Wonder how long THIS thread will last?

Anakin

i think we've discussed all these problems, Nav's and Low's post limit, Exatreides removal of the landsraad etc. chances were against you, gob owns the site, he can shape it in anyway you want. You don't have to be a major member to get on this site. Landsraad is not all that.

About deleting your thread Anakin, i haven't read the thread, but why not contact gob directly and ask him why. This again brings up old feelings.

Suck up ;) :-*

Five bucks on an hour!

Three points...

1) Ex, Mahdi moved your going away thread into the official Going Away thread if I remember correctly.

2) If you can compare a justified thread locking with Nazism with a straight face, then you don't deserve to be here.

3) Anakin, I told you, in fact the FIRST response to your thread, was my warning about having to many pictures. If you'd heeded it, you wouldn't have had any problem.

All hail Gob, Queen of the North!

Ok. First keep in mind that while I was the one to ask the question, I'm not one of the ones in here who's comparing everyone to nazis.

To whoever wrote that I shoulda contacted GOb directly - sorry, didn't know who to contact, I'm realitively new here.

To whoever (wait, that was Navaaros) ... ok Navarros, do you think I don't know that? Do you think it isn't very painful for me to know that I will never even get to meet her and even if I did she would just see me as another fan? Stop rubbing it in... I know I'm not Anakin, but hey, if I DID think I was Anakin Skywalker, i would make JUST AS MUCH SENSE as the religious people do. RRRrrrr Also I have a post limit too, that's why I had to wait til now to respond to this...

So, yeah, I understand this is his site and stuff.

So the question, I guess, is:

If I remade the thread...and instead of putting the picture, maybe I LINKED to the picture...? Would it get deleted? I'm asking now because otherwise I might do something wrong again, which I only did in the past because I didn't know any better. Now - can I make it again without the big picture, or not?

If not, would a "favorite actress" thread work?

BTW I broke the 'rules'(guess there's some unwritten stuff here that I didn't know about) to begin with because I didn't know about them, I assumed "general" was anything, I guess not, but i am OK with that I do not think anyone is a nazi. Except hitler. And the nazis.

i was not comparing anyone here to nazies

i was mearly stating the simmulateries between whats happen here and what happens in the forming of a toltarium reighm.

shesh guys im not that evil or snide yet.

i just think whats been happening on the boards in the past few months is a bit shady

ExAtreides was in the Landsraad for a month, deemed unfit, and relieved. TMA was part of the result. Don't speak about things you aren't versed in. And compare my 3400 posts to your 900, and the time difference doesn't matter.

I'll also say, that I am not sucking up to Gob!

I'll do you a favor Inoculator, I will post this one last time, but i will also remove all my others, I do not care anymore, this forum is begining to go to hell. i've sat by and not replied, you say i have no data, well that is because it is impossible to have any when you only get one half of the argument (that would be Ex's side).