enemy caryal magnet

Duncan_ghola

But you have to keep hunting them down from each spice filed. You still one Harv and box it in then one by one his carryalls will try to get it and get killed if he doesn't catch on. So by stilling one you can ruin his entire economy... if successful.

Also if you have the same three or four troopers killing all his carryalls withou them running from filed to filed risking getting picked off I bet they'd all have 3 chevrons :D

I think it would work extremely well against the AI or in co-op games.

• 3 weeks later...

'Instead of weakening your opponents, why not make yourself stronger?'

I was told off with this quote when asking people how to make my opponents weaker and that was when I started to improve at RTS games.

My point is: by the time you can have Adv. Carryall, good players have probably ended game, and not too good players are goners. Also, if you say you go straight for the Adv. Carryall without anything stopping you, what about defense? What about YOUR spice? Think about it. As you are trying to waste time slowing down your opponent's spice harvesting, he could bring his force to you and STOP your spice harvest.

But who attacks first wins first.

if u crush a half of his harvester u will slow his protuction to half speed, so who gonna win player who has a good economic or who has a weak economic??

if u look to good players games results u will see thier economic are 5xof the losser player economic , so the best why to kill someone is stop his growing.

But who attacks first wins first.

if u crush a half of his harvester u will slow his protuction to half speed, so who gonna win player who has a good economic or who has a weak economic??

if u look to good players games results u will see thier economic are 5xof the losser player economic , so the best why to kill someone is stop his growing.

Absolute agree.

But the starter of this thread was trying to seek a way to slow down the enemy production, which is not as good as destroying/stopping the enemy production.

Carryall is relatively expensive, don't you agree?

• 3 weeks later...

henry, who the hell are you? have you any idea what your talking about? i would never use this trick but it would be effective at stopping and slowing down his production since you have his harvestor his refinery cant send out for more automaticly and anyone who uses this against a good player will lose, DAMNIT i have to buy a new emperor disk... stupid disk..