good players?

Darkrul3r

Ahh those were some good times...

Definately some formidable duos there elite. One thing tho...

"Skum0m3n + Doomp0w3r"

I thought those were the same guy! :O Or maybe I'm getting my names mixed up...It's been a while.

One of the best early teams though has got to be zenguyver + thvnder. They went 40-0 in 2v2 clans. Man, remember the days when you could actually get 40 2v2s in one month? Amazing...

If I were to pick a team mate who I'd say has made the best team with me, it'd have to be cerb. We went 3-0 vs earedil and kebabshop one time :) Damn now I'm nostalgic for that...

I remember you as a forum member, d3m0nger/avatar/Kazaaliteuser/whatever you call yourself these days ::), but I don't know you at all if you're referring to Emp, since I've never seen or played you online. :-

Anyway, welcome back. :)

Yep, skum0m3n and doomp0w3r are definitely not the same guy, lol. I know this for a fact, unless I've been totally deceived and was being played for a full all that time. ::) :P

nope they aren't the same person (well i guess he said it already) but skum0m3n has like 40-50 other names though lol :D

i see a lot of nonsense in this thread; with hopeless n00bs being called elite players. it's downright shameful to the legacies of true elite players who ain't around anymore to debunk this absurd tomfoolery. so with my last post in this bogus, phony old thread i will state the truest and best elite player teams to ever play Emperor:

thoxen + cyrenius ( this refers to the time before cable2ghz/gunwounds hacked and stole thoxen's nick and when he got it back; because after he got it back thoxen really became a horrible Emp player, unfortunately {tho still far better than most of the n00bs mentioned by other ppl in this thread LOL})

d3kdragon + cyrenius

ACElethal + cyrenius

pepduner + cyrenius

netpemp + cyrenius

sarbaukar + cyrenius

these are by far the most lethal and grand combinations of Emperor greatness to ever grace the halls of Emperor

yes I beat netpemp quite a few times in QM but he also beat me once or twice. (once on a really unfair map; To Nimila, in which he was Hark and could get to my harversting with a huge army about 10x faster than i could get to my own harvesting due to the unbalanced nature of that map)

he had some really innovative, atypical strats and that's why i consider him to be an elite player. he isn't as good with the typical strats as some other people, but he's not afraid to be creative and original and adapt his own unconventional winning strats.

Guys let's keep this thread focused on the good players, not the ones you can't stand, else I will have to lock and or Dungeonize it... mmmkay ;)

What?! My name isn't mentioned anywhere... :-

;D j/k

I consider myself the handicap, if a player can win with me as their ally then it proves they are good, or just lucky ;D

DRNKMSTA+GUNWOUNDS

is a great TEAM i would love to c them vs all the other elites hope u get online soon so i can test my skill levelk on u all ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHAT!!!!! god2ghz's has skill? lol, just joking man ;D

i am must have some skill if i have just been promoted to FEW***

that's doesn't mean jack all. they don't have any elite players, never did, and they took *anyone* in. getting into a "clan" that takes anyone is not an accomplishment. LOL

man its been a while but its hard to remember who are the best players of all time.

Though you should have changed the topic name to

"Gods, Generals and Weekend Warriors"

Gods: Players who are so good they are legends

Generals: People who know the RTS and RTT of Dune

Weekend Warriors: Everyone else