~Matrix Rising~

exatreide

~update on military~

total of 300 (100 are in turkish command) dreadnoughts now in reserves.

operation skywatch 95% complete

hover technology 75% complete

chemical shells 60% complete

total crusaders: 150

total teutonics:150 (75%)

they marched across the spain/potrugal border, Dull Black machines 20ft. tall, Spanish Dreadnoughts, Each hulking walker was armed with dual gauss cannons and dual miniguns. The commander's walker instead of having gauss cannopns and miniguns had two massive claws with flamethrowers underneath capable of melting even refined steel to a bubbling puddle. The force of 50 dreadnoughts was meant to start the invasion of Portugal but the portugese were wise and decided to ally against the machines.

Above the force of dreadnoughts flew a Spanish Valkyrie gunship, modified for speed not fire power the small gunship had only a hull mounted gauss cannon. Jaq Draco leader looked over at the four Storm Troopers that would accompany him to teh peace talks. If something went wrong the dreadnoughts currently below him would rush into the city to get him out of their, the storm troopers couldn't defend him against an army of machines.

"General Sardinia is now 60% under Spanish control when shall we land our forces there?" "Not until we have Sardinia completely under our control, continue the bombings I don't want any of our boys over there until we recieve out teutonics so that mines aren't a threat."

The Old General turned off the monitor with his gnarled hand. He had severed under the Draco Family for five decades four of which were Under Jaq's father. The Old General opened up the front draw on his massive oak desk digging around til he came upon what he was looking for, A cigar. He pulled out an Ivory Zippo flicked it open and lite his Cigar. The Old General then got out of his chair and opened the two Massive oak doors to his office. Stepping out of the hallway were two Spanish Iquisitors of the Ordo Malleus sent out to Italy to spy on the Italians dealing with the machines.

(BTW Ordo means Order and Malleus means Daemon I believe)

Scytale, Portugal is with the UNAA and currently SEEKINg alliance with Spain

Nuke subs have withdrawn due to anti-missile defense systems.

GS: As far as I know, USA never tried to land, so casualties are NOT very heavy. Canada's 1st and 2nd fleet are shelling Norway's northern part, USA is shelling the rest.

OPeration Verne complete. Verne is a sub/underwater crawler. LIke a Hades sub. it can go on the ocean floor and get Russia's mines from below. It is always guarded by 30 subs and 2 fighter squads.

Operation SD Complete. UNAA forces, in a lightning strike involving 100 bombers, have scoured the Island of Svalbarad clear of GS forces and have set up camp. 13 bombers were lost. Anti missile and anti air systems set up. Verne is on the way to clear the ocean of mines.

3rd and 2nd UNAA divisons occupying Svalbarad.

Operation N complete. The Bering strait is completely mined on the UNAA side, with mines that are like 10000 kilo bombs. Artillery, anti-air, and anti-missile systems set up in Alaska. If a fly moves, we shoot it down. Anything that tries to come is dead.

Operatino Spot W is under way of the UNAA. 20% complete, 10% with each post.

Operation CEI of Canada is under way. 10%, 10% with each post.

Australia:

[hide] Will you join the war against machines and those who would help them enslave humanity.[/hide]

Russia: Since 01 and Japan are your excuse for super tech, having america and canada is the UNAA's excuse.

6th Canadian fleet and 5-7th American fleets have sent a warning to Latin America: Break away from Italy or be conquered. 4th and 5th UNAA divisions standing by to take over Latin America.

um whatever, I've been alied with Turkey for a while and whoever is allies with turkey is allies with me. anyways I never mentioned the UNAA in my post only that portugal would join spain in the war against the machines and I originally sought an alliance with portugal (see one of my posts above)

oh and the opertaion and project porgress mentioned above takes place during this post noot that one, so yeah now all the numbers are current.

Suffering from the defaet at 01, China had stopped all it's offensives. Nothing much had happened, since the Machine supporters are having trouble in their western borders. No one had noticed what's going on in China...

"Premier, we have a breakthrough in 'Project M'!"

"Excellent! How long until we can utilize it?"

"I can't promise...Premier. Afterall, we are far behind then 'M'."

"Do your best then."

Message to Allies:

[hide]China is now counducting 'Project M'. The aim of the project is to replicate 01 tech with the data stolen with the Hydras. If we success, Russia and it's allies would lost it's edge against us. We hope that you could provide aid in our research.[/hide]

China is now strengthing it's borders, completion in 3 posts.

