The Dogs of War

exatreide

KYA forces had defeated the majority of the Tolnep ships the Remaing ones were falling back to regroup behind the gas Giant.

Rodriges Alowed the prince to go back to his battle group in exchange for suport against the Tolneps. More Tolnep ships arive in the system including a massive battlestation roughly 1/18 the size of KYA primes moon.

(sorry havnt posted much latly wasnt home was at dads with out comp there)

"Thank you, captain Rodriges, for allowing us to take back our prince.  I am sending him home, and with that ship, I am sending a request for a formal alliance between Numenor, and KYA.  I am also sending a mobilization order, bringing another 200 ships to the battle.  We will be ready to stop those Tolnep bastards."

One gunship left the battlegroup, and returnes to the Numenorian Empire next post. 

Task Force Silver Fire reaches KYA in 4 posts, consisting of

10 cruisers

20 Heavy frigettes

40 Corvettes

50 Heavy Gunships

30 Fighters

50 Heavy Bombers.

The Scandinavia continues to make it's wat towards the Helsinki...

message to the KYA

[hide]Hail, I king Ragnar greet you, I've come to aid you, in your fight, please let us know if we shall change our course.[/hide]

Armed forces

10 million men.

The Scandinavia (100% battle ready)

29 Longship cruisers (2 more underway, one will be ready each post)

44 Raider destroyers (6 more underway, 2 will be ready each post)

130 Axe fighters (20 more under way, 10 will be ready each post)

The Scandinavia will reach the Helsinki in 1 post.

The refill station captain was barely able to widen his eyes before his life flashed before them and the station blew up..

"WHAT?!WHAT DO YOU MEAN,'IT JUST EXPLODED,'?!"

Admiral Fellron roared,standing up in his chair.

"Well,err,sir...umm...It was destroyed,sir.It-"

"INCREASE DEFENSES OF ALL STATIONS NOW!DO IT!"

"Yes,sir!"

The aide hurried out the door,glad to be away...

"Father!"

"Welcome back, son!"  The King exclamed, while bending over to hug his son.  "What the Hell happened to you?"

"My ship was hit with a stray blast.  All life support systems were failing, so I ejected from my ship, and radiod for support."

"Oh, THank God you are safe.  I will order a full regal gathering, and a welcoming party for you!"

"Thank you father, but I must protest."  Replied the Prince.

"Protest?  But why?"

"Father, despite our best efforts at stayin nuetral, war is come upon us.  I was rescued by the soldiers of the KYA, and they were very valiant, and noble people.  They barly survived the last attack.  The Tolneps will attack again, and I think that we should help the KYA.  Secrecy is well and good, but we cannot distance ourselves from the rest of humanity.  We must fight for what is still good and right in the universe."

The King sat in awe for a minute at his son, before standing up and proclaiming: "My son is wise beyond his years.  Weather we like it or not, war is upon us.  We will go to the aid of KYA.  We will sit in secrecy no longer!  Get the fleet Silver fire ready to go.  We will help the KYA, or die fighting alongside them!"

Task Force Silver Fire arrives in 2 posts.