Emperor world cup!!!!!!

Sorry Atomic, I meant everone else who didnt turn up. I admit that is is really disorganised though, I guess it's alot harder to organise a tornament then it looks..... :-[

Netherlands: 1st,2nd,3rd. Flamew (Flameweaver) + Warskum(Warskum)

England: 1st. Skum0m3n(Winter Eclipse) + Wraith126(Waith126)

2nd,3rd.Mr Dozy(Mrdozy :P) + Ap0l1y0n(Paradoxical 'Po)

Peru: 1st,2nd,3rd. Blobtron + Crushskul. (I don't know what their fed2k names are..)

Denmark: 1st,2nd,3rd. Supremmmm (Supremmmm) + *plz post what nick you will be on as Cybo* (Cybopache)

Israel: 1st,2nd,3rd. Alpha166 + Skump0wr(Leo)

America: 1st,2nd,3rd. Mordus (Mordusxxx) + Sendakon

I've decided that Canada doesnt really want to play so Denmark has replaced them. If you still want to play, Canada, then give me an update here and you can both play.

I could play Friday night at 9pm gmt which i think is 8pm uk time now clocks have gone back, but i maybe being a bit think as i still dont get the line up?

Does england 1 play peru 1 and 2 play 2 etc and then whoever top go through from each group?

as peru only have one team wouldn't that mean they play all and then go through anyway! or is it only the one team with most wins that moves up?

im finding this extremely confusing :-[

The idea is that each team plays every other team in in its group. So for example England plays America and Israel (and obviosly America plays England+Israel and Israel plays ... you get the idea..).

When a country plays another each team plays every other team of the opposition, if a country has only one team then therefore it must play three times. For you, alchemi you would play just once per match because England has three teams (if you are playing that is...)

LOL. I just realised we wer'nt in the same group, Netherlands. I'm really sorry...