Weapons of the Dune Universe

TMA_1

Stunners, Las-Guns, flechette pistols, maula pistols (basically the same), Those things that shoot crystals (thought they were neat, Plasma weapons (used in bombs and the like) rockets, pillar of fire (can be used as a weapon) Atomics, kindjals blah blah blah.

I want to compile a list of weaponry in the Dune universe. Help all you guys. :)

Stunners,

Atomics

Stone Burners

Kindja blades

Short swords

Long Swords

Baroniet thingy that Dunc used

Sheilds(can be used offsensively)

Crushers

Maula Pistals

Fletca Pistals

Missels

Projectile weapons

Crystal Shard Throwers

Worms

Depth Charges(used against the wales in house Hark i think)

Flame Throwers(Sadukar Used them on Freman as they fled from the Sietch)

Ground Vehicles probebly carried some sort of Las gun or projectile weapon

Ornithopters carried missels and machine guns in Mini.

and thats all i can think of.

Would poisons count as weapons?

Inkvine Whips

BTW Kindjals are small one man planes

Kindjals are not planes, in the Duniverse, they are double-bladed short sword or long knife with a 20 centimeter slightly curved blade.

Havent you read the BJ?

There are also bodkins, which are like stiletto type blades that can be concealed in a wrist sheath.

Oh, and Ex: I didn't think they used flamethrowers, but rather they fired the afterburners of their transport at them. That may have just been a miniseries thing, though. It sucks how it's easier to remember stuff from TV than it is from books. ;)

Rapiers are mentioned by name, along with long and short swords I think, but no specific names of these. Most weapons of the blade assortment that are mentioned, are given names and a symbolic value. What I mean is, any important blade is made obvious.

Agreed. The swords used would be those with which you have much greater control, ie. those used in fencing, perhaps katanas as well? What is that spanish form of combat, utilising both a long sword and a knife? That would likley be quite popular in the duniverse.