Quiting Smoking....

exatreide

If it were true that smoking reduces your life expectancy by 20 minutes per cigarette then I would already be dead.

Andrew, your teachers were right about lights and normal ciggs being the same.They are.It's the tar that does the most damage.The Nicotine makes them addictive.

Research done shows that just one cigarette can produce a craving for nicotine.

The only way I think to give up is sheer will power.

The patches may help,the best method I heard of is to keep a ball in the hand you usually smoke with,and just squeeze it when you feel like a ciggy.

Also a platic pen to suck on.

I've tried them all ! I just don't want to give up. ;)

Well, although the light cigarettes contain less tar, they also contain less nicotine.

This makes you smoke more of them, and thus they are just as dangerous, if not more...

A smoke generally removes ten minutes of your life.

This cannot be backed up by facts though, because no one knows when one would die anyway...

I've quit smoking for just over 2 months now I think. I used some sort of medication to quit though..
GOOD FOR YOU!

As to Ex's situation, I would try to stay as busy as possible. Don't give yourself the time or energy to even think about smoking.

Or you can do what my brother did, run into a burning house and breathe in lots of smoke. That will get you to quit, just like my brother did.

Note: The house was burning and people were trying to save items inside the house.

So volunteer at the local fire department.

I failed......

Sorta....

Smoked a a cigaweed cigeret eariler today, it was cigar tobacco and it tasted really bad, i dont know how much nicotene those contain but i still dont want a cigeret

I want a Cigar!

jk

im good passed a offer for one today, made me feel good.

• 2 weeks later...

In fifth grade I had D.A.R.E ...

It stands for Drug abuse resistence education..

Tetrahydrocannabinol is in cigs.. They are very bad for you.. For everyone one cig you take the less life you have to live... I forgot the rest... Post some later...need sleep.... ZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzZZ

Anways.. Shame on you ex

D.A.R.E? I laught at your pitifull dare, i had dare to! and whenever i smoke a joint i try to whare my D.A.R.E Shirt! Ha nothing but meaningless propoganda! thats what D.A.R.E is! My Dare police officer, the one that came in and lectured us was caught with two pounds of pot in his car and has been suspended off the force since! ITs quite hiliarous actully.

I havnt smoked any cigs yet :) still going strong.

• 3 weeks later...