Best Unit

lawndart2002

Guest Eric E.

You can easilly kill a fedaykin with a laser tank even when

playing against a human. I didn't know that they are so! manuverable.

I found it out a about a week ago when I killed three of them with four

laser tanks.

Though i agree that Fed. is a good unit.

A laser can take out a fedaykin? LOL..

Laser the best unit? My ass, Fedaykin is the best. Second best is a normal sard.

Actually, a lasertank can kill a fedaykin, it just takes a bit longer.

The lasertank is the best overall tank, there cannot be a "best unit" because every unit has its weaknesses, for example that of the fedaykin's, a buzsaw can squish it, an assault tank can squish it, a missile tank can squish it, a devastator can pulverise it before it can do some real damage, a kobra can squish it, it's useless on its own against turrets, it's useless against a group of sardaukars, it'll just be sliced to pieces, it cannot shoot airplanes, etc.

A fedaykin uncloaks when it shoots, there is NO best unit, emperor isn't balanced anymore of there was a best unit.

Btw. Those units are in your opinions the best, just like me, IMO the lasertank is the best overall tank.

the BEST of the BEST of the BEST id, even if its not my favorite... the....dondondondondondoooonn!!1(drum roll)

the deviator

its like having all the units of emperor in one. it just doesnt work that well on infantry.

also the projector. make 5 projectors, clone 50 dust scouts!

*bangs his head against the wall*

Look, there cannot be a best unit since every unit has multiple weaknesses.

Deviator: infantry and airplanes.

There can be a best overall tank or best airplane (airdrone, a group of those things and you can kiss your carryalls good bye)

or best infantry unit.

Having a best unit means that that unit can destroy EVERYTHING, fedaykins, tanks, airplanes, infantry, which is impossible in emperor.

*bangs his head against the wall*

Look, there cannot be a best unit since every unit has multiple weaknesses.

Deviator: infantry and airplanes.

There can be a best overall tank or best airplane (airdrone, a group of those things and you can kiss your carryalls good bye)

or best infantry unit.

Having a best unit means that that unit can destroy EVERYTHING, fedaykins, tanks, airplanes, infantry, which is impossible in emperor.

agreed, every unit has an enemy that can defeat it, otherwise the game would not be balanced, unless the "best" unit also costed by far the most

Guest Eric E.

Actually, a lasertank can kill a fedaykin, it just takes a bit longer.

The lasertank is the best overall tank, there cannot be a "best unit" because every unit has its weaknesses, for example that of the fedaykin's, a buzsaw can squish it, an assault tank can squish it, a missile tank can squish it, a devastator can pulverise it before it can do some real damage, a kobra can squish it, it's useless on its own against turrets, it's useless against a group of sardaukars, it'll just be sliced to pieces, it cannot shoot airplanes, etc.

FEDAYKIN IS STEALTH.. IT CAN WALK TO THE LASER TANK AND HIT&KILL IT IN 1 OR 2 BLASTS. thank you very much.

Do not swear, we accept some swearing but within reason.

Another disappointment, i thought that after having emperor for 13 months people would respect me more with its strategies.

Thought i would earn more respect after 13+ months... oh well, here are 2 screenshots to prove you 2 wrong.

First i gave the fedaykin a very good oppertunity to get close and shoot, its shot got rid of the shield and a bit of its health...[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

But the lasertank still got away.

Alright, that proved you two wrong, there cannot be a best unit, a best unit is the cheapest unit that can destroy/kill any type of infantry, tank, airplane and building, which is impossible.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Alright, that proved you two wrong,

err.. you didn't prove me wrong in any way whatsoever.

"Although a laser tank can kill a fed, in a straight fight it wouldn't stand a chance. "

still true. Laser tank gets attacked at random by cloaked fed - laser shield gone - slow. So youre saying that you proved me wrong when I said that now the laser is slowed, weakened, and in retreat that it's still going to beat the fedakin, the *cloaked* fedyakin in a straight fight? Notice that I never once said that the fedyakin is *better* than a laser tank.

A single fedaykin can never ever destroy a lasertank, if the player keeps a good eye on his units ofcourse, the lasertank will just regenerate itself and get a few shots off the fedaykin, in 30 minutes that fedaykin is toast ::)

Every unit has its weaknesses, lasertanks aren't good against infantry but it's the best overall tank.

A single fedaykin can never ever destroy a lasertank, if the player keeps a good eye on his units ofcourse, the lasertank will just regenerate itself and get a few shots off the fedaykin, in 30 minutes that fedaykin is toast ::)

just a one fedaykin can kill a lasertank without any help, first the fedaykin cloaked and can be so close to lasertank and kill it very quickly.....

if the player who controll the fedaykin order the fedaykin to attack the lasertank with a long distance, i may offer with ken.

OMG SCY :O haven't you seen those screenshots? his first shot (close range) got rid of its shield, the lasertank fled and the fedaykin wasn't able to do much damage with its second shot (as shown in the screenshot)

A single fedaykin can never *EVER* destroy a lasertank, using its cloaking abilities to its advantage would mean that the lasertank can use its speed to its advantage, a fedaykin can again, NEVER destroy a moving lasertank.

Let me repeat myself: There cannot be a Best Unit, there can be a Best Overall tank, infantry unit, turret, airplane, every tank/infantry unit/turret/aircraft has its weaknesses, so there cannot be a Best Unit.

And for those that are still confused about the things above, Best Unit means that that unit is the cheapest, most strongest tank or infantry unit that cannot be crushed, with the most armour and the best speed that can kill/destroy anything (infantry, tanks, turrets, airplanes, buildings) with ease.

Best Overall unit means that that unit has more + points then weak points compared to other units of that type (tanks, infantry, turrets or infantry)

OMG SCY :O haven't you seen those screenshots? his first shot (close range) got rid of its shield, the lasertank fled and the fedaykin wasn't able to do much damage with its second shot (as shown in the screenshot)

ur screenshots doesn't improve that a lasertank can kill a fedaykin!, why?? because u know they are a fedaykin comes near to ur lasertank....................................