Strange creature discovered 104 km from my home!!! OMG!!!

Procyon

This strange grey blob was discovered in Puerto Montt, located 104 km south from my city, Osorno, and 1000 km south from Santiago, Chile capital.

The most probably think is a cephalopode, like an octopus or squid. This "blob" was found also in Florida in 1896.

story.giant.sea.creature2.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/07/04/chile.creature.reut/index.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/07/02/giant.find/index.html

hmmm... pictures won't show up for some reason... is this that animal that they found that was nearly transparent? ... it's probly a giant squid or something common... every year they find dozens of giant squid carcasses washing up on shore, but they have never seen one alive and been able to tag it or something... they probably live in the abiss ... hehehhe

I think it is a Octopussy Gigantea,this one is aprox 9-10 meters long.There has`nt been many obsrevations of this type in our time,or time anyway.

I do belive they live deep down-eh like slappy5 said deep down in the Abyss.Or could it be the start of an invation.hehe ;D

I think it is a Octopussy Gigantea,this one is aprox 9-10 meters long.There has`nt been many obsrevations of this type in our time,or time anyway.

I do belive they live deep down-eh like slappy5 said deep down in the Abyss.Or could it be the start of an invation.hehe ;D

there will be only one invation and we all know where that will come from

[me=NaMpIgAi]looks at Timenn, gryphon and all the others with dutch flags over their name.[/me]