Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Terror

ive looked up tillermans rank and there are many people better than him. even in the same clan. he is rank 90 something when i last looked

the highest person in his clan in the ladder is about rank 15, then there is no1 else in that clan for miles, lol

u talk about him as if he is god-like

oh yeah, the frozen throne ladder is a joke, u can buy wins...

oh yeah, the TP thing...

even tho there is a delay in actually teleporting, ur hero is invulnerable while doing so 8)

Yeah, i noticed some time ago 8)

So I don't see the point in moaning about the teleport delay.

ive watched some of his replays (for free thanx to avatar :D)

and he dont do much different from many other players ive seen.

and what exactly is the unbalance??

footmen are as good as ghouls.

i cant say the costs off the top of my head so i dont know if thats the unbalance.

so dont say there is an unbalance just because one player says so.

if THERE IS an unbalance please state it instead of giving a replay.

ONE MORE THING : i dont know about any1 else here but im not gonna pay to see some1 moaning about an unbalance, as u must pay to see any replays from that site(excluding the ones on the main page)

You guys dont get it do you..

TillerMaN Is the best starcraft player of all times.

He is also the best warcraft2 player.

He was rank 1 for month's in warcraft 3. Now he doesn't need to be, He gets his sponsor money anyway. Now he just leads the worlds best battle clan.

Tillerman can easely get to be rank 1 if he so wants.. But he doesn't cause he already has the best sponsor anyone could wish for.

Check his undead replays and see that he never loses. He was at 80 wins and undefeated.. But then blizzard nerfed undead and orc and they powerd up humans. So it was then when he started to lose games (1 out of 5) which is bad.

Soon I'll be a part of his clan, meaning I will get paid too :)

hahahahaha

why would they pay some1 for being in the same clan?

It's not the clan you get payed for.. It's the fact that you're a part of the worlds leading gaming ''group'' which is sponsored by INTEL, nVidia and some others

ive watched some of his replays (for free thanx to avatar :D)

and he dont do much different from many other players ive seen.

and what exactly is the unbalance??

footmen are as good as ghouls.

i cant say the costs off the top of my head so i dont know if thats the unbalance.

so dont say there is an unbalance just because one player says so.

if THERE IS an unbalance please state it instead of giving a replay.

ONE MORE THING : i dont know about any1 else here but im not gonna pay to see some1 moaning about an unbalance, as u must pay to see any replays from that site(excluding the ones on the main page)

I will put this really simple:

If you see TillerMaN playing Undead and losing to humans and the human player didn't do anything besides mass footies,casters and bad micro.. THE GAME IS UNBALANCED. which is also stated in his comment about the ''Human vs. undead unbalance''.

But how is downloading the replay possily??? :O

Avatar,you quadruple-posted...and if someone knows his enemy is using only melee,he can keep ranging the enemy and when he's going to get engaged in battle,he can run away immediately through TP...so having this new feature balances it.

avatar u serriosly have a problem...

1st of all i dont care about the TP delay nav does.

2nd of all this is an emperor forum, thus 80% of people here play emperor so not many people care about tillerman, and ud see that 2 if ur head wasnt so far up his ass 8)

Now you're talking like a Warcraft Newbie.

First of all, nav is right( at some points ). The only way to find that out is playing warcraft.

2nd of all, I didn't make this toppic.. And it's in the gaming forum So anyone who posts here is interested in games besides EMPEROR so I don't give a shit about any 80% who plays emperor, THIS IS A GAMING FORUM.

Sorry about the quote thing,I meant to quote this:

oh yeah, the TP thing...

even tho there is a delay in actually teleporting, ur hero is invulnerable while doing so

Yeah, i noticed some time ago

So I don't see the point in moaning about the teleport delay.

@lowezee

You don't even listen do you, It doesn't matter if the human player only goes melee,only newbs don't have anti air.

Human can pop out air just as fast as an undead player can. And the human player scouts if he doesnt he sucks.

And i never talking about a human player only going melee.

I hope this thread won't start into a flame war. Though you guys don't listen too good :P