Daredevil

bob_fox

Oh, some good news for me! Daredevil's coming here on 28 March - that's much earlier than I thought!

But, tell me, how good was the movie when compared to Spider-Man (the movie)?. Cos I really liked Spider-Man (not the comics, the movie (even though Tobey really annoyed me)).

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't bother hiding my post, so don't read the following if you don't want me to give something away about the movie.

I've seen Daredevil now! (I saw it on Sunday.) Now I can read all your hidden messages!

The movie is... different. I actually quite liked it. I originally thought it was gonna be a lot like Spider-Man, but it wasn't.

Daredevil wasn't just well trained. His other senses were enhanced by that stuff in that barrel, or am I missing something.

Electra probably didn't notice who the Daredevil really was because she was really angry while she was fighting him. Plus, all these superhero movies do stupid things like that. Lois couldn't see that it's Superman who wears the glasses. MJ couldn't see that Spider-Man was Peter Parker when she removed half his mask. And none of them could recognise the heros' voices. So there's really no need to beat Daredevil up because of that.

Spider-Man's like Batman Forever, whereas Daredevil's like Batman Returns (a movie I liked).

BTW, I'm not saying Daredevil is brilliant, but it isn't that bad.

the plot sux right?BTW,yr post is 3 weeks after the last one :P

And??? I saw the movie, so I thought I should post.

I'm not saying Daredevil is better than Spider-Man or anything, but I thought Daredevil was a "rounder" character. Sure, the plot's not that good, but I don't think Spider-Man had a great plot either.

I know what you mean, I went to see Spiderman with the idea it would be like the Xmen movie. But Spiderman movie held true to the comic book, he was the friendly neighborhood Spiderman ;D I dont think I'd waste my money going to see an Aflek film, I will wait till its on HBO or WinMX. ^-^ But I will go see Xmen2 8)

I've never liked Ben Affleck. But he was very good in this movie (Daredevil). All I'm saying is that the movie didn't suffer cos of him. Other things made the movie suffer. [hide]For instance, the end was really "jumpy". It's like they rushed it. Daredevil's fight with Kingpin was too short, for one thing.[/hide] The movie is still worth seeing, though, in my opinion.

I like the guy they casted as KingPin. I thought it was a really great choice. I was shocked to find out that the guy that recommended Ben for the part was Kevin Smith aka Silent Bob ;D