~Matrix Rising~

exatreide

"Black Eagles to Unknown Fighter flight state your intentions." Sharpie Said through the fighters radio.

"We are the wild cards Isreali defense force, two more flights are coming up to suport you and your birds."

"Confirmed get in L formation"

"Rodger."

The Flights Numbers had grown from 52 fighters and 45 bombers to 85 fighters and 53 bombers with the Suport of the Isralie's.

There target was 01's sea ports on the Red Sea. The Port cities were some of 01's only sea ports, with out these it would be a cripling econmic blow, with the ability to ship goods its econmic ability would be stretched and damaged severly, as would the nations that depend on it, as well as prevent another invasion by sea of Turkey or Cyrpus.

"How many humans are in this city?" The isreali captain asked in heavily accented english.

"Few, this is only the shiping point most of the business goes down in 01 or near by cities, almost all automated here, few workers."

"Rodger."

"Wheres all the 01 fighters?" Wild card 7 asked.

"Hold on I am getting new orders." Sharpie said looking down at his LCD screen new orders were flowing across it.

Orders ~updated~

Chinease forces have invaded 01. 01's air force contines to harass chinease forces, after droping your payloads procede to 01 to suport the Chinease assult.

Orders ~ended~

"Orders are to help the chinease in there invasion of 01, after droping our bombs, Will Isreal fly besides us?" Sharpie asked

"Our orders are to suport the Turkish flight. We will suport it Black Eagle one.

"Rodger."

"Picking up flight of 01 fighter craft 11 o' clock. Looks like Banshee 15 of them." The Isreali commander stated.

"Fighters break and attack. Eagles 5-6-10, and 15 stay and cover the bombers."

"Over."

The fighters banked towards the Banshee's leaving the bombers behind them.

"Missle range in 5....4...3...2...1.. Fire! all forces commence firing!

"Eagle 12 Box 5."

"Wild Card 10 Box 2."

The words were repeated down the line of fighters. A wave of missels raced infront of the fighters white smoke trailing.

23 blue trailed missels raced towards the Turkish and Isreali lines.

Counter messures were fired on both sides, but all 15 of the slower Banshees erupted in flame showering the ground in red fireballs.

Counter messures drew most of the Machine missels away, two piliots were hit both of them Wild Cards, both managed to eject, there locations marked and noted for retrival.

"The bombers are nearing the cities." Eagle 6 said south of them.

"Catching up." The fighters hit the afterburners and caught up with the bombers in only a few minutes.

"Bombers commensing The drop." Baby Bird one said its bomb bays opening Dozens of bombs begining to fall, 1 in every 5 of the bombs was a cluster bomb, breaking up into little peices these were guided to their targets each one of them was grapefruit ball sized but packed a significant punch. The other 4 bombs were dummy bombs.

The metalic city below was pepered in hundreds of explosions. The port was heavily damaged, cranes, and wharehouses destoyed, the city was the first to feel Turkish vengence, the same result fell apon the other port city. The bombers broke off and headed back to base with escourt but the majority of the planes headed towards 01.

"Sir our bombers have hit the cities." The man in the darkness said his voice odd and mettalic.

"Exelent, and the Isreali's?"

"Preparing a ground strike as well, they asked us for aid."

"Suply the mith two armord divions and a infantry division, but continue to build fortresses and bases in Northern Turkey."

"Of course."

"The Fins are trying to join the Scandavian Empire, But Russia is also expressing interests in Annexation."

"Tell them if they join the Danes, They will have Turkey as a ally."

"Good. I was hoping you would say that."

"Russians are also fortifying The eastern Italion Sea board."

"Interesting."

"Yes it Is-" He was cut off the door kicked in a massive bang.

Machine guns ripped above the Presidents head, he ducked down grabbing his side arm the desk getting pepperd with ammunition.

"Die!!" The men shouted.

The president stuck the gun up and fired wildly.

The men opend fire but the rounds were drowned out by even more rapid machine gun fire.

The Catholics stopped looking down. One put a hand to his gut half blood pooring out of his mouth. A dozen holes suddnely shot blood from their chests and fell foward.

Dead.

