Daredevil

bob_fox

i thought it was good, actually, there were really good graphics, and music

i dunno... it's just sort of different from the other super-hero movies (spiderman, xmen) in it's story, but it was an actual comic so it was supposed to be the same story as in the comic book... and i've never read the comics, all i know is that all the characters in the movie were in the comic, so, if you don't like the comic you may not like the movie, but i still liked it, though it was a little different in the way the main characters turn out...

I saw it about a week ago. i think once you get past the part of Ben Affleck playing Daredevil its not all too bad. I enjoyed it anyway. And surprisingly to me Ben Affleck didnt do to bad of job. (although i think he better stick to films with Jay and Silent Bob ;D)

Umm...Do you want to know a spoiler?Cuz I can tell you a spoiler.I'm good at telling spoilers.I think I'll tell you one,but its hidden.

[hide]The girl dies.Unusual,huh?Cuz I mean,look at spider-man.The girl always is rescued.Spidey,and a few others.[/hide]

The plot to this movie did suck .

[hide]If Electra was so much a bad ass how come she gets her ass beat by Bullseye? How could she not know who the DareDevil was I mean she fought him in the park would she not remember his fighting style? DareDevil was not a mutant so how come all the superhuman leaps and bounds that scream Matrix? No one noticed that the cane had that same insigna of a devil on it?[/hide]

not exactly:

[hide]it wasn't that nobody knew who he was, the reporter found out who he was, but dind't tell anyone, and she fought bullseye because he killed her father, and she wanted revenge. also, it wasn't like they completely wrote the movie, it was a movie writen after a part of the actual comic story... dont' you know that the same company is making all of the comic movies? they made X-men, soon X-men 2, then they made spider man, now Daredevil, and the incredible hulk is going to be coming out soon as well, all the comics, i am pretty sure were written by the same person... but i didn't think it was that bad of a plot, also about the "Matrix moves" he says that as a boy he "trained his body" he has lots of strength from training himself, he is not a mutant, which makes it a little more interesting i think, but that's just my opinion...[/hide]

[hide]Elektra didn't die. She gave him that brail sharm at the end,r emember? Plus, she just signed a contract to make a series of movies based ont he Elektra character.[/ hide] [/hide]

As long as you recognise that I am, in general, a useless appendage to this site and know nothing other than where Gob's compromising photographs are hidden.

(I had to wash my eyes out with soap after getting those.)

[hide]Elektra didn't die. She gave him that brail sharm at the end,r emember? Plus, she just signed a contract to make a series of movies based ont he Elektra character.[/ hide] [/hide]

[hide]doh!!! i forgot about that... lol [/hide]

[hide]Yes but even if she upset about the death of her father his fighting her in the park was to like a dead give away. Either she was not smart enough to recognize it or the writers thought the audience was not smart enough. It is just my opinion that the plot is thin on story.[/hide]

[hide]yes but the writers, of the movie, just followed the story line of the comic book, and in the comic book, i think it turned out that she obviously did not know who he was, and only found out at that point in the story... so it's not like they were thinking the audience was not smart enough, that's just the way the story goes...[/hide]

maybe so, but I think Batman is the coolest superhero(from the comics and the first 2 movies, not the tv show or the 2nd two movies)

He is completly a normal human, except he is extremely smart and has trained himself superbly.

beh, screw the X-men, dare devil, X-factor, fantastic four, Flash, all of em! I only like the super super heros that actually do stuff and actually have cosmic powers. Like Warlock and eternal arbiter.