What are your SECRET wishes? Do you want ppl to die?

I have a theory that I cannot prove, yet I believe.

the war will happen.

i believe there are many, perhaps millions of people that secretly hope the war goes exceedingly bloody and sloppy.

they secretly are hoping that many innocent iraqi's die...and many americans die. They WANT 500,000 iraqi's to die just so they can say to Bush "WE WERE RIGHT! TOLD YOU SO!".

Some...perhaps might even secretly HOPE that Iraq uses gas weapons on Americans to kill many of them as possible.

they actually do NOT want a smooth, easy win with minimal casualties and a liberated Iraq. They want a horrible nightmare filled with blood. They are rooting for maximum death, just to prove Bush wrong.

they care so much about their own ideological intolerance...they would actually find secret gratification in a war that ends up exceedingly bloody just so their ego's can be satiated.

they would find silent glee if the US drops many errant bombs on civillian buildings...perhaps even hospitals- they would nod their heads in satisfaction over this because it would make Bush look bad.

they say "your life, for my ego. your suffering, for my politics"

people like this are so hateful, so morally twisted, i wonder how they can even call themselves human.

surely...SURELY there is no one here in this forum that has a secret hope that the war goes bad.....do you?

when the war begins, will you be rooting with Bush, that it goes quick, smooth, and with minimal casualties like he anticipates?

Or do you secretly hope for the 500,000 casualties the UN estimated so that Bush can be wrong?

if you speak out honestly and admit that you have this secret desire...I will consider you human, because you have the courage to admit it, and you understand that it is a bad thing to have, and maybe we can talk about it. If you have this desire and keep it secret, harboring it inside like a corrupt seed of twisted evil, then I pity you. I truly do.

really, guys, how do you hope the war goes? Because it IS going to happen. So what do you hope the outcome is? Be honest.

Insofar as it does happen, and is perpetrated by Bush, ideally, it would be with as little bloodshed as possible... but that's not to deny that there are some advantages (though almost certainly outweighed) of a messed up war.

I would prefer also that despite this, mistakes are made - ones which cost no lives, but some military equipment. Bush and others need to realise that they are not infalliable.

The problem is, no matter how big a bloodbath, governments will ignre the people saying "WE WERE RIGHT! TOLD YOU SO!", so there's no advantage (and, of course, much destruction) in bloodshed.

But what we want and what will happen are very different things. I'm more inclined to believe the UN's figures...

I'm kinda insulted that you can even suggest something like this. Anyways, as things are now (so far I can see that is), the war will happen, no matter what happens or is being said (Bush pushing things towards the way he sees fit IMO).

If the war happens, I hope it'll be quick and swift, without (many) casualties on either side. I hope the whole issue will be solved after Saddam has been removed from his current position.

It's plain and simpel sick hopeing that the war will last long and many casualties will be on either (or both) sides. Not to mention the fact that one even believes millions of others think this.

So, you've run out of faulty arguments and are resorting to insults now, Emprworm?

Anyway, if the war starts, I hope Bush loses miserabely. Of course this will never happen, but it is what I would hope for.

And the less people die, the better. Preferabely no one should die, but Bush doesn't want to take that option into consideration.

I have a theory that I cannot prove, yet I believe.

the war will happen.

i believe there are many, perhaps millions of people that secretly hope the war goes exceedingly bloody and sloppy.

they secretly are hoping that many innocent iraqi's die...and many americans die. They WANT 500,000 iraqi's to die just so they can say to Bush "WE WERE RIGHT! TOLD YOU SO!".

Some...perhaps might even secretly HOPE that Iraq uses gas weapons on Americans to kill many of them as possible.

they actually do NOT want a smooth, easy win with minimal casualties and a liberated Iraq. They want a horrible nightmare filled with blood. They are rooting for maximum death, just to prove Bush wrong.

they care so much about their own ideological intolerance...they would actually find secret gratification in a war that ends up exceedingly bloody just so their ego's can be satiated.

they would find silent glee if the US drops many errant bombs on civillian buildings...perhaps even hospitals- they would nod their heads in satisfaction over this because it would make Bush look bad.

they say "your life, for my ego. your suffering, for my politics"

people like this are so hateful, so morally twisted, i wonder how they can even call themselves human.

surely...SURELY there is no one here in this forum that has a secret hope that the war goes bad.....do you?

when the war begins, will you be rooting with Bush, that it goes quick, smooth, and with minimal casualties like he anticipates?