The Exoskeltons guns spun for a moment later not firing.

The president stood up obviously shaken, he looked down at the men.

Both of them were bleeding profusly a massive pool of blood filled the middle of the room, but as he looked closer he noticed both of them were wharing white colers....

Catholics.....

(OOC: Hmm I didn't send assassins. Guess I'll have to clean up after Ex making them.)

-Vatican City (also on International Television)-

"Cardinal Rivelli, please sit," said the Pope, nodding.

The Swiss Guards moved out of camera range.

"Tell me Cardinal Rivelli, I have Turkey demanding to know why two of your Jesuits attempted to assassinate their President. I would like to know as well," the Pope's voice was icy cold.

"I did no such thing Holiness," Rivelli replied with a smirk.

"Well, that's funny," replied the Pope with a grim look," The Captain of the Swiss Guard alerted me of orders you transmitted that you didn't delete copies of in your log."

"Bastard," spat Rivelli, reaching within his cloak and withdrawing a knife he lunged at the Pope.

Suddenly red splotches exploded across Cardinal Rivelli's chest. A man in a cossak stepped away from behind the Pope's chair, nodded, and left.

The Pope turned towards the cameras," I wish to apologize to Turkey for this rogue Cardinal's actions. As you can see, he is no longer a threat to either of us..."

Training of Russian Catholics: 40%, 20% per post.

To Russia and G.S.:

[hide]We know what Eternal Twilight will do and what its effects shall be. This is why we have labeled it as a weapon of last resort! If the United States is in danger of falling to Machine forces then it shall be deployed. Make no mistake, we shall not be messed with![/hide]

=01, Arab Peninsula=

The Chinese forces had advanced deeper into 01. The defence of the machines are strengthened by the increasing numbers of military models going online. Still the Chinese forces are having an upper hand and is advancing, but something needs to be done soon.

"Damn those octopus banstards are a real pain in the neck!"

"Watch your fire! The 'Nerds' need that comm station intact!"

Fenriss and his squad had been ordered to capture a comm center. Being a military complex, the comm station is more heavily guarded then what they had expected. A 180mm cannon, along with some trenched machines and sentinals had been holding them from the station.

"Where the heck is the artillary support? Fenriss! Contact HQ!"

"This is A11-03 calling HQ! Requesting fire support at 044,169!"

"Negative. We've lost contact with S5. HQ, out."

"Major, S5 got screwed up! We're on our own!"

"What the...arrrh!"

"Major! Shit, incoming!"

A sentinal bot had coiled itself on the major's exoskeleton, and is breaking the cockpit open with it's cutter beam. An assault from the machines accompanied it. No one in the squad would have the time and the chance to save their major. The major's suit is now pinned on the floor...

A missle blasted the sentinal bot apart, leaving only the tenticals draping over the major's suit.

"Aerial support...? Where did they come from?"

"Think about that later! Pinpoint the cannon with laser destingator, and request them to knock it out! And...emm, help me to thank them for saving my ass."

=Beijing, China=

"How is the situation in 01?"

"From the latest reports, 15% of 01 is under our control. Turkey and Isreal had entered the assault."

"Send a message to them and thank them for the help. And send another brigade to 01."

"Yes Premier."

"So how are the other countries reacting?"

"So far non had provided military aid to 01, but we believe that won't last for long."

"Contact Russia again."

"Premier, the speech had been drafted."

"Very well."

"You'll have to give the speech in 20 minutes, please be prepared, Premier."

Through the media the speech of the Premier had spread nationwide...The Premier had ordered all machines in the country to be gathered in concentration camps. Those that do not comply would be destoryed. EMP bombs had been set-up at the camps to prevent any accidents to happen. The machines would then be "processed"...

Message to Turkey:

[hide]We're grateful for your support. The 500 exoskeletons should be reaching Turkey now. We hope that will be useful.[/hide]

Message to Russia:

[hide]We are hoping to improve the relation between the two countries. After the capturing of 01, China offers full ownership on 30% of 01 to Russia. In exchange, we wish that a non-aggression pact be signed between the two countries, and that Russia not provide any military aid to 01. All stated above would be done undertable. What we want is the prospority of our people and our nations. Whoever controls 01, whoever have the power to do so. Please consider on the offer.[/hide]

1500 exo-skeletons and 5000 military personnals of various positions are on their way to 01 support the assault by airlift. They would arrive in 2 posts.

