What are your SECRET wishes? Do you want ppl to die?

Emprworm please re-read you first post, this isn't in my eyes just another thread, I couldn't care less if you call me sinfull I prolly am and frankly I doesn't give a holy shit. I believe that whoever sits up there is capable of forgiving. But implying that I have a wish for 500K people to die I find that accusation way out of the line and hard to tolerate.

But implying that I have a wish for 500K people to die I find that accusation way out of the line and hard to tolerate.

i didn't imply you had any wish for 500k people to die. I stated that I believe many people in this world have a wish for 500k people to die so that Bush can look bad.

Yes, Nam. People really do hate Bush that bad! It angers me too. It's sad, too, actually.

I have a theory that I cannot prove, yet I believe.

the war will happen.

i believe there are many, perhaps millions of people that secretly hope the war goes exceedingly bloody and sloppy.

they secretly are hoping that many innocent iraqi's die...and many americans die. They WANT 500,000 iraqi's to die just so they can say to Bush "WE WERE RIGHT! TOLD YOU SO!".

Some...perhaps might even secretly HOPE that Iraq uses gas weapons on Americans to kill many of them as possible.

they actually do NOT want a smooth, easy win with minimal casualties and a liberated Iraq. They want a horrible nightmare filled with blood. They are rooting for maximum death, just to prove Bush wrong.

they care so much about their own ideological intolerance...they would actually find secret gratification in a war that ends up exceedingly bloody just so their ego's can be satiated.

they would find silent glee if the US drops many errant bombs on civillian buildings...perhaps even hospitals- they would nod their heads in satisfaction over this because it would make Bush look bad.

they say "your life, for my ego. your suffering, for my politics"

people like this are so hateful, so morally twisted, i wonder how they can even call themselves human.

surely...SURELY there is no one here in this forum that has a secret hope that the war goes bad.....do you?

when the war begins, will you be rooting with Bush, that it goes quick, smooth, and with minimal casualties like he anticipates?

Or do you secretly hope for the 500,000 casualties the UN estimated so that Bush can be wrong?

if you speak out honestly and admit that you have this secret desire...I will consider you human, because you have the courage to admit it, and you understand that it is a bad thing to have, and maybe we can talk about it. If you have this desire and keep it secret, harboring it inside like a corrupt seed of twisted evil, then I pity you. I truly do.

really, guys, how do you hope the war goes? Because it IS going to happen. So what do you hope the outcome is? Be honest.

Emprworm, please do me a favor, please read over from the part where you use orange and down. Tell me are you asking us if we have this ideas or not? Maybe I just need new glasses or my money back from the school.

[c][c]

Anyway, if the war starts, I hope Bush loses miserabely.

we have nearly 300,000 troops (minus british, spanish, australian forces, etc.). for us to lose miserably would require at least that many killed.

this SEEMS to be a pretty sad death wish there, Edric.

Preferabely no one should die

hmmm...looks like you are going through an "inner struggle." I'm going to play psychologist here and try to analyze this.

First, you want Bush to lose miserably. This desire carries with it hundreds of thousands of casualties. Please tell me how you reconcile this wish with "Preferabely no one should die".

I am oh so curious!

"Emprworm, please do me a favor, please read over from the part where you use orange and down. Tell me are you asking us if we have this ideas or not? Maybe I just need new glasses or my money back from the school."

actually, I'd rather read the whole part, above the orange as well. Including the part about me asking if anyone would have such a twisted desire. I do not assume either way. I ask the question, then give my opinion about such a desire.

Now, I noticed this whole time you totally dodged the quesiton. I'd like to ask you now:

GIVEN: If there were to be a million deaths (including civillian) to occur in the war, Bush would look like a world fool. He would be totally and completely humiliated and utterly go down in history as a tyrant.

BUT: Bush has projected a clean, swift war. Minimal civillian casualties, with the end result of liberation.

The war WILL happen. We both know it.

Now, how do you hope the war will go? Tell me Nam. What is your hope for the results of the war?

damn Emprworm, you really don't get anything do you? I'd hope as few people as possible dies, but now I see you asking me this question again I see it as an inderect accusation of me wanting people to die and I find it SICK.

Very funny, Emprworm.

Basically, the ideal outcome for me would be for the US to have massive material losses in terms of machinery (especially aircraft), but for all the pilots and drivers to successfuly escape alive.

damn Emprworm, you really don't get anything do you? I'd hope as few people as possible dies, but now I see you asking me this question again I see it as an inderect accusation of me wanting people to die and I find it SICK.

blah blah. c'mon Nam. THe only thing making me sick is this rhetorical nonsense. I'm not accusing you of anything. ::) ::)

I'm glad that you, along with me, hope that the war goes quick and with minimal loss of life. But that would also mean bush would be right. But its good to know your priorities are morally upright.

Yeah, thats really all we can do right... But a quick end to the war with the least amount of casualties would be the most preferably outcome. But I still don't see why a rogue unit cant be sent in to take him out. Wasn't he put on the hit list as well as Osama?

Any rogue unit would most certainly be killed. Though his military isn't very strong, he has secured himself very cleverly and built a giant human shield around him called Baghdad. It would be nearly impossible to even FIND him let alone kill him. It is said that he changes location every four hours and that he spends most of his time underground in case of bombings.

If he isn't going out feet up in a box then capturing him must not fail. What if at the last moment Saddam goes into exile, the objective of removing him from power would be successful, but what's to stop him from coming back. Would the US set up over there to prevent that, to capture him if and when he returns?

Personally I doubt he'll be alive when the Yanks arrive. The arabs will probably string him up themselves the moment that discipline breaks.

The MoD's estimates claim the Pentagon's are wildly optimistic. It all depends on whether the Iraqis surrender or fight. If they fight it will be very bloody.