here is the screenshot proving Schorpie is a cheat

here is the 2nd screenshot that proves schorpie lied to everyone.  He said that he only used the stealth EITS trick one time... but in my screenshots i can prove that he used it atleast 3 times. Youcan see an  AA mine(in the screenshot i have no hangar .. thats #1) then you can also see a damaged fac(#2) and then also another fac being EITS'd(#3).

omg! you can see the EITS popping out from the side of the screen RIGHT PAST the aa troopers i had( who didnt even get a shot off because he popped out from the side) and then you see my AA mine exploding when it popped out( but it would have already blown up if he would have tried to get past without the stealth bug.

He even said in his other posts that got put in gobs dungeon that he used the bug. He also said i had the 'perfect defense' meaning that i had everything tou counter his EITS rush, therefor making it uneffective. He HAD TO use the stealth bug to get any EITS's into my base.

• 4 years later...