sardaukar

Emperor Harkonnen

no, you can not. this will not work with one Warrior vs. many Sards. in this situation it is impossible to keep your Warrior alive unless the enemy Sards have GUARD mode set to OFF.

lol. That's hilariously illogical.

yes i know; and you are the reason why i had to say it. you are the one who made the incorrect statement that one Warrior could kill an infinite number of Sards. therefore, i "covered all my bases" by including this point so no one can try to "pull semantics" on me later.

You can fire and run away pretty much so as to make your warrior unkillable by sards due to their superior range.

to Warlord: only morons send in tons of Fremen at the same time without sending out small reconaissance packs to those areas first. if your scouts killed a few of my Fremen, then i would stop sending Fremen there until i first killed your scouts. but I'd still like to see you get close enough to me to kill my Fremen before that happens. good luck, you'd need it. point is, like with any unit, if Fremen are being countered at particular area, then a good player will stop wasting them and save them until he can put them to good use. that does not mean that Fremen are any less good. Fremen own.

Sards are just as easy to take down as Fremen unless you're talking about the very early game. I'd like to see what the heck your Sards are gonna do to me if I'm able to build unhindered for 15 minutes. they'd do absolutely NOTHING at that point in time. but if you had Fremen, they could still be put to good use.

Hell, ill just run over all your fremen, nuke your windtraps, send gunships to take your aa, do dev drops at the same time while your distracted, use sards to clean up whats left.

You can fire and run away pretty much so as to make your warrior unkillable by sards due to their superior range.

to Warlord: only morons send in tons of Fremen at the same time without sending out small reconaissance packs to those areas first. if your scouts killed a few of my Fremen, then i would stop sending Fremen there until i first killed your scouts. but I'd still like to see you get close enough to me to kill my Fremen before that happens. good luck, you'd need it. point is, like with any unit, if Fremen are being countered at particular area, then a good player will stop wasting them and save them until he can put them to good use. that does not mean that Fremen are any less good. Fremen own.

Sards are just as easy to take down as Fremen unless you're talking about the very early game. I'd like to see what the heck your Sards are gonna do to me if I'm able to build unhindered for 15 minutes. they'd do absolutely NOTHING at that point in time. but if you had Fremen, they could still be put to good use.

Hell, ill just run over all your fremen, nuke your windtraps, send gunships to take your aa, do dev drops at the same time while your distracted, use sards to clean up whats left.

ok, you have a bit of a point here that Fremen are quite easy to run over with Hark. However, Fremen vs. House Hark is just 1/3 of the equation when looking at Emp Strat as a whole, as we are doing with this thread. You have to consider the other 2/3 of the equation as well when talking about overall Emperor Strat. So let's look at the other 2/3 now: Fremen vs. Ordos = Fremen ownage in most cases. Fremen vs. Atreides = Fremen can help out a whole lot at any point in the game. But what good are Sards going to do you if an Atreides has 10-minutes worth of Minos? Zero. it's safe to say that unless you kill the Atreides early on, your Sards will be utterly useless. So in both cases, we have similar results: Fremen are generally useful 2/3 of the time, and Sards are generally useful 2/3 of the time.

as for the strat you outlined to how you'd beat me: if you took Hark then i wouldn't over-do it on the Fremen. i'd use other stuff instead for the most part, as any elite player would because you are right about how easily Fremen get run over. which is why only idiots try to stop Hark with mass Fremen for support. but if you took Ordos or Atreides vs. me, then chances are my Fremen would mangle you real good.

point i'm trying to make here is that Sards aren't as hot as you think. yes Sards are a very good house, but nowhere close to being as good as the Fremen

yes i know; and you are the reason why i had to say it. you are the one who made the incorrect statement that one Warrior could kill an infinite number of Sards. therefore, i "covered all my bases" by including this point so no one can try to "pull semantics" on me later.

So you're suggesting that having more sards will somehow increase their range and their ability to fire at invisible units?

1 fremen warrior can`t kill a a group of regular sard, cuz if he fires the sard that got the hit plus a few other sards run to the warrior and if he fires again the sards will kill him. With 2 warriors or more u can kill a lots of sard cuz 2 wariors can kill 1 sard per shot.

1 fremen warrior can`t kill a a group of regular sard, cuz if he fires the sard that got the hit plus a few other sards run to the warrior and if he fires again the sards will kill him. With 2 warriors or more u can kill a lots of sard cuz 2 wariors can kill 1 sard per shot.

No because you don't let it fire again until it's moved away from their range again.

Yes, fremen warriors shoot from a further distance but if you have enough sardaukars, micromanaging skills and some patience you can easily corner & kill the fremen warrior.

Besides, noone attacks with sardaukars only, there are usually some support groups close to them.

Nav, then who cares if u even could take out 1 of my fremen. Cause i never put a fremen along rarly so u 15 or 20 sards would be going up agaisnt a good 10 to 15 fremen so you'd be dead.

And one more thing fremen cost like 1/2 of what a sard does do if i don't even when that little battle i know i'm would have not have lost as much econemy so to me thats a victory..(My fav house is sards non the less of this statment)