First Annual Tournament of Navaros

Navaros

No I dont live in the UK, I live in the USA, 8 hours different from you, I work during the day, usually play after work. 8pm my time. That's 4am your time. So maybe thats why we never see each other. Nav take your ducker comments and shove them somewhere ok? So..... if you can do 7am, I can do 11pm and that should work ok. But im not so sure i even want to play in this Lame Rods tourney anyways now. And btw Nav , the only reason you even get to play is cuz of my noob ass. Maybe we could continue Navs tourney without Nav? Any votes?

what a horrible way for WOL to go down. you'd think EA would at least give it the dignity of pulling the plug all at once. wait, this is EA we're talking about, what am i thinking...

Looks like u stuck your foot in yor ass huh Nag?

k cbrick i was willing to let the first one go with a warning since i am such an unbelievably generous & charitable guy, but now that i see you have deliberately violated Appendix A twice:

cbrick04 is hereby eliminated from this Tournament for violation of Appendix A. darkd3th advances to Round 2, unless there is another player who ducks out in which case his opponent will play vs. darkd3th in Round 1

k cbrick i was willing to let the first one go with a warning since i am such an unbelievably generous & charitable guy, but now that i see you have deliberately violated Appendix A twice:

cbrick04 is hereby eliminated from this Tournament for violation of Appendix A. darkd3th advances to Round 2, unless there is another player who ducks out in which case his opponent will play vs. darkd3th in Round 1

I gotta say i cant willfully play in this tourny i had respect for everyone but its a hard choice r u being fair if u r, i am still in, but i think everyone should have some say that is a fair vote!!!

Cbrick did nothing but ask questions and ask that his family not b affected by this game which i hope mine is not as well.

This isnt a real tourny if u have who u want in it. Then its a fixed game VEGAS would put u in the ground for that,BILBO would laugh his ass off like everyone in EMP. lets meake sure its fair BUGS OR NOT IF U GET TO WATCH I HAVE NJO WORRYS then its a fair game i would say cbrick is a legit player a real stand up guy never a cheater let him play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sendakon - i was very explicit and up front with the Rules and consequences for breaking them. the first offense of cbrick; that i would have let go with a scolding, but twice in a row - no. such insolence and disrespect for this Tournament shall not be tolerated. cbrick is banished!

there is nothing unfair about it seeing as everything was made clear to all participants in this Tournament and i have reminded them several times to read the Rules before agreeing to play

and i thought my first booting would be as a result of false "GG's"ings :D

TY very much senda for sticking up for me, but the reality of the whole matter is... When I signed up for the tourney, I didnt know that Nag is Cyrenius. You see, here is my problem with Cyrenius - my son used to be able to play Emperor online. He is 9 years old, but 8 when this happened. One day zackajacks mother came in to find Cyrenius calling him a fag, gay ,queer noob and using other profanity. The sad part is..... now zackajack is no longer allowed to play. So maybe you all can understand why I do not think too highly of Cyrenius. He accuses me of having a big mouth, but I was just trying to give him some of his own medicine, and he doesnt like it at all. So bottom line is, if I would have known that Nag=Cyrenius I would have never signed up in the first place. Cyrenius is a person who feeds on hurting 8 year old little boys. I even told him that zackajack was only 8. He proceeded to tell me I was gay too. The saddest part of all is that zackajack just wanted a friend. So dont worry about me Senda, Ill be ok, maybe u host a tourney with real rules and let me join. I wouldnt feel right about myself if I played in Cyrenius' tourney anyway.

Well i dont know all the details cbrick.

But i really didnt think about that i think we all need to think about what we say cause we dont know whos on the other keyboard i certainly wouldnt want my son to ever have to see that in a game im gonna always think twice about what i say just in case.

Im stepping outta the tourny have fun u guys. :(

you know the saying - don't let the door hit you etc. etc. ::)

anyone else wanna be lame, or will that be the end of it? speak now or forever hold your Cowardice.

i'm opening this Tourney up again if there are any real men who would like to replace the miscreants and the draft-dodger. the only condition is that you are not on the ban list for violating Appendix A, and that you agree to all the Rules

if there are no replacements, then the Tourney will proceed as is

well guys if u want a real tourney go to mine, there are not that many rules and sendakon can take it over i moved away for awhile so that i can get some things straight but till then send take over bro and let brennq in ok, thanks so gl and nav thats real nice u like to talk to little kids like that i wish i could see u in a game and woop your ass or maybe even in real life capisce, 8) >:(

can the Mods please remove the spam by cbrick and Mordus from this thread?

mordus do you see me advertising my tourney in YOUR thread? NO. so be a man and keep your ads out of mine

for those wondering, cbrick's account of events are not exactly correct but i will not discuss that in *this* thread.

this thread is for people who are interested in this Tournament. if you are not interested in this Tournament, then do not read or post in this thread

My comments are not spam, they are fact. I was just telling a story of something that really happened. Are you ashamed for others to know about this? And it does have alot to do with your tourney. It was just a simple truthful reply to Sendakon's response for kicking me out. ;) I very much try not to stoop to your level with the name calling, I think name calling is considered spam.

A few quotes from Cyrenius-

"anyone else wanna be lame, or will that be the end of it? speak now or forever hold your Cowardice."( Who is the lame one ? me or Senda?)

"i'm opening this Tourney up again if there are any real men who would like to replace the miscreants and the draft-dodger" (who is the miscreant Darkdeth or Mordus?)

"i am such an unbelievably generous & charitable guy"

"you're just a newbie with a big mouth"

"i've never lost to you or any of your newbie cronies. "

"i've made a name for myself in this game" (not so sure that the name you made was the one you wanted)

"i could care less what a cabal of n00bs thinks of me"

So who is it thats spamming? The really bad part is....last night I chatted with Cyrenius and asked if we could put our differences aside. I even said sorry. I kinda hoped that we could play together, I would forgive Cyrenius for what he did to zackajack, all I need is a simple "Im sorry". But the reply wasnt very nice, lol as you all could guess. So Cyrenius I guess we cant be friends. :'( lol

It also occured to me that it seems a bit sad that you need to have such a large "ban list" . I dont see a "ban list" on anyone elses tourney. Why is this?

*EDIT*: currently banned from participation in this Tournament for violating Appendix A are: MordusXXX, Sarbaukar, JB, Taqwa11, bryorama, Dust Scout, wraith126, optiarb, GhostHunter, desertway, harkdawg, loweezee, neodevilbane, rigel6669, atrd3m0n and cbrick04

My hats off to all of the cool guys on the "ban list"

Please add me to the list twice.

there are two sides to every story:

1. the way cbrick *says* things happened

2. the way things really happened

personally i don't care what any of the newbies spamming my thread think of me; none of you are worthy of my concern, but just know it's pretty idiotic to pass judgements based merely on quasi-true hearsay

in any case if you want to spam and flame this boards with regards to me, go ahead, just not in this thread. this is a Tournament thread and if you are not in this Tournament, you should not be posting in it.

again i ask you guys to stop breaking the rules and spamming this thread. there are plenty of other threads for you to spam in

now why did u do that ken the post was not insulting only telling the truth about navaros, thats very inconsiderate of u to just take off posts that make nav angry because he is not then king of emp, i bet the whole damn site agrees with me on this one ???

My intentions are not to "spam up " this this thread. The reason I posted the story about Cyrenius is because I hoped that maybe he would read it and maybe change his ways. If you decide to remove my post that would just be condoning what he did. I hope that the fed2k staff has more class than that.

I will not post anymore in ur tourney thread Nav.