

"We are not ready." Another voice boomed. Lillian turned her head slowly to the left, her ice-blue hair glittering slightly.

"Councilor Hummans, of Loth 15." She said. The flabby woman nodded in turn. There was no intimidating her. Loth fifteen was a harsh place and anyone who grew to be Councilor wasn't to be trifled with.

"Dragazhar is never ready!" The woman bawled, "Dragazhar has been lurking in the shadows for centuries, watching and being watched but never taking part! There is no easy route for us anymore! When we sealed ourselves in we made sure it became harder and harder to get out!"

"Correct!" The elderly Councilor from Loth 2 slammed his hand on the table. "The deep end is the only end!"

"But why must we venture beyond our own planet anyway?" A quiet voice said. All heads turned in the direction of Councilor Iemay, from Loth 4. The petite woman raised her large eyes and surveyed her audience.

"We are safe in here." She said quietly. "We have everything we need to support a carefully-controlled population. Why is there this sudden drive to leave a satisfactory system?"

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" The beefy Councilor from Loth 10 shouted.

"It is broken." Lillian murmured, and again the rising hubbub around her subsided. She had a knack for it. "This system is adequate and no more. Sooner or later our wall of planetary rings will not be enough to defend us and then we shall be destroyed. This may not happen for thousands of years but happen it will. We must prepare now, we have left it too late already."

"But-" A voice tried.

"Enough." Lillian intoned with just the slighted shadow of an edge on her voice. Silence fell. She could hear her heart beating. "There will be no more debate, there will be only decision." She pressed her hand against a panel inset into the table. Coloured lights flickered.

"A majority to expansion." Lillian announced after a pause. "We shall start with our own system, and then perhaps more." The Head Councilor looked around one last time, and then began telling people what to do.

Dragazhar had grown used to living on inhospitable worlds. There are nine planets in the system, eight not including Har'oloth. Every six posts a colony ship will arrive on one of them. Each time one arrives (apart from the first time) a base will have been set up on the one before.

For many years they had drifted around ever since the great war, now the time for battle had come again, They were the sons of the last true Scandinavians to abandon the holy Earth. Now these ‘Vikings’, a word they had begun to use about them selves, had decided to join the fray once more and fight for the sheer joy and beauty of it…

King Ragnar had ordered The Scandinavia, the world craft of the Vikings to move towards the Helsinki, all this based on a fragment of the KYA help request

Armed forces

10 million men.

The Scandinavia

25 Longship cruisers

40 Raider destroyers

100 Axe fighters

The doors of the Silver Hall were thrown open, as a messanger ran down the hall. Panting, he slid to a halt in front of the Silver Thrown, and half bowing to the king, he began his message.

"Your honor, we have just recieved an intercepted message, it seems that the empire known as "KYA" is under attack by unknown forces. Several other planetary governments are mobilizing for war. That galaxy is about to explode, your highness."

The King Aromir sat back in his thrown, with a thoughtful look on his kingly face.

"Dispatch my scouts, I want 3 scouts to to go to this "KYA" and see what is happeneing. I want 2 more squads to take up post on the outer edge of the Agmar belt, to alert us of any incoming ships. Remember, we have no allies right now, and most people dont even know we exist."

(Scouts will reach KYA in 2 posts, return in 4.)

"Have the responded to our comms yet?"

The aid started to speak when his wrist started to vibrate. He raised it to his lips.

"What is it?"

"They want to speak to the president."

"Put them on."

A Old man apeared on the Telivsion, White beard down to the middle of his chest head bald. Very aged.

"You can not defeat us. Your forces are overwelmed. Surender to your new ruler Tolnep." And pointed towards himself," And you maybe spared.

Rodrigues smiled.

"You dont wana fuck with me Tolnep. I'm Micheal Tony Rodrigues. You fuck with me and you fuck with death." His voice was full of anger and hatred for the man. He had been personaly disrespected and would not tolerate it."You think you can just come in my system and tell me what the fuck to do? You think you can just tell me what to do with out a fight. You just fucked yourself Tolnep. I was gona have my fleet take it easy on you. I was. But now." He pulled raised his knife and hurled it at the camera. It went up in sparks.

"Have the ships engange him at will. Make him fight for every inch of space."

The KYA space fleet consisted of

3 Carriers With 22 Georgia class fighters on each.

34 Destroyers

1 Battleship

22 Crusiers

A sqaudron was 8 fighters

8 sqaudrons in total.

