World War One; The Undecided War

GhostHunter

Okay this is going off that "you choose" thread. Basically, WWI style set in 1918 in the battle for Europe.

What we will need:

Axis General

Allied General

What these two shall do is tell troop movements etc, and you people decide the fait of the battle by your posts. Once these are picked you can be a Axis/Allied soldier, fight pilot/tank driver etc...

Rules:

Keep in mind Generals, I will be giving you a certain amount of forces from day to day and you will fight with these, so watch your numbers.

No god modding

No infinite ammo

Make battle posts long and wait for others to respond also, I determine battle winner

Uhh go I guess...

Allied force:

345 fighters

234 tanks

400,000 men

13 destroyers

5 battle cruisers

34 PT boats

211 bombers

Advantage: Dug In more

Axis Forces

400 fighters

300 tanks

387,000 men

15 destroyers

34 PT boats

240 bombers

6 battle cruisers

2 Subs

Let the battle begin, this is in the middle of France.

Ok, and where are the U-Boats?

I would like to be the Russians. They were never totally with or against the allies. I think they would make a fun deviation and "wild card" thingy. If possible, I'd like to be the Russians. So... should you say yes...

"COME FIGHT FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!"

Wow, you really did your homework. I'm surprised you knew that Russia had more men then the all the other enemies combined :P One problem I noticed though... the Russians did have a more then satisfactory tank division and a good navy. No serious complaints though ;)

2 thing as far as I remember WWI had ended in 1918, and I don't think russians had that many tanks, and I'm not sure about the allies but the garmans never had more tha 100 tanks.

by the way I would like to be a german infantrist, or in the preussian cavalry, and yes they still used cavalry in WWI