Project M would be completed in 6 posts.

All machines in China would be processed in 1 post.

The UNAA sends some of their best scientists as well as large amounts of funding to China so as to help complete Project M.

Latin America has 5 posts to break ties with Italy or be shelled.

The UNAA fleets around Svalbarad have retreated to Svalbarad so as to help defend it from attacks by Great Scandinavia and/or Russia.

Artillery deployment around Svalbarad is currently at 50% (complete next post).

Message to Australia:

[hide] Our offer still stands. Will you join us? [/hide]

Operation Spot W: 30%.

Project Deus Ex Machina: 25% (complete in 7 posts)

Project Enhancement: 30% (done in two posts)

Operation Aloha: 10% (done in 9 posts)

Having completed the artllery setup on Svalbarad, the UNAA forces decide to send a warnin to GS: Break off all hostilities or be attacked. Verne is currently blowing russian mines out of the water. Clearing of mines between Svalbarad and GS: 20%, complete in 4 posts.

Operation CEI is at 30%, complete in 7 posts.

Operation Turtle is at 10%, complete in 8 posts.

One more Verne is being built. Complete in 5 posts

Operation Spot W : 40%

Latin America has 4 posts until invasion begins.

After long talks and sound evidence, Morocco, Algeria, Mali and Mauritania have allied with Canada and the rest of the UNAA. Forbes are gearing up for war.

Project Junk starting, currently at 5%

message to UNAA

[hide]since when did I attack you, thus far I have only defended my kingdom, and it's people against you, as far as I know none of my forces are fighting anywhere. The only place where my warriors are anywhere near a battlezone are in Norway and Germany, due you YOUR invasions.[/hide]

The Hird

"Riget" is in Copenhagen, currently the Great Scandinavian goverment is trying to restore it using the best from the 3. 4. .5. and 6. hird divisions

the 2. Hird division is in Germany ready to fight the UNAA invasion force if the crisis is not resolved

3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions are standing by.

The grund forces

The regular army is composed of 20 armour and 8 infantry divisions

4 armour divisions and 4 infantry divisions are ready in Sweden

4 Infantry divisions are ready to fight off the invaders in Norway

1 armour division is in Italy,

1 armour division is in Russia

14 armour division are in Germany, readyt to fight the UNAA invasion

The Great Scandinavian navy:

The navel forces of Great Scandinavian are composed of 6 battleships, 12 destroyers, 2 carriers and the Njord

all of it are heading north to Norway

The Great Scandinavian air force:

1000 fighters and 300 bombers are currently prepared for battle

UNAA: Canadian and American tech is inferior to Japanese and all are inferior to 01 tech. Kind of blindingly obvious but it seems that some people need this pointed out to them.

"What worries me," Vladimyr sighed, "Is that sooner or later we may lose our technological edge. Replication isn't difficult."

"No," Vivienne smiled, "But the other countries will refuse to use any form of sentient machine. That's our edge. The sentinals, the harvesters, everything like that they have no access to, and would never use even if they could replicate it."

"The Pope has requested air support for his newest venture."

"He's got it."

"Oh, and our mines have been destroyed by a god-like attack of poorly-spelt missiles."

"Good thing we've got backup."

As there were no more Russian or Turkish satellites left to observe this newest venture, it was up to the rest of the world. TVs accross the globe watched as a black cloud built above Russia, covering Moscow and stretching for several miles around it. It was difficult to examine, being both dense and for the most part hidden by itself. But it built. Within two hours it had formed something of a swirling vortex, and then it darted away.

Russian Broadcast;

You will no doubt have noticed the peculiar phenomenon currently speeding across Russia. It is a group of sentiant machines known as Sentinals, and their purpose is their own. For now, they will not cross the Russian border.

Message to Italy + Australia;

[hide] Here's your air support. Take control when you wish. [/hide]

Murder rates in Istanbul are up by 5% in the last two days, only civilians are affected. Though there are few survivors or witnesses, those that do exist speak of the perpetrators as being 'shadows.'

Message to Turkey;

As you can see, we have found a nasty little tactic to annoy you. How many soldiers will stand by you when they know that their families are in danger? And even if they do, I think morale will suffer a nasty blow.

