chapterhouse cover art

Zopwx2

LoL, in Finland there is not even Finnish version of that book! :'(

The last Finnished Dune book in here is that, where Baron dies. :'( ... I have to find some Finnish Dune nerds and buy the books (I don't think, that they sell English books in shops) ... I have to get lot of money and fast! :P

I saw quite many Dune books in Helsinki, Jack Leaf. You know - that shop next to Stockman... Uh... "Suomalainen Kirjakauppa". They were English as I recall. Now, if You'll excuse me I'll go and pount my head into the wall for not buying those books when I had the chance. :P

- Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it would be the Chapterhouse building for a few reasons:

-The Chapterhouse was pretty much a town or complex. Remember the orchards and gardens? There were tons of people who took care of those, as well as performing other tasks, such as Clairby. That's not even including the Acolytes and Reverend Mothers.

-Note the round edges at the bottom. That would be a bit impractical, no?

Also, keep in mind that the cover is not made by Mr. Herbert. The artist could simply have exaggerated the size to show the fantastic nature of the book. Same goes for those megaliths in the foreground.