What are your SECRET wishes? Do you want ppl to die?

Your whole argument, Emprworm, depends on the assumption that Bush actually wants a clean war. This in itself depends on the assumption that he can string two brain cells together for a few minutes. Both assumptions appear to be inaccurate or at least in doubt.

However, this is beside the point. In answer to your question, I would LOVE to say "I told you so." If the war is long, drawn out, messy and bloody. But I would PREFER that America wins hands down, Iraq becomes an opressed and corrupt distatorship that America likes rather than an opressed and corrupt dictatorship that America doesn't like, Saddam dies a martyr and no nukes or chemicals are ever found by weapons inspectors. THAT, my esteemed debating partner, would make me a very happy person indeed. Because "We told you so." Is such a sweet thing to say.

"But I would PREFER that America wins hands down, Iraq becomes an opressed and corrupt distatorship that America likes rather than an opressed and corrupt dictatorship that America doesn't like"

why would you prefer that 24 million people live under a corrupt oppressive dictatorship?

Tonight, Bush addresses the nation. The US is pulling out of the UN process for Iraq.

Ultimatim will be released. Saddam either leaves the country....or pay the price.

the war is almost upon us. If war happens, it will be Saddams fault (if he really doesn't want war, he can leave the country).

i am sure that all of you hope that the US wins quickly and with minimum Iraqi and allied casualties. SURELY none of you are hoping for a bloodbath, even though it would make Bush look bad, I'm confident that everyone in here is hoping for a quick, decisive war with minimum casualties as Bush predicted.

Tonight, Bush addresses the nation. The US is pulling out of the UN process for Iraq.

Ultimatim will be released. Saddam either leaves the country....or pay the price.

the war is almost upon us. If war happens, it will be Saddams fault (if he really doesn't want war, he can leave the country).

i am sure that all of you hope that the US wins quickly and with minimum Iraqi and allied casualties. SURELY none of you are hoping for a bloodbath, even though it would make Bush look bad, I'm confident that everyone in here is hoping for a quick, decisive war with minimum casualties as Bush predicted.

I kinda believe it is false that it would be accepted that he disarm... If he does disarm, USA will invade anyway, saying "he didn't prove it". If he goes exile, USA will invade I guess also, saying that there's a need for a new direction.... SO ANYWAY USA IS GONNA PUT THE DIRECTION IT WANTS OVER IRAQ.

I kinda believe it is false that it would be accepted that he disarm... If he does disarm, USA will invade anyway, saying "he didn't prove it". If he goes exile, USA will invade I guess also, saying that there's a need for a new direction.... SO ANYWAY USA IS GONNA PUT THE DIRECTION IT WANTS OVER IRAQ.

good. he has the support of the Iraqi people too. Whether or not a bunch of EUropeans support it is irrelevant. If the Iraqi people support it, that is all that matters. You act not according to the wishes of the Iraqi people.

Bush does.

"SO ANYWAY USA IS GONNA PUT THE DIRECTION IT WANTS OVER IRAQ." = "BUSH IS GOING TO PUT THE DIRECTION THE IRAQI PEOPLE WANT OVER IRAQ."

which is also equal to: "BUSH DOESNT CARE WHAT WAR PROTESTORS THINK ABOUT THE DIRECTION OVER IRAQ".

which is a good thing.

good. he has the support of the Iraqi people too. Whether or not a bunch of EUropeans support it is irrelevant. If the Iraqi people support it, that is all that matters. You act not according to the wishes of the Iraqi people.

Bush does.

"SO ANYWAY USA IS GONNA PUT THE DIRECTION IT WANTS OVER IRAQ." = "BUSH IS GOING TO PUT THE DIRECTION THE IRAQI PEOPLE WANT OVER IRAQ."

which is also equal to: "BUSH DOESNT CARE WHAT WAR PROTESTORS THINK ABOUT THE DIRECTION OVER IRAQ".

which is a good thing.

Yeah, you,re right: he should impose his view since his enlightment is greater (?). Even if a few are directing the world, it's ok since they are necessarily right. Besides, the others are also believing the are right. Do you know why democracy exists? Because some were believing they were right and forcing the others to accept their view of things.

Yeah, you,re right: he should impose his view since his enlightment is greater (?). Even if a few are directing the world, it's ok since they are necessarily right. Besides, the others are also believing the are right. Do you know why democracy exists? Because some were believing they were right and forcing the others to accept their view of things.

no, you mean the Iraqi's are right. Bush is acting according to the Iraqi's. And yes, that is right. Let the Iraqi's decide what they want...not you. And the Iraqi's want Hussein gone.

Stop imposing yourself on other people...that isn't good. Quit forcing your views on the Iraqi's. Let them decide. They want Bush to help, so stay out unless you want to help too.

"But I would PREFER that America wins hands down, Iraq becomes an opressed and corrupt distatorship that America likes rather than an opressed and corrupt dictatorship that America doesn't like"

why would you prefer that 24 million people live under a corrupt oppressive dictatorship?

They're already under one, whether USA wins or no they'll still be under one afterwards. Democratic nation in Iraq? And pigs will talk to giant squid...