All machines would be gathered or elimated in China in 3 posts.

18% of 01 under control, total losses: 174 exo-skeletons, 980 infantries.

-Vatican City Command Bunker-

"Cardinal Paluski, please sit," said the Pope motioning," Now tell me how you feel you could best take Cardinal Rivelli's place."

The Pope gazed at the wallscreens as the man talked. This search for Rivelli's replacement was time he couldn't really afford to waste, but had to. He noted with interest the assault on 01, and wondered if the attackers would manage to sieze it. He even thought it might be possible.

Training of Russian Catholics: 60%, rising 20% per post.

"Mr. president, this arrived just!" Lipponen shout to Lehti.

"What it is?"

"Merchant ship that was in Germany's watercourse got sunk by German coast artillary."

"What! Why?"

"They don't tell us!"

"Contact Great Scandinavia! This is... this is... felony!

~At the mean time, general Lehto called 2 more divisions in to arms. Quickly upgrading the first into armoured~

As soon as Karl had delivered the message to his king, Philip turned to the communications panel to send a reply via the normal means

[hide]Why do you not trust my motives, what have I done to earn you distrust?

I wish to remain neutral in this conflict, and so I will not allow sentient machines on my soil.

And the hostage I offered you was a token of my good intentions, the idea was that he would be your guarantee that I would not attack you, but since you have refused my offer, how am I to prove my good intentions?[/hide]

As soon as the king had send the message he received the message from Finland

“Damn Germans” he said

“What should we do?” asked Jens Peterson

“Simply ask them to hand over who ever are responsible”

“And if they won’t do that Karl? Arn are we in any position invade Germany if they won’t hand the bastards over?”

“Indeed we are milord, according to my sources we can invade from Jutland, and in as little as half a day we can take Lübeck.”

“Ok, tell the Germans that I want who ever sunk that ship handed over, or we’ll take Lübeck, and take any human inhabitants with us to be our slaves, and send any machines we find to Russia”

“As you command milord”

For this little conflict I will also control Germany, but only until it have been resolved

Great Scandinavian armed forces

1st, 2nd, 3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions, standing by.

The regular army (20 armour divisions) is still mobilizing, and will be done in 2 posts.

12 armour divisions mobilized

The Great Scandinavian navy (6 battleships, 12 destroyers, and 2 carriers) is also mobilizing and will likewise be done in 1 posts

6 battleships, 12 destroyers and one carrier are now mobilized.

The Great Scandinavian air force (1000 fighters, and 300 bombers) is also preparing for battle (will be done in 1 posts)

750 fighters and 200 bombers are currently prepared for battle

"It seems that slavery is becoming more and more popular..." Tsar Mikhail Ildvev sighed as he watched the G. Scandinavian actions. "Still, at least they aren't destroying the machines."

"How can he possibly claim to be neutral if he will not allow machines into his country?" Vivienne snorted. "It's so hypocritical!"

Message to G. Scandinavia;

You can convince me of any 'good intentions' you may have by leaving Germany alone. Do not fight, do not invade, do not retaliate. You were not attacked. If you conform to this I shall accept your motives.

Message to Finland;

[hide] Unlike Scandinavia I offer independece; not annexation. You would not just be another small part of the whole, you would not be intergrated or have to be called 'russians.' You would keep your own foreign policy, albeit influenced by our own, and you would not have to pay taxes or 'protection money' to us. What you would recieve is trade deals with an economically huge nation with close ties to the economic capital of the world, 01. You would also recieve military assistance should you require it. You would not become 'Scandinavian,' you would remain who you are and what you are, able to make your own decisions. We would simply make it easier, and expect some degree of the loyalty we would show to you in return.

PS, we are also prepared to deal with Geermany in a benificial but non-violent manner.

