[Poll] Which is your favourite infantry?

henry

the guild maker should be considered an infantry unit shouldnt it? if it was related to the frank herbert universe it used to be a guy before it became what it is

It says 'infantry' in the manual.

then it should be included in henrys options... for shame henry... for shame...

[quote author=(

I reckon all infantry are useful.

Atreides Light Infantry: Useful for covering against ligh raiders coming to take care of your minotaurus or mongoose attacks. Tend to die in droves.

Kindjal: Useful if in infantry rock and in mobs. Give sniper support.

Sniper: Good at level 3. I use them to cover enemy assault routes along with Kindjal.

Scout: Need I say more.

Harkonnen Light Infantry: Good for clogging up enemy assault routes. Die in droves.

Flamer: Good defensive unit if deployed in a line. Keep away from your other infantry units unless you want them roasted too.

Trooper: Good when put in infantry rock with support. Annoying if the AI uses them.

Chem Trooper: Good against vehicles, buildings and infantry. Most useful base class infantry I reckon.

AA Trooper: Essential as Ordos has no AA turrets. Good against vehicles.

Saboteur: Send them in with swarms of chem troopers. Or drop them in with EITS.

Engineers: Sneak em in in an APC and ADV Carryall.

Fremen Warrior: Deploy these guys with Fedaykin. Replace snipers with these guys.

Fedaykin: I use them as stealth commandos. Sneak into the enemies base and let rip with wierding modules. I haven't tried deploying them yet.

Sarduakar: Replace line infantry with these guys. Good against lots of stuff.

Sarduakar Elite: My fav commando unit. Take out haresters when they're with their carryalls.

Contaminator: Stick them with a lot of infantry. Very effective.

I can tell you all my tactics and stuff like that because I don't and can't play onine.

I would have to say my fav infantry is: Fedaykin

Thank you for explaining everything for the people around here,desert ranger42. :)

I generally think we should consider the GM a vechicle because we are rating the infantry units based on their technical usefulness and the GM is technically like a vechicle.We are looking from the technical prospect of the infantry units. ;D

Nope, it has everything a tank has, it's on the tank tab and it cannot slide over infantry rock.
its an infantry unit as far as the story line goes buts programed as a tank i guess because a repair vehicle can repair it or was that the leech?
In the programming it's classed as a vehicle.

I think they were only trying to implement the no-infantry-rock feature for the guild maker though they wanted it to be an infantry.So they had no choice but to call it a vechicle but they can't help it but watch us criticize it now... :P