Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Terror

Blizzard announced that Chapter II of the Bonus Orc campaign will be released in august, but as usually they won't release until it's done...

That means that they will presumably release it in january...

@Nav:Second and third heroes do get TP.And if people could TP away instantly,it would be too easy for players to perform hit-and-run attacks on an enemy when they control a goblin merchant and buy many TP scrolls.

as usual, you prove you have *NO IDEA* what you're talking about

second and third Heros don't get a TP

if you wanna talk about "too easy" - why are Goblin Merchants able to be built?! *THAT* is too easy! it is much more challenging to have to go out and find them like it used to be. again, Blizzard wants the game to be as babyish and simple as possible so as no real Strat ever comes into play, so they make the ability to build Shops.

as well, what you're saying *STILL* does not answer-to why the Hell Blizzard nerfed TPs in RoC, seeing as there is still no way to buy Shops in RoC but the TP nerfing is identical to the nerfing of TFT

@ cyborg: it does not surprise me at all that *you* are all for the TP nerfing. you are typical of the average "WarCraft 3 fan" and exactly the sort of person Blizzard is catering to with this nerfing

@ avatar about people stocking up on potions and TPing out: that takes skill, and strategy. it should be applauded! not nerfed for lil bitty baby whiners who suck and are not interested in having any Strat in a Strategy game

Well I dont call potion abuse Skill but anyway,

Blizzard Has Done it again! THEY totally NERFED ORC. And if that wasen't enough, Heck! power up humans why not!

details:

Patch 1.12:

MISCELLANEOUS FIXES

Cinematic sequences that were not playing within certain foreign language versions have been fixed.

Fixed problem that enabled you to save games that could not be loaded.

Fixed problem that enabled you to create a replay that could not be properly played back.

MAP FIXES

Rune of Rebirth has been removed from maps (6)GnollWood and (4)Floodplains1v1.

Gold mine positioning has been rebalanced and the starting location tree placement has been improved for the map (2)TwoRivers.

A Golem has been added to each of the Mercenary Camps within the map (4)Twisted Meadows.

Destructible rocks have been added to the upper and lower gold mine areas in (4)Avalanche.

CREEP FIXES

The creep version of Inner Fire has had its mana cost increased from 35 to 75.

The creep version of Raise Dead has had its cooldown increased from 5 to 12 seconds.

The creep version of Purge no longer stuns units.

The creep version of Abolish Magic has had its mana cost increased from 50 to 75.

UNDEAD CHANGES

Within the Tomb of Relics maximum stock for the Rod of Necromancy has been reduced from 2 to 1.

HUMAN CHANGES

Aerial Shackles damage has been increased from 20 points per second to 30 per second.

The gold cost for a Dragonhawk Rider has been reduced from 235/40 to 200/30.

Arcane Towers now deal Piercing damage, and have had their range increased from 700 to 800.

Animal War Training upgrade cost has been reduced from 150/250 to 125/175.

Long Rifles Upgrade now requires a Keep instead of a Workshop.

NIGHT ELF CHANGES

Spirits of Vengeance (which are summoned by the Avatar of Vengeance) have had their damage increased from 14-18 to 17-21.

ORC CHANGES

You no longer need a Fortress as a prerequisite to build Batriders.

Wind Rider hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.

Burrow armor has been increased from 2 to 5 and damage has been reduced from 1d8+33 to 1d5+22

CLASSIC CHANGES

Anti-air creeps have been added to each Mercenary Camp in the map (4)Tranquil Paths (Reign of Chaos).

Wyvern hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.

Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel attack cooldown have been reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.

The multiplayer custom map desync that occurs between Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne players has been fixed

I can't believe this! orc is easy To rush and kill now. Lol..

Quote from TillerMaN

Intel

We are proud to team up with the worlds leading processor manufacturer. Not only does Intel provide us with top of the range Intel Pentium 4 CPUs to guarantee our systems with the smoothest gameplay possible, they also give us financial support.

Anyway I rule in favor of Navaros, the game is too childish and it's way to unbalanced.

I uninstalled it, The hell with that fucking game. to many maphacking geeks.

How the hell do you maphack anyway?I thought they had already stopped it?Guess Bnet has brainwashed me... ???

What do you find childish?The plot?The storyline?The graphics? :(

It is quite balanced actually... :P

It is NOT balanced. In The frozen Throne Human versus ORC. is way to unbalanced in favor of human.

Undead Vs Human in favor of human.

There is simply nothing you can do against human, many tried like TillerMaN as an undead player. It didn't work out as he planned so he's playing human now.

In Reighn Of Chaos I don't know the unbalances.

@nav Well TillerMaN wrote an entire piece about ''how Undead vs human is unbalanced'' So I don't think he cares about what blizzard thinks about him.

How the hell do you maphack anyway?I thought they had already stopped it?Guess Bnet has brainwashed me...

There has always been maphack for each patch.. you can load a maphack device everywhere. IM if you want it :P. I don't use it though. I dont like getting banned.

Unbalance report from TillerMaN:

HUMAN VS UNDEAD IMBALANCE

posted on Tuesday 29th July 06:36:50 by IN.TillerMaN

Race vs Race Imbalance

This is something that is going to have to be worked on by Blizzard to somehow fix not overall balance changes but particular race vs race imbalances. This is going to be tricky to get right and I realize it is not that easy to accomplish but in the end this is imperative if we want War3 to become as balanced as Broodwar became.

Now recently as you are all pretty well aware I have been playing mostly Undead(I sometimes play other races on a different account for fun) and can truly comment with expertise on any match up featuring Undead.

I am going to quickly overlook some match-ups before I get my teeth into the biggest imbalance for Undead in Warcraft III :-

Undead vs Orc: Not bad, I feel fairly comfortable in this match up, it is tough at high level but I don't feel like it is incredibly imbalanced or unfair in any obvious way and I will need more time and many more games to truly know if it is balanced.

Undead vs NE: Feels imbalanced in favor of Undead but I have not yet played any well known or good Night Elves and until this is the case I can't truly tell. Hero nuking seems powerful vs NE who used to rely on multiple Health potions to keep their DH alive.

Undead vs Undead: Balanced. Nice job Blizzard!

Undead vs Human: Hahaha. It has been imbalanced for about 6 months and has just got worse in TFT. So with that thought let me present the case for Human being greatly overpowered vs Undead!

And this is just undead. It's even worse with orc.

NE are certainly screwed vs. any ghoul rush thx to the nerfing of Ancient Armor :(

humans have always been ludicrously overpowered (poly, slow,, knights, steam tanks). so are wyverns. the NE base defense is ludicrously unbalanced against NE - they are the only race that has none ffs!

anyone who thinks War3 is a "balanced" game is frankly not a very good player. Blizzard has no clue how to balance their games.