Tsar Mikhail Ildvev. [/hide]

To China;

What good is your offer? You invaded a machine nation once before, what would stop you doing it again? Whether we owned part of the old 01 or not it seems somewhat idiotic to ally to a country and then agree to divide it up!

This is your last warning China, pull out or face the consequences. Oh, and stop destroying your machines, send them to us.

Russia.

To the UN;

Russia again calls for the expulsion of all nations attacking 01; including Turkey, China, Spain and Israel. If this is not carried out within three posts, Russia shall resign from the United Nations in protest.

To the USA:

Don't be a fool. Better to let the human race fall alone than to drag everything else down with it! You block out the sun, you kill the plants. You kill the plants, they can't produce oxygen. No more oxygen, the greenhouse effect goes haywire, ecosystems that may have survived would collapse... Oh yes, one more thing. We wouldn't be able to breathe.

Nobody is threatening America! Russia is not! 01 is not! None of your allies are! What good will this serve?!

Russia.

Message to Turkey + allies;

We tried to be peaceful, we tried to dissuade you. We tried appealing to reason, morals... it seems you have neither. Final chance. You are allowed to govern your own countries as you see fit but you are to abandon this foolish invasion of 01 immediately. Russia is finally moving.

The immense russian army is being mobilised. A combined force of humans and machines, it's numbers are vast. The airforce is only slightly smaller but moving at a similar pace. The navy is the slowest, but even it will be ready in two posts time. Rumours are circulating of even more developments... involving old technology and new 01 works... but nothing concrete is known.

Message to Tsaar Mikhail Idvev:

[hide]Your offer sounds good, but I am still uncertain. What do we have to do in return? You have hided something to this offer. And so much fighting for little country like us.

If you give us Karjala and "the second hand of the Finland maiden" (Out of topic: Finland is called maiden because... nevermind, take a look at map... ;) ) I will consider this offer.[/hide]

"They are fighting for our favour. Let them fight."

"Mr. president, our situation is not the best. We are in the middle of two kingdoms, G.S and Russia. If we ally with with another, the other will not like it very much."

"You are right. But at this moment Russians' offer sounds better. Let's see how G.S reacts."

Reply;

[hide] If you mean the Kola Peninsula then yes, you can have it. And as for the reasons we wish to ally with you, it is simple. Number one; we do not want another potentially hostile country on our borders. Number two, I have no wish to repeat history and march in to destroy things, you're not ignorant. Number 3, I do not want that machine'hating Dane to twist your minds. Number 4, Russia needs as many allies as she can get. Number 5, this way we can get a cut of those submarines you're dredging up.

I assure you we mean no harm to you, we merely wish to stop you from making a mistake that would harm us both.

Tsar Mikhail Ildvev. [/hide]

Message to Finland

[hide]you are free to do as you please, I will not force you to join us, after all it was you who requestet to join us, not the otherway around. So do as you deem best, but know that I won't carry out any actios aganist Germany now.[/hide]

Message to Russia

[hide]It seems that the German crisis have resolved it self, anyway does this prove my good intentions?[/hide]

1st, 2nd, 3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions, standing by.

The regular army (20 armour divisions) is still mobilizing, and will be done in 1 posts.

16 armour divisions mobilized

The Great Scandinavian navy is now complety mobilized

6 battleships, 12 destroyers and 2 carrier are now mobilized.

The Great Scandinavian air force is now completely mobilized

1000 fighters and 300 bombers are currently prepared for battle

To Finland;

[hide] Russia gladly accepts the agreement. The Kola Peninsula is your territory now, under condition that all who wish to remain Russian citizens are allowed to remain so under a visa or some such.

You are not required to send any troops to aid 01, although it would be appreciated. In the meantime, trade negotiations are taking place, and soon you too can benefit from 01's economic status, should you choose to. [/hide]

The Exoskelton roared to life, stepping onto the dirt road its sensrs scanning for any cybernetic life forms.

Nothing...

"Sector one five clear." Micheal Miller reported over his suits radio.

The massive exoskelton weighed a ton enclosed the human inside in its protective armor, each of the suits two arms were filled with ammunition, the exolsekelton was armed with two 40 mm anti tank machine guns and its main weapons two 60 caliber mini guns capable of firing 2,500 rounds a minute.

