Minos vs ordos tanks

Duncan_ghola

I have a few tactics of my own. Ordos laser tanks can cause alot of damge to minos stations out in the opend field, a simple solution is to make a few regular sardukar and to shoot at the leading ordos laser tank, this will slow down the whole group which will give your minos a chance to shoot.

I also recomend to station minos and kindjal near infantry rock whenever possible it can devastate ordos units and lower the ememies moral(if hes not an experienced player). While deploying my units i have discovered a way to freeze air drones as well gunships and ornothopters in mid air, similar to the ordos jets in the kwisatz haderach mod. Ignore my rank, i dont often post messages.

And I've got a suggestion for Ord VS Mino

If he hasd regular sards,bring along some Fremen Snipers,Ix Bombs,Ix Proj.,Chem Troops,Dusties,and so on ::)

If near Inf rock,get the Minos and Kindjal occupied and then gas or dusty the kindjal :P

Ordos Laser Tanks are easily countered by Imperial Sarduakar Elite, or fake Imperial Sarduakar Elite and/or fake Ordos Laser Tanks (projected by an Ixian Projector Tank). Keep the projections behind your Minos, and let them shoot the Ordos Laser Tanks when they come to attack your Minos.

ken, any idiot knows kobras cant be left alone, feyds are extremely effective against kobras, and gas troopers wont make it, if you happen to send kobras and they arent destroyed by fremen the i'll just move my sardukar behind my minos or i could send a few straight into your lines to confuse your kobras while the minos and fremen do the rest

1. You don't know the size of the kobra group.

2. We're not discussing about fremen.

3. I haven't insulted/flamed you in any way.

4. I'm not talking about using chemicaltroopers.

5. Am i leaving the kobra's alone? oh please quote me.

6. Yeah, send a few straight to the kobra's, yum yum, the less sardaukars the better (which was my intention)

ken, any idiot knows kobras cant be left alone, feyds are extremely effective against kobras, and gas troopers wont make it, if you happen to send kobras and they arent destroyed by fremen the i'll just move my sardukar behind my minos or i could send a few straight into your lines to confuse your kobras while the minos and fremen do the rest

any idiot will know that ken didnt insult you and that ken is not talking about fremen

seven minos or more can crush a lasertank(but don't order them to shot at once).

but normally on the inpulse,the atr player will forget about not telling them to shoot at once as he will be nervous and will instead be thinking of ways to kill them instantly.

Lets get back to the original post, minotaurs, kindjal, airdrones.

kobra = long ranged tank, anti infantry better then the minotaur (ROF and armour).

deviator = taking over tanks easily.

This might sound bad in your eyes, but i just played someone yesterday who constantly built deviators and took over my tanks (didn't have enough time to respond) got the best out of me to stop them untill i had to go.

I never tried it but i think it would work, send a group of kobra's (7 or higher) to the minotaurs and kindjal, let the kobra's take all the fire from them and take out the kindjalls, next step is to hit 'n run with deviators, take over a few minotaurs, kill some more kindjalls and repeat this process untill your deviators are free to roam and take over minotaurs without being bugged by kindjall fire(don't move the kobra's)

Lets get back to the original post, minotaurs, kindjal, airdrones.

kobra = long ranged tank, anti infantry better then the minotaur (ROF and armour).

deviator = taking over tanks easily.

This might sound bad in your eyes, but i just played someone yesterday who constantly built deviators and took over my tanks (didn't have enough time to respond) got the best out of me to stop them untill i had to go.

I never tried it but i think it would work, send a group of kobra's (7 or higher) to the minotaurs and kindjal, let the kobra's take all the fire from them and take out the kindjalls, next step is to hit 'n run with deviators, take over a few minotaurs, kill some more kindjalls and repeat this process untill your deviators are free to roam and take over minotaurs without being bugged by kindjall fire(don't move the kobra's)

But the deviator is quite slow and frequently succumbs to mino fire

Naturaly different units will eventualy get mixed into the mino infantry defense, there are always fremen roaming around anyway. So, i advise any ordos players to take precautions in their actions, and to expect the unexpected because it happens most of the time