hostile newbies who cower at the Guild Logo

Navaros

i am on WOL today, and a hostile newbie enters my game. his name: rveraart

he tells me "only newbies use Guild"

he is not the first of such idiot newbies. over the past few months, i've seen millions of such morons!

to all the newbie idiot morons who are afraid of Guild - here's a clue!

you suck!

Guild is the hardest sub-House to use!

so stfu and stay out of my games you imbeciles!

btw as always, anyone who disagrees with any of the content of this post = ignorant newbie

Navaros, you would make the post alot more inviting if you removed the last line.

Don't forget this is a Discussion Board. So people have the right to argue with things, as long as it goes the normal way.

Let them say such things, nothing is better then being accused of newbie, then you play and you prove otherwise?

That's total victory :)

btw as always, anyone who disagrees with any of the content of this post = ignorant newbie

bah.. then whats the point of this thread... Mod please send this lame paethic thread to the dungeon! REPENT NAV! CONFESS ALL OF YOUR SIN! then you shall be saved to the Kingdom of Heaven.

That last line just shows how absolutely self-revolving and arrogantly naive nav is. What frustrates me most is that no matter how hard you try and tell him this, his skull seams to prevent any info from getting in because it is so thick... oh well.

timenn, i'll give you a reason why i put the last line in.

i could have used the first post to write specific expert testimony to prove my point. if i did that, newbies on this site would try to refute my points even tho they don't have as comprehensive of an understanding of Emperor as me.

so i would respond to their comments with further specifics.

then, a Mod like you would get the "bright" idea: "this thread looks like it's actually talking about Emperor gameplay, and we can't have any of that on the Official Emperor Board! Heavens, no! I will ship this off to the Strat Board where no one will ever see it again and it will die a horrible death of exile and isolation!"

next, we see: "THREAD MOVED" and after that happens, almost no one ever looks at it again.

the reason i made this post was because newbies on WOL usually catch wind of my threads on this board in one way or another. by seeing this thread, they might stop annoying me on WOL with their ludicrously stupid statements such as "only newbies use Guild". if this thread gets moved to Strat against my will, then there will be no point at all for me having made this thread.

so i keep it short and sweet by means of the "last line" since the Staff here doesn't respect my wishes to keep my Emperor Threads on the Emperor Board where I originally post them. this way my thread accomplishes the purpose i made it for and my time is not wasted

Then you can still replace the line with something like, "please only reply when you agree with this, I don't want to start a discussion about it."

And that not much people visit Emperor Strategy isn't my fault. If they are too lazy that they want only discuss Strategy in this board then it is up to them.

To the others:

My post wasn't for you so you could start flaming. I said it, so no one else has to say it anymore

Timenn, i've heard from you and Gob before that "Strat Board is where Strategy-related threads go, it's not my fault if people are too lazy to go there".

Yes, you're right that it's not your fault. However, I wish the Staff here would realize that *EVEN THO* it is the fault of lazy users who will never visit the Strat Board, *THE REALITY* of what will always happen is that moving a thread to the Strat Board ensures that the intended audience almost never sees it, the original poster gets mighty PO'ed for good reason, and the thread dies a horrible death where the people the thread was made for never see or get a chance to participate in it.

If you guys won't merge that Strat Board with the Emp Board, as Gob said he won't, I wish you would at least devise a system whereby elite players could request that their Emperor Board threads which discuss Emp gameplay - but are not requesting Strategies - will *STAY* on the Emp Board, and that wish would be respected.

maybe you can redefine what goes to "Strat", and give more leeway as to what can stay on the main Emperor Board, the only board that most people will bother visiting

btw, i am 100% certain that several other members have a *BIG* issue with this, same as I do. maybe you could talk about it on the staff board or something. i know it would increase participation on the site if you put something like that into place. such a system is long-overdue IMO

but then again,

isnt no guild just a rule?

just like no quitting and no n00bs nav?

i agree wraith.... although i do agree with nav partly, i don't care whether or not the opponent uses guild because they are usually just a waste of money (unless they know how to use it properly)

well i agree with you here. I had a similar experience in a Warcraft 3 game. One of my stupid and ignorant allies calls me a stupid newbie who sucks and bladibla because i got paladin as first hero. I found this stupid of him to say as he himself got the DK, the undead counterpart of the Paladin. Anyway, though we remained allies, I was very tempted to remove the 'v' in the allies menu near his name

that has nothing to do with this topic flame.

I AGREE WITH NAV!!

i joined a game today and the host had guild, no one else did, he was rushing the game to start. i chose guild and guess what happened.

he swapped guild for sard and said "guild are unfair" and demanded that i changed. i left the game because another n00b in the game kept spamming non-stop so i could not speak as the text went off the screen withing 3 seconds.

his name was fireslam1 btw.

well i agree with you here. I had a similar experience in a Warcraft 3 game. One of my stupid and ignorant allies calls me a stupid newbie who sucks and bladibla because i got paladin as first hero. I found this stupid of him to say as he himself got the DK, the undead counterpart of the Paladin. Anyway, though we remained allies, I was very tempted to remove the 'v' in the allies menu near his name

OMFG!Such a n00b!Is he trying to be Arthas or what?LOL!

Anyway,n00bs just are afraid of fighting guild because they don't know how to counter them...