Or do you secretly hope for the 500,000 casualties the UN estimated so that Bush can be wrong?

if you speak out honestly and admit that you have this secret desire...I will consider you human, because you have the courage to admit it, and you understand that it is a bad thing to have, and maybe we can talk about it. If you have this desire and keep it secret, harboring it inside like a corrupt seed of twisted evil, then I pity you. I truly do.

really, guys, how do you hope the war goes? Because it IS going to happen. So what do you hope the outcome is? Be honest.

this is just low Emprworm

"The UN made an estimate then?

And Emp, I'm insulted you dare even suggest such a thing."

YOu're kidding right? I believe that as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, there are tons of people out there who secretly hope the war is a massive bloodbath in order for Bush to be proven wrong.

i'm insulted that you dare even suggest that people are all hoping with Bush, that the war will result in quick results with minimal casualties.

So, you've run out of faulty arguments and are resorting to insults now, Emprworm?

Anyway, if the war starts, I hope Bush loses miserabely. Of course this will never happen, but it is what I would hope for.

And the less people die, the better. Preferabely no one should die, but Bush doesn't want to take that option into consideration.

Ok, so let's take a look at what you hope for shall we? You hope that the US is defeated and Saddam Hussein remains in power. After our "defeat" Saddam kicks out weapons inspectors because they no longer have any force to back them up. Saddam makes demands on ending sanctions and removing the no-fly zones. He then initiates a war against the Kurds and Shiites, killing thousands with chemical weapons that SUPRISE! he does have.

During this time, North Korea, either holds the reagion hostage with nuclear weapons then invading South Korea and making demands for economic aid. After gaining nuclear weapons, they sell some to terrories groups who then attack Europe and the US.

Also, because the US has been defeated and the UN has shown their impotence, India and Pakistan escalate into a nuclear standoff, both testing bombs on their own soil. Eventually leading to a nuclear strike, counterstrike and the deaths of millions.

Also in Russia major battles begin to break out with the Chechnyans. Massive casuatlies ensue.

All of this because you hate Bush.

You simply don't understand the scale at which US intervention prevents war. If the international community shows those rogue nations that they will not enforce their resolutions, then Kim Jong's will pop up throughout the world.

My secret wish is for the Ghost Recons to be sent in and to blow Sodamn Insanes head off, err you know who I meant. Really though, it cant be that hard... I've played the game. Oh and to run naked thru a field of PerryWinkles while licking the center out of all the oreos with out having to eat the cookie ;)

Those are my secret wishes... mine not yours :P ;) ;D

Well all I can say is how I read it, and I find it an accusation please read over your own post again with objective eyes, maybe I just need to take some english lessons, but I am offended by this thread.

this thread is my beliefs. I believe them as sure as I believe the sun will rise tomorrow.

there are people out there that secretly hope for a bloody,

messy war smiply so that Bush can look bad in front of the world. If this angers you, it should! It angers me too.

ok if this is just to make a discussion it is in my opinion way out of line. Asking us if we would like to see thousands of people die! I have many people I dislike even more than Bush but I wouldn't want to see them dead.

Miles, everything you posted back there is just pure speculation.

Of course it's speculation, I never claimed otherwise. But given the current events-- Kim Jong acting like a mad man, India and Pakistan in a tense stand-off, the Russians wanting to take out the Chechnyans, terrorists wanting to inflict maximum damage on the civilians of westernized countries, and even signs that Iran has a nuclear program, not to mentions all the would be terrorist and nuclear nations that are held at bay by the US,-- it is not baseless.

Although to be fair I suppose I should give the other side; the US is defeated, Saddam Hussein begins complying fully with UN demands, India and Pakistan kiss and make up, Kim jong gives up his nuclear program and reforms his regime to helping the poor. All terrorism ceases as Isreal and Palestine reconcile their differences, And monkeys fly out of my ass.

if so, yes it angers me, but your accusations angers me even more, if you do not believe any of us hold these thoughts then why did you ever ask for what we hope for?

you know, Nam, I am shocked why you are so mad. its just another thread with an opinion. i'm not accusing anyone personally. its no different than a religious thread saying "people are sinful". if this angers you so much, then i am beginning to wonder why. there is some psychology here that I am interested in.