Vilgent Challenges

Dj and Apoll can be the wacthers though they will have to retreat their forces and wacth.

These macthes will be on Monday because that's when I'm getting my new card. (They had to order it :'()

nope, too soon. i just started back in Emp yesterday and although I oWnerzed almost everyone I played ('cept for two really good players who were allys against me and i didn't quit under 3 when they rushed me), i certainly recognize that i am rusty as a mofo. right now i'm probably playing at 1/5 of my glory level. i need to get my skills back up to par before it would be a fair fight. vilgent and ken have been playing Emp consistently for all this time and I have not; plus i've been playing war3 so my hands/brain are instinctively "set to" war3 mode at the moment (rightclicking all the time etc. etc.) i need Emperor to become instinct again before it would be a fair fight.

give me a couple of weeks at least.

also, i don't know about retreating forces or what that does exactly but they'd have to kill all their units and base ASAP. and if i see any "accidental allying" even once during any of the games, then i automatically win both games by default on account of the other cheated

someone will have to draw up the formal Terms and Conditions, here are some that I insist upon:

1. Under 3 Rule and all other Official Westwood Rules are in effect

2. If my enemy's ISP drops him, or he has a blackout in his neighborhood, or he has a diabetic attack and/or epiletic seizure or if his House suddenely starts to burn down in real life and he has to evacuate, and/or any other sort if ailment that prevents him from seeing the game through until the end - I Win. No question, no debate, no exscuse. Either my opponent remains in the game until it's completion - under any circumstances - or he loses by default.

3. if the game should "magically" go OOS right in the middle or at any point, I Win.

yes, what if WOL DCs us both. good Q. 'cause they could DC cheat me, then pull the plug on their own Internet Conn and "simulate" the effect of WOL DCing us both.

that hadn't occurred to me, but it's a very good point. this issue will have to be addressed somehow in the Terms and Conditions

Considering there are going to be two people watching they would decide who won, or if it was a draw, if someone got disconnected.

if that is the case then i have to question possible ulterior motives of the judges. many people conspire against me while pretending to be my friend. when you're the Man (like me), everybody wants a piece.

just look at what happened to Julius Caesar. he got stabbed in the back by his best friend just because he was strong and powerful. a similar thing happened to Jesus

in my history with Emp, i've been stabbed in the back by many of my closest men simply because they were jealous of my power (and 'cause they were honorless degenerate shameful men, of course)

would there be any way to get Nema Fekai and Mahdi to judge? 'cause I trust those two guys to always be professional, but with others I have to question the possibility of ulterior motives. ie: even if I win then they may both say I lost etc.

I just got the guy to reinstall Emp the other day, he's still used to the WarCraft button config. You want the guy to have a fair chance right? Let's give all the players that, the games will be held during the next Emperor Online Weekend. (Now to figure out when that will be ;D)

Let's plan it for the weekend of Cinco de Mayo, and their game will be held on Sun.

What do you guys think of that? You players will agree on a set time on Sunday ok?

They can always take screenshots for proof and if there was any doubt it would be considered a draw but I doubt there is going to be any disconnections. And I trust Dj to be impartial

:'( wah what about me? I can be impartial too ;)

. he got stabbed in the back by his best friend just because he was strong and powerful. a similar thing happened to Jesus

yes but youre not the ruler of the Roman empire or the son of god ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Cinco de Mayo = May 5th which would be this weekend. Although, since the message board was down for a bit I'm not sure if many people saw the announcement and are ready to have this weekend as Emperor Online weekend. I like the idea of keeping Emp Online weekends as the first or last of each month.

Haven't seen Vil here in a bit so I don't know if hes agreeable to this date or not. Ken, Nav, Vil, is this weekend good?

still a tad rusty but yeah, tell them to come, but as a wise man once said:

"you better BRING YOUR STUFF"

oh, and we need another judge. i accept djcid as judge but i don't accept apollo as judge.

Can I judge? I honestly dont know whether Nav with laugh at this request because he thinks I'll lie or if he knows(like he should) that even though I don't always like him, Im honest.

I just wanna watch the match. You always refuse to play me cause you know youre gonna lose so you must be confident that you'll win vilgent and ken considering you are actually gonna play :O

So, can I? Me and Dj gettin stoned together watching the show... ;D you bring the greenz I got the munchies covered ;)

no GZA i certainly don't trust you to judge; recently you've said one of the suckiest n00b ATR's *EVER* could beat *me* ROFL (btw i've pulverized him several times plus proven him to cheat on this very board with actual stats before) and for that comment i seriously gotta believe that it's far more than just "greenz" that's in your pipe. you're obviously not qualified to judge. you've proved that.

still need another judge...unless it's just gonna be dj as the only judge...

well if it's my call then i add AK47 to the judging panel. i don't think he would spread astronomical nonsense about me or has a vendetta against me

btw I am adding some new Terms and Conditions: there better not be no chatting from the judges

ie: one judge makes a comment that he "thought" only the other judge would be able to "see"... any nonsense like that and I Win by default. just to make that fair, I think the judges should not talk at all at any point because even if they say what may seem like an innocent statement, it could actually be "code" for how to counter what I'm doing.

furthermore, i reserve the right to declare myself the Offical Winner if there is *ANY* "WAITING FOR ____________ XXX SECONDS REMAINING" on my screen

for all i know, my enemy could be tabbing-out, IMing the judges about what to do, then tabbing back in.

if the time-out screen happens even once during the game as a result of my enemy or any judge lagging, I Win.