The Emperor Online Day

C'mon everybody make sure you can come online this Weekend for the Emperor Online Weekend. This is the big one the one we've been waiting for. Please spread the message to everyone who has Emperor to come online and make this weekend a weekend to remember

Me and redemptiv played 3 and won two of them.

I told him and another guy about fed2k and to come get the mappacks ;)

There were a few other games up, maybe more later in the day. Anywho I'm heading back for more...

Somehow the last thread got deleted, i understand why, ah well.

We need to pick a date, time, organise it and advertise it properly.

The last time emperor online day began around midnight my time, and since alot of players here are Dutch they weren't around.

SO, date, time, organise and advertise :)

A good date would be 04-25-03, i can advertise it on my site if you people want to, but i'm not sure about the times.

Erm... Emperor Online Day? ??? :P

It is a day where every FED2K member still into E:BFD will go online and play instead of some noobs here and there.

BTW,please don't go around spamming like what I did last time,it will land you in trouble,noone is actually caring about yr post count

Not deleted, I just unstuck it since I didn't think anymore were going to be planned. It was still on the first page just a little more than half way down.

I will be busy 4/20 to busy to play O0

I played a couple games with just some random players..

I don't remember their names because I had never seen them before, but I played against two guys who were obviously friends, and joined the game and they had a no sub rule, and I went along with it... being stupid I picked hark (my absolute worst house ... never been any good with them) thinking I could plane rush them or something... but I did not know the partner I had was a ...n0o..cough.. recently starting gamer ;)

but half way through the game I froze anyway... and then joined the same game, but had a different partner... this time I decided to be ordos (my best house) and asked him if he could rush... and he rushed one while I rushed the other.. I killed mine first then went down to finish off the other...

later me and my ally made another game which lasted about an hour or so... because it was on fishers, and the guys we were against were... well they were decent... not awesome or anything, just made a lot of turrets that took a while to kill ;)

but we were kind of just fooling around... and I made a lot of sand worms and rode around a while, and that was about it... :)

Muahahhaha... I have a 4 day weekend!!!! starting... like 4 hours ago

because tomorrow is, well according to school "Vernal Holiday" but i'm pretty sure everyone knows it's for Good Friday.. and on monday the teachers have an in-service, where they go to school while we stay at home hehehe ;D