"Wait asecond I'm picking up some strange readings. Going to investigate." Something strange caught his eye in the near by moutain side.

"Confirmed 9, be carefull." Base responded.

"Alwas." Micheal told himself

The walker may look slow and clumsly but it was capibul of suprising feats of agility.

He arpoached the side of the near by hill, he cycled through his methods of vision when something drew his attnetion.

The infared spectrum showed dozens of figures, all oblvious to him all huminaiod in figure.

"I think I got something here, send some aditional units."

"Confirmed.

Micheal noticed something else as well, one of the rocks near him was glowing with heat.

He raised his leg the exoskeleton copying his motions and lowering it on the stone.

The hill begain to shake, rocks and sand sliding down, a door slid open reaviling dozens of startiled machines. His vision switched back to normal to give him better targeting.

The room looked to be a breifing room, maps and tables filled the room.

The machines were all worker types, all two legged, several of them begain running down a corridor, taking them deep underground.

Micheal opened fire the 60 caliber rounds visrating the lighty armord workers.

"Machine presense comfirmed looks like a resistance cell." He reported

He started dow nthe corridor in persuit of the fleeing machines.

He stopped a large steal door sliding infront of him.

"Hell." He mumbled to himself switching to his anti tank rounds.

The rounds came out in a low rumbled compared to the high piched wirr of the mini guns. The rounds penetrated the door, weakining it in several key spots.

Micheal walked towards it and pushed, it fell back.

Warning lights flashed over his suit, 20 machines were hiding behind the door, all armed, all firing.

The low roar continued, the machines fell left and right, their pistols and assult rifles lacking the punch to peirce or even dent the suits armor.

The last one atempted to jump on the suit, Micheal caught it with his left arm, and heaved it at the stone wall with all the suits might, it cracked vissled and fell down destoyed.

A green warning flashed in the corner of his suits vision moduel

-Light Damage-

A old fashioned large wooden door was infornt of him, he simply walked through it the door not even atempting to resist the suit.

Astrek of energy flashed towards him,

red lights flashed

Warnings filled his ears.

"Major damage, Right arm not functional."

12...Humans were firing on him, all of them in black, Their rounds did as much damage as the machines before them, only the rocket had effected him.

The mini guns wirred to life...

And the last human fell with 88 rounds in his belly.

He turned around his arm sparking, 5 more exoskeletons had arived to suport him.

Rodrigues looked over the report, the video playing infront of him.

"The soilders were all Russians, Intell sugests, that they wre elite russian speical forces sent to train the machines in Gurrila warfare. We have several options Mr. President." Department of Forighn afairs chairmen Yao said," We can bring this to the international Table, or go to russia on the private side.

"The Russian people hate us correct?"

"All but in the Crimea and Chechnya."

"Interesting."

"Here is what you will do with the bodies. You will take them, and burn them. Everything but the hands, and in the hands you will place the CPU's of the machines that were killed in that cave. You send this to the Kremlin."

"Yes sir." Yao said leaving.

"We need something to show Turkish power, A project."

"What kind?" The man in the darkness asked his presence familer.

"A ship, a Battleship,The likes of which the world has never seen, The most massive guns, Advanced weapons systems, Anti aircraft, Anti submarine mesurments concivable."

"The russians could take this as a threat."

"They are already mobilzing there army."

"Speaking of which, Begin Mass mobilization of Turkish forces, begin arming the Militas and Digging in as heavy as possible in Northern Turkey, AA batteris everywhere, Anti ship and Anti Missel systems. But also increase Defense in the West, Edrine to full alert, and The missel facilites also."

"Anything else?"

"Begin Industrilzation of South West Turkey, The world needs a human econmic might, If we can defeat 01 that way, so be it. But have these factories pump out armor,aircraft guns and ships at full pase as well."

"How do you plan to fund this?" The Man asked shifting.

"funny that you would ask that." Rodrigues pressed a button on his desk, And a skinny 20 year old man with glasses walked in.

"I would like you to Jean. He is the most brilient Hacker that Allah has ever blessed Turkey with. Him and his team are going to help Turkey win this war."