At the head of one of these sqaudrons the Valkery's was Ryan Sharpie. Valk one.

The fleet waited hiden the electronic interpherence of the Asteroid belt. It had disperced to keep the enemy from hitting them in one spot and ahilating them.

His comm unit clicked. and he grabbed on the yolk out of reflex.

"All ships are orderd to hold till the end. Incoming Fleet in 3 minutes."

"Is he crazy?" Valk 6 asked," They have three times as many ships as wee do. How the hell are we suposed to hold?"

"Think of your family. Think of what happens if those troops ships land with 100 million warriros. Fight with honor." Ryan said blips apearing on his radar," I got incoming remember to cover your wingman and use the asteroids to your advantage."

The fighter turned and raced towards the Valkery fleet laser bursts pinging off the asteroids around them.

"Break and attack!" He sceamed over the com.

He banked his fighter to the left and nose dived deeper into the belt.

"Valk one you got two on your tail." Valk 3 said vaperizing a enemy fighter in the process.

On it. Ryan said pushing his ship to 80% thrust and headed for a thick cluster of rocks. Lasers blinked beside him his shield flickerd to light absorbing a few hits. Ryan dove under one of the asteroids and pulled up sharply both fighters fallowed. He punched it and narroly missed another large rock diving under it. One of the enemy fighters failed to see this rock and slammed into it.

Ryan turned the fighter around rapidly the G forces trying to rip him to peices his internal stabilizers must be damaged or malfunctioning. The enemy fighter was heading right towards him. Ryan fired the shots slamming into the fighter draining his shields and engulfing the ship in a massive explosive.

"Some one help I cant shake this one." Valk 6 said his shield lighting from multipul hits.

Ryan slammed his thrust and raced towards the fighter towards his fellow fighter. Laser fire spit out of his fire in rapid fashion slowing him down. The enemy fighter broke its pursuit but it was to late a well placed shot peirced the the engine coolent line. The fighter went up in flames.

Rodrigues looked over the reports. The fighters were giving the invaders a hell of a time. He smiled proud of his ships. They had withstud minium casulties and inflicted heavy amounts on enemy fighters.

"Incoming Crusier class Siloute." He shouted over the com banking his fighter towards large craft ahead of him."All craft form up on me. Arm Proton torpedos and XLX rockets."

In a matter of seconds his sqaudron had formed up behind him.

"Target the engines. If we can paralize the bitch the rocks should be pulled in by the gravity and finish the work. Watch out for its defenses. We dont know what this thing can do."

Com clicks came back in reply.

Ryan Slammed his thrusters to full speed. Dozens of purple fire raced towards him. They were fired to late the rounds falling behind him.

lasers raced out of his fighter the destoyer shield abosrbing them infront of one of the 6 massive engines that proppeld the crusier.

"Full Proton torpedo barrage on engine 6 on my mark." He paused his targeting system locking on,"Mark!"

16 torpedos raced towards the crusier. Ryan opened up with his lasers. 9 torpeods failed to peneitrate the shield. It failed momentarly alowing the other 7 to slip in. Explosions lit up the entire rear of the crusier. The 6th engine was engulfed in flames. For a moment the flames went down. It must have hit a fuel line.Another massive explosion raced out of the rear of the Crusier more engines fell. And the ship begain to dip towards the asteroid belt.

It continued to fire concintrating every weapon on the sqaudron of fighters including its large capital ship to capital ship guns. A fireball the size of a city block raced towards the sqaudron.

"Break!" Sharpie screamed banking his fighter. Alarms filed the cockpit. His shield was virtual toast.

He checked his computer Valk 4, 6 and 2 didnt make it.

What looked like machine gun tracer rounds begain pepering the crusier. Small explosions blossemed across its hull. One of the engines was still functioning it was putting everything into pulling away from the asteroid field. It returned fire on the KYA destoyer a light show of Purple and red streakes filled the sky. Fighters exploded constantly through the asteroid belt.

A asteroid slammed into the nose of the Tolnep Crusier. Causing the tiliting crusier to throw its back into the asteroid belt. It slammed into two more rocks. Escape pods begain launching. The ship was toast. The KYA destoyer turned and headed off.

"Fighters are orderd to return to sector 118." His com reported.

The remainder of the Valkeries turned and raced towards their new orders.