Stupid White Men ...

zamboe

IT'S A BOOK.

Title : Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation

BOOK OF THE YEAR.

40 WEEKS AS THE BEST SELLER (# 1) BOOK IN THE NEW YORK TIMES LIST.

STILL BEING # 1 IN AMAZON.COM BEST SELLER OF BOOKS.

Review : " Michael Moore's screed against "Thief-in-Chief" George Bush's power elite, hit No. 1 at Amazon.com within days of publication. Why? It's as fulminating and crammed with infuriating facts as any right-wing bestseller, and as noisily entertaining as a wrestling smackdown. And he's serious when he advocates ousting Bush. "

It's obvious that those who buy the book are not Bush fans, and those who bought are not certanly few.

I just wonder why such a success, (really, no sarcasm), perhaps some of you could tell me.

IT'S A BOOK.

Title : Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation

BOOK OF THE YEAR.

40 WEEKS AS THE BEST SELLER (# 1) BOOK IN THE NEW YORK TIMES LIST.

STILL BEING # 1 IN AMAZON.COM BEST SELLER OF BOOKS.

Review : " Michael Moore's screed against "Thief-in-Chief" George Bush's power elite, hit No. 1 at Amazon.com within days of publication. Why? It's as fulminating and crammed with infuriating facts as any right-wing bestseller, and as noisily entertaining as a wrestling smackdown. And he's serious when he advocates ousting Bush. "

It's obvious that those who buy the book are not Bush fans, and those who bought are not certanly few.

I just wonder why such a success, (really, no sarcasm), perhaps some of you could tell me.

lol! One left-wing book selling on the NY Times best seller. Funny how you ignored all the RIGHT-WING BOOKS (plural) that have been on there for the last 2 years. Man zam, this is a classic example of a "spin" post. And that book has been on the list for 41 weeks, true, but not 41 weeks in the top 10.

NY TIMES BESTSELLERS:

The Savage Nation by Michael Savage- THE most right-wing guy in America. More right wing than Rush LImbaugh, more right wing than Sean Hannity. Just came out, 5 weeks on the list and listed higher than "Stupid White Men" on the Best Seller list (just cuz its #1 at amazon, doesn't mean its #1 nationally).

Leadership by Rudolph W. Giuliani, 17 weeks on the list

Sean Hannity: Let Freedom Ring: at least 17 weeks (dont know exact number)

Slander: Liberal Lies about the American Right by Ann Coulter (don't know how many weeks)

"40 WEEKS AS THE BEST SELLER (# 1) BOOK IN THE NEW YORK TIMES LIST." Bogus. Utterly false. 40 weeks on the list...many weeks not even in the top 10. And currently, Savage Nation- the most right wing guy in American media is ahead of that book on the NY Times.

Right now the #1 book in America is.......

*drum roll*

THE SAVAGE NATION by MICHAEL SAVAGE! woot! Right-wingers own!

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/

lol! One left-wing book selling on the NY Times best seller. Funny how you ignored all the RIGHT-WING BOOKS (plural) that have been on there for the last 2 years. Man zam, this is a classic example of a "spin" post.

emprworm, as I said I mean no sarcasm.

I just find it interesting and wanted to know why. That is not a "spin" post, is not my intention.

If I'd knew about right-wing book with some interesting issues I'd also have posted it. Don't blame me for not knowing everything. Geez.

lol! One left-wing book selling on the NY Times best seller. Funny how you ignored all the RIGHT-WING BOOKS (plural) that have been on there for the last 2 years. Man zam, this is a classic example of a "spin" post.

emprworm, as I said I mean no sarcasm.

I just find it interesting and wanted to know why. That is not a "spin" post, is not my intention.

If I'd knew about right-wing book with some interesting issues I'd also have posted it. Don't blame me for not knowing everything. Geez.

ok, sorry. :(

well in your defense, there are indeed many bush-haters right here in America. I'm not sure why, but they are here.

Mein Kampf contains Hitler's political views. He wrote it while he was in jail after a failed coup. I haven't read it (and nor do I intend to read that filthy trash), but from Hitler's later actions I think his political views can be summed up as "What I say, goes."

Caid, the left-right scale refers to a person or group's view on economy. I don't think anarchists have anything to do with it. In anarchy, there is no economy in the common sense of the word.

In other forum I participate, some guys also mentioned the book :

IF YOU RIDE ALONE, YOU RIDE WITH BIN LADEN.

That seems to be (I didn't read, and I don't plan to) more objective in it's approach to critize the current US administration.

Interesting, but DO NOT be interested by them... They already costed us dearly. But I don't think it's good to ban it. It isn't very good book (some kind of plebic shit about "how those Jews are evil"), but it reveals all reasons of WW2. Just it needs some good explanation of historics inside.

Caid, the left-right scale refers to a person or group's view on economy. I don't think anarchists have anything to do with it. In anarchy, there is no economy in the common sense of the word.

Politics aren't just about economy. Primary it's a view of ruling - with higher (left) or lower (right) responsibility of government over people. In anarchy there is no government, so everyone reigns himself, what is biggest form of responsibility. Anarchism suspects best way is material trading, but on lowest scale. De facto they fight against politics - but until they don't rule, they are a political side! Same with fascists. As I see in most books, even right-wing extremists were voted because they "freed" people bored by politics. Both extremes are specifical with that they negate political discussion.

I am not an anarchistic expert, but if you know our language, then on lower link you have everything ;)

http://www.csaf.cz

On the other hand, you could also say that since in anarchy there is no government, it has zero responsibility... in other words, it's the furthest right-wing politics possible.

So you see, anarchists can be considered just about anything you like on the left-right scale, depending on how you look at them. That's why I prefer to say they are outside this scale altogether.

You know, Hitler openly declared in his campaign: "A vote for me is a vote to end democracy." And that's exactly why people voted for him... talk about stupidity!

Btw, I can't speak a word of Slovak, so I can't read what it says on that site... :-

Mein Kampf contains Hitler's political views. He wrote it while he was in jail after a failed coup. I haven't read it (and nor do I intend to read that filthy trash), but from Hitler's later actions I think his political views can be summed up as "What I say, goes."

c]

Edric you got to know your enemy.