The man produced a laptop computer and sat down infront of the presidents desk.

His fingers moved rapidly almost to fast for Rodrigues to track. What was even more amazing was that he was talking when he did this.

"Russia donated 45 Billion Rubels to help 01 fight the war into a Swiss Bank acount, Then Transferd it over to another Account, This account was then transferd into 01's account."

"Get to it." Rodrigues hurried him.

"The Virus simply gains the acces codes from the swiss bank centeral main frame. Switchs the codes on the 01 account and it becomes another third party acount, Which we then transfer into a Secure Turkish account. And Bada bing Turkey just made 45 Billion Rubels from 01."

Rodrigues clapped the man on the back."Good work, do it again."

This time it was 34 Billion Italion Lyrias, and it worked the same."

The phone rang and Rodrigues nodded picking it up.

"Istanbul has just made the withdrawl of both ammounts.

The man exhaled and closed his computer.

"Can you get into the 01 mainframe?"

"We have been working on it, but it has multipul firewalls, its going to take time."

"Do whatever you need, take whatever resources you need."

"Yes Mr president." And the man left

5 Israeli Tank divions, 2 infantry divisions, and suport brigades cross into Sadi Arabia, and roll towards 01, with Israeli air suport.

69 Turkish Heavy bombers leave their base in Cyprus, Escorted towards 01 with fightwer suport, But turkish ground forces remain the same...

"Very funny. Oh very funny Turkey." Vivienne growled while she furiously tapped at the keys of her laptop. "Apply... transfer... move that there and move around..." She muttered to herself while the machine whirred loudly from overwork. The Tsar of Russia walked over to her.

"She's getting back the stolen money." Vladimyr told him.

"And I'll have it in a few minutes." Vivienne scowled. "They've got an expert at work, probably more than one. But with the element of surprise..."

"She's the best we've got." Vladimyr smiled, "She noticed a few hackers trying to get into 01. We've informed them and they've dispatched their best programs. The sentient ones."

"Gotcha!" Vivienne exclaimed. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Who's the best? I'M the best!" She did a little dance of victory, then sat back down. "Money is back in 01 and new firewalls are up. The programs are patrolling, they'll fry any system that gets too close."

"Not everything is good news." Vladimyr's face darkened, "You heard of the delivery we have recieved?"

"From the Turks?" Vivienne growled. "Bastards."

"I'm going to give them a chance." The Tsar sighed. "I'm going to send an envoy to ask whoever was responsible for the desercration to explain his actions."

"What?!"

"Don't worry, I have absolute confidence in her." The Tsar smiled. "She's on her way in a special diplomatically marked aeroplane now."

"We also have evidence that new military developments are being made in their navy." Vladimyr noted.

"Let them. They won't be any use if it comes down to it." The Tsar frowned.

Message to UN:

Russia formally withdraws in protest at the sanctioned treatment of 01 by member nations.

The woman smiled to herself. Her name was Tchiara, and she was on a mission.

Below her the clouds rolled, she flipped a switch and let the autopilot take over. She couldn't stetch her legs, but she could certainly enjoy the view. Her 'escort' of two small fighters followed at a distance.

She was small, not much over four feet high. She was also very thin. Her blonde hair was tucked up inside the helmet as she flew her diplomatic jet into Turkish airspace. As the radio began to crackle, she smiled and thought of her fellow trainee, on his way to China.

Message to Turkey;

Your actions were unnecessary and brutal. A diplomatic aircraft and escort is heading for Istanbul for you to personally explain your actions.

Russia.

Message to China;

Perhaps we have been too hasty. A diplomatic jet with a two-plane escort is heading for Beijing to discuss a negotiation.

Russia.

Reply to Finland;

Good for you. We are making our own move at the moment, but soon we shall be ready to join you.

Tsar Mikhail Ildvev.

The Pope smiled at the young Priest before him. This was the man who would strike the next time Turkey tried an economic warfare attempt. He had a virus that would do horrible things...

Message to Turkey:

[hide]

We are going to overlook the minor stolen money this time. See to it it doesn't happen again, or we will retaliate.