Oh, and if you think I have soldiers in the city, Russian military, you're wrong. It seems that you are not as thorough when eliminating inside threats as you would like.

My offer still stands, if you would like to consider it.

Russia.

ok i had a beach defenses set up so the missels didnt come from no where, and number two dont tell me what happens in turkey you got pissed when i did that in russia so dont do it in turkey. not to mention i already launched satilites last post with anti missel systems, you should read my posts dusty ::)

~Updates~

hover tech complete

operaion skywatch complete

Sardinia 80% controlled

chemical shells 80% complete

Military status report:

150,000 spanihs gaurd

50,000 spanish marines

1000 fighters

500 bombers

300 valkyries

200 thunderhawks

1500 battle tanks

800 APC's

400 mobile artillery

200 MRLS

225 dreadnoughts

200 crusaders (big tanks with 2 gatling cannons, 12 gauss cannons (6 per turret) in two side turrets, and a multi-melta (napalm flame thrower thingy)

500 assault boats (75 ft. boats equiped with 4 dual.50cal turrets, 2 dual rocket pod turrets, and a dual hellfire missle turret)

200 inquisitor class subs (hunters

150 cruisers

100 purgation class subs (boomers)

100 battleships

100 teutonic class hovercraft

50 carriers

In various locations in the spanish country side were massive reinforced steel/concrete blast doors, today these doors finally opened. huge black rockets shot up into the sky. seven rockets in all were launched, three contained communication, surveilance and targeting satelites, the other four contained small high powered lasers and ion cannons. Spain now has 3 communication satelites, 3 targeting satelites, 3 surveilance (spy) satelites, 6 ion cannon csatelites, and 6 high power laser satelites. Across the Spanish country side were also (hidden from all forms of surveilance (they are deep under the group and heavily camoflauged) were tens of thousands of SAM sites and Missle Defense Silos (MDS's)-operation skywatch is complete.

GS: Break off hostilities meaning put down your guns.

OPeration Spot W complete.

Verne #2 built and in an unknown location.

Project Turtle complete in 2 posts

Operation CEI complete in 1 post.

On the Mexican border, nothing moved. All traffic was stopped. Then the few cars standing were crushed by tank treads. Explosions lit u the night, and the soldiers that resisted were quickly destroyed. Bunkers, silos, ad nauseum were taken out by the artillery strikes from the American and Canadian navy. Few were left to oppose the invading army.

Here and there some buildings burned, otherwise there was no military left. Tanks, exoskeletons and infantry rolled into Latin America.

Guatemala under UNAA control

El Salvador and Honduras are being invaded, will be taken over in 3 posts.

Operation Aloha complete in 2 posts.

Operation CEI is complete. Several EMP and Ion laser cannon satellites launched and in space. Each is equipped with an anti missile system. ALso 2 satellites with built-in artillery. They are shelling anything that can hit Germany, and also shelling germany itself. their ammo is now at 87%. Germany can barely put down a riot.

Project Turtle: Armor of exoskeletons enhanced for the UNAA and its allies. Armor for us is at 500% of normal exo armor.

Operation Aloha: The Hawaiian islands have been fused to one. They are one solid land mass. Artillery, anti air and anti missile systems are set up.

Satellites charging, ready to fire in 2 posts. after that recharge rate is 3 posts.

El Salvador and Honduras under UNAA control. Advance continuing. 7th and 8th UNAA division have marched across Germany's border. Long range shelling has taken out all artillery that could fire on germany.

Project Junk complete. All machines that were in canada and the USA have been taken apart, their technology assimilated. We now have 01 tech. (Remember that little assault on Florida?.....)

INtegrating of 01 tech into Armed Forces tech: 30%, complete in 4 posts.

chemical shells complete

sardinia completely taken over, casualties 60 spanish gaurd and 3 valkyries.

um is this thread going to slowly die?

Let's hope so.

I'm tired, I'm bored, and frankly I've been looking for a way out for ages. I was rather hoping that Ghosthunter would have done something constructive by now but as this is not the case...

All of a sudden an idot in Moscow pressed the wrong button, causing all of Russia and all countries under her control to spontaneously combust; leaving nothing but rubble. No machines, no humans, no tech, no money, nothing but rubble. I want to make this very very clear for those of you with thinking difficulties. Nothing left but uninhabitable rubble. NOTHING.

Farewell, I quit.