Ive a secret i must now reveal

gerbilpoo

First be agressive, try to attack fast and not to defend.

This is a regular building order: windtrap, baracks, refainry, factory, refainry(make windtraps wenn needed). After this make what u want,DON`T make 2 windtraps in the beginning. U should make a lots of regular infantry(20) and bikes. this way u should be k BUT u can`t always win with this building order, u must look at what ur opponent has so u can make a strategy for this u need to know everything about the units.

If u play atr always try to get drones early in the game so u can kill his economy.

If u play ordos u must rush, if u can`t get in his base then kill his spice with a few lasers( dont make lasers only cuz they can be easly killed by infantry).

If u play Hark u must try to rush if it fails and the game turns into a long game make devastators and drop them or gunships.

My strategy has always been mass tactics. Construct some moderately good units and put up a nice defensive line for your base, but keep a close eye on it. Then within your base, build a huge force at a more hidden location, and maybe reinforce your defensive line occassionally. While players that attack sporadically have fewer dedicated defenders and deployed attackers, you have a huge attack force that can punch through all of it.

Mino outranges cobra so not much use against minos.

(although if used right with support of the right units they can be usefull).

Actually, that is not true. They have the exactly the same range (in the sourcecode they have the same "bullet" (every unit has a "turret" and every "turret" fires a "bullet") and in the "bullet" is listed what the range is (and damage etc.))

However, in some ocassions the Mino has a bigger range, and this is a bug. As you may have noticed, if you order the Mino to attack the Kobra, then it walks in the Kobra's range before it fires. But when you order it to move just outside the Kobra's range, then the Mino also fires...

I disagree Apollyon. If you can sufficiently protect the internal workings of your base from detection, my strategy works very well.

And I just disagree, lol, it's a tactic that won me the game on hard with great frequency. When operated correctly, it's a tactic that works.

AI sssssuuuuxxxxx if some tactic works on the AI it doesn`t means it will work on humans, if u defend against me I ll just kill ur harvs and trust me wenn I want to scout ur base i will(with drones or fremen or just walkin a scout in it with little steps), besides ppl are playing on 10k so it will take a long time be4 u get ur defence up and in the mean while u will be atttacked constantly.

I disagree Apollyon. If you can sufficiently protect the internal workings of your base from detection, my strategy works very well.

And I just disagree, lol, it's a tactic that won me the game on hard with great frequency. When operated correctly, it's a tactic that works.

I don't care if you've beaten the AI on hard, lol. The AI has the intelligence and playing ability of a banana (a very stupid banana at that). You will *never* win against any decent player by being defensive in any way for more than the first 2 minutes (and even that's a stretch).

The point I was trying to make, was that you can set up a generally weak defensive line out of the rabblous units you don't use. My strategy is an anti-AI strategy. I'm not offering advice for multiplayer, just the campaign. So Apollyon, I don't give a shit what any decent player could do :P