[/hide]

Message to Russia:

[hide] The Turks are beefing up their security along the west part of Turkey. We believe they know of your troops here. We will follow suit when you leave the UN.[/hide]

Training of Russian Catholics: Complete.

"She is prety good." Philips said sliping the disc in his computer,"But not good enough. She got the Decoy cash, but when we scrambled the acount she lost the trail, she just stole 85 billion franks." He laughed the others in the room chuckled.

"Italy will probebly be trying the same thing, lets see how many pounds they can suck outa the bank of london." Markus said his hands racing across the keys.

"How goes the assult on 01?" Philips asked

"They got hundereds of firewalls here, everytime i nock one out, 5 more come up."

"What about back doors?"

"Trying, But im getting lots of resistence." Regina said blowing a strand of her blond hair out of her eyes.

"I think, I got something." Bob said looking at his screen numerous windows beginning to pop up.

"What?" The others stopped and rolled there chairs toward him, looking over his shoulder.

"I just gained control of a 155MM gun on the northern side of the city. It was shelling Chinease possitions, holding them back from sector 112."

"What can you do with it?" Some asked

"Watch." His fingers raced across the keys, a image came up showing the gun, numerous buildings were around it, and machines were running everywhere, all armed, all towards the chinease, hundreds of them.

A massive rumble could hear heard through the speakers, the round raced foward and exploded along the side of a 60 story sharp metttalic skyscaper, it started to fall, slightly to the left falling on hundreds of machines and impaling the building next to it.

Another round shot foward this one streight into the mass running below, a large fireball engufled them.

Philips picked up the phone and dialed rapidly.

He mumbled under his breath and nodded hanging up the phone.

"The machines are organizing a 60 sentinal assult on the chinease lines at 25:25:12:12, can you hit it?"

"Try" bob said typing rapidly and clicking the gun rose and turned to the right, firing its massive cannon. 5...6...7..8... shells were fired at the sentinals.

"I got it on video!" Katrina called from her station, Explosions raked across a sub section of the city, towers fell left and right and in the corner u could make out a large force of squid like machines, a round landed directly on top of them engufling it, more rounds exploded across the towering skyscrapers, the city was massive.

"Lost it, They just took it back." Bob said sighing, "01 just took back the cannon."

"Thats alright, lets see if we can do it again."

"I got something, I got something!" Micheal screamed the youngest of the group only 13.

"What?"

"I can overload the power grid in the centeral part of the city, thats where the machine production areas are, and there HQ right?"

"Do it!"

He pressed ENTER, and a little upload screen came up, the bar moved rapidly.

"It works!" George screamed looking at his screen of the centeral part of the city, The lights were exploding left and right, the grid had been over loaded, Turkish Bombers could be seen above, hundreds of small objects falling out of them massive explosions could be seen even above the towering skyscrapers, Incinderary Bombs, rapidly lighting the hydrogen fuel cells and other flamibuls, They turned and headed off gaurded by jelous turkish fighters, but over half of the fighters stayed to suport the chinease.

Israeli tank forces had joined up with the chinease in the east.

The City the size of Long island was under seige

"I will see this russian." Rodrigues agreed

Construction of Super Battleship at 3% 5% per post untill further notice.

(The first negotiations have taken place elsewhere, now the next stage...)

Tcharina sighed. She sat in her hotel bedroom and pretended to be working. Of course she wasn't; she was mentally preparing herself. She had undergone months of training, years of psychological input. But she was still only human. She had little more than three days, if they didn't kill her first. Soon the first casualties would start to appear and it would only be a matter of time before the Turks put two and two together.

She had taken the first step already. The authorities had searched her yes, and they had searched her well. But not well enough. They had found no guns, no daggers... and they hadn't found the tooth. She smiled at the reference to one of her favourite old books.

"The Tooth! The Tooth!" She murmured happily to herself. The tooth implanted into her mouth before her mission. The tooth which she had unnoticebly cracked in the presence of the Turkish bastard Rodrigues.

And of course she had left the windows of her transport open as they drove through the city. Both of her escort's jets had almost imperceptably been spraying the entire country from the moment they crossed the borders. Not that anyone had noticed. They had even believed that the canisters were empty fuel cells! She giggled in spite of herself.

