The Emperor Online Day

Ok guys listen up. Cinco de Mayo weekend is going to be the next Emperor Dune-days weekend. So Friday thru Sunday get online as much and as often as you can. I forgot what the peek times where when most of the world can be on at the same time but its some where in this thread... scroll up or click over a page ;D And don't forget on Sunday the Smack gets laid down. ^-^ You don't want to miss that. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

this whole "Emperor Online Day" thing is getting pretty stupid.

people keep bumping threads like this and/or making new "Emperor Online Day" threads and "Emperor Online Weekend" threads yadda yadda yadda... therefore whatever significance the first mention of an Emperor Online Day may have had has since been thrown out the window as the very concept has been tossed around casually and beaten to death so much that it's now meaningless

No new threads have been made in a while, this is the one that has been used, and any new ones get merged with this one. ;) You can expect a few bumps each month especially around the end of each month to get ready for the first weekend of the next month, how else can you advertise?

It's not like the thread is 2 years old and getting bumped. ::) :D

When i go to register on WOL it says that my serial number is wrong and i need to reinstall with the right serial number.. but i have many times... and then when i try to make a new account in the actual game it says invalid page or some shit.... someone plz help me?

-HawKStRiKe-