Vilgent Challenges

with the Under 3 Rule in effect? 'cause in a real game that's what i'd do to ken. i know how he plays. besides, it is an OFFICIAL rule, after all

if so we'd need an official timekeeper and witness. would you, Gob, be willing to do the honors?

does DJ own a stopwatch?

so that we know how fast vilgent is? ::)

of the two, ken worries me far more than vilgent 'cause i know all of vilgent's tricks and he wouldn't be able to rush me any better than i could rush him since we have all the same units. i was asking so as we would know that my Quits were valid if ken rushes me and i after quit under 3. not that i wouldn't quit under 3 on vilgent too if he did something lame and it didn't work out for me

does DJ own a stopwatch?

so that we know how fast vilgent is? ::)

of the two, ken worries me far more than vilgent 'cause i know all of vilgent's tricks and he wouldn't be able to rush me any better than i could rush him since we have all the same units. i was asking so as we would know that my Quits were valid if ken rushes me and i after quit under 3. not that i wouldn't quit under 3 on vilgent too if he did something lame and it didn't work out for me

*Falls out of chair* You haven't even seen the beginning of anything from me, Nav.