She had insisted of a tour of the city. And then she had sent the escorts out to the barracks for their own 'rest needs' where they too would spread the virus.

Within a week she would be dead. But she had far more spreading to do. Perhaps a tour of the food sector... A headache began to gnaw at her. What would this be? Ebola? Smallpox? They hadn't told her all of the nasty things they had used, genetically modified to withstand all known vaccinations and treatments, apart from the Russian one of course. Even the Americans didn't have any of these. But they had told her it was a mixture, just in case. There were at least twenty genetically modified forms of disease, condition, plague, whatever in that tooth. And she had done her best to spread it all around the city, and the country. As ordered.

She got up and walked to the door, using the mind techniques she had learned when she was ten to repress the growing nausia and pain. The food sector first, yes.

Message from Russia to all;

01 has informed us that due to outside interference their network shall be seperated from all others, the hardware disconnected. All outside transactions will still take place, over another Russian-guarded network. Additionally, Turkey is to leave this one alone, as there are already several programs running loose in their system now.

Agent Jones swept along. There was no feeling, no sight or smell. There was no male or female, no light or dark. He was a program, and he neared his destination. The Turkish frquencies buzzed at it, as it passed effortlessly through and over the various firewalls. Several defenders moved in, but none were fast enough. Humans were inferior to machines, they always would be. It reached the central network. Felt a path cease existing as a cable was unplugged. It moved and spread, not infecting, just observing, beating back the various defenders.

Message on all Turkish hacker's screens;

I am Agent Jones. 01 protection program. Concept of 'I' = self awareness & therefore sentience. I will not remain here, but should you try another trick like that I will return, bypassing every defence of yours, just like this time. And I shall wipe everything.

Message ends.

Launch of 'special' missiles for 01 commencing. 45%.

That same night all the TV stations in Great Scandinavia broadcasted the very same thing:

King Philip Ragnarson was sitting in his office, in a chair behind his desk. On it was a stack of papers, his speech. The king opened his mouth

"My subjects and fellow north men, once when I was but a child I asked my grandfather how a true north man looked like, he told me that a true north man is not known by his race or height, but by his fiery soul and his gods...

And yet we have kept the machines out of our lands, given them no chance of proving them selves as true north men, a chance we give to everybody else. This is not the justice, until now we have thought of them as mindless and soulless, animated metal, nothing more, but now we have seen the valour and determination, and I ask you, can any soulless being fight so well? No they can’t that’s why we have always kept the machines out of our kingdom, but here we have proof that they indeed have souls, that the gods indeed intend them to live alongside us, not as slaves, but as equals. By denying them the honour of being north men we have therefore sinned greatly against our gods, and I say the time to redeem ourselves have come. Even now the German government prepare to restrict the rights of their machine population, possibly even to eliminate them, and I say to thee, this shall not come to pass, we shall redeem ourselves in battle, we shall conquer Germany and open our borders to any machines willing to become north men."

As soon as the speech was over the 1st Hird division followed by 4 Great Scandinavian armour divisions rolled over the Great Scandinavian border, and south into Germany, the Germans who were unprepared put up little resistance, and within 4 hours Hambrug (and it’s garrison, the largest in northern Germany) had fallen and with it a good deal of northern Germany, while the German army was still as ready to fight back, as it was 4 hours earlier.

Message to Russia and all of its allies

[hide]I hope it’s not to late to join the right side, I was wrong earlier, and for that I am sorry, now Great Scandinavia wishes to redeem it self by fighting for what is right, let’s do battle for what is good and right.[/hide]

1st Hird division “fighting” in Germany

2nd, 3ed, 4th, 5th and 6th Hird divisions, standing by.

The regular army (20 armour divisions) is still mobilizing, and will be done in 1 posts.

20 armour divisions mobilized

4 of them are fighting/garrison in northern Germany

The Great Scandinavian navy is now completely mobilized

6 battleships, 12 destroyers and 2 carriers are now mobilized.

The Great Scandinavian air force is now completely mobilized

1000 fighters and 300 bombers are currently prepared for battle