the strangest thing

Emperor Harkonnen

Kwisatz Haderach! Kill it!

Seriously, it is all just one amazing, random coincidence. You see, when you dream your mind is incredibly active, it is turning the memories it deems important into long term memories, and the bursts of energy in your brain during this process causes you to see images, hear sounds, feel sensations, etc. If your mind deams something very important, you may dream about this thing while filing it away in your memory. So, say you are completly infatuated with a girl. The time you spend with her is very important to you, therefore it is stored in your long term memory, which happens during REM sleep, so odds are you will dream about her.

i always find breathing really deeply wakes me up if im in the middle of a particularly weird dream. my self in the dream breathