Emperor world cup!!!!!!

So am I right in saying that there is now Israel, U.S., England, Canada, Peru and Netherlands entering for sure?

I'll make a little table thingy now so if there is any more enteries post it or IM me or add me to msn or somthing by 9ish GMT (thedozeismyally1@hotmail.com).

Also I should add that if there is only one pair in a team you have to play the 1st pair of each country of each group. (once I post the table It'll be clearer...)

Well I am down for Canada, but the one thing weird is most people that play this game are from the states so other teams are gonna be small.............and most people from the other continent lagg real good so what kinda tourney is this gonna be lagg fest?

Who is gonna be my partner...........anyone from Canada?

Well I am down for Canada, but the one thing weird is most people that play this game are from the states so other teams are gonna be small.............and most people from the other continent lagg real good so what kinda tourney is this gonna be lagg fest?

Actually I'm from the UK and I never lag.The only reason the game lags is when players insist on having shadows on, or their game speed is not on 8,or their graphic settings arn't all on low.

Mostly the new players online don't know about this, because most players don't make the effort and tell them.

I have told god knows how many new guys this.Even not so new players forget to check their settings before going online.

We can blame Westwood for not printing this in the games manual.

So If anyone is online and realises that the lag is caused by a particular player, tell him ! how else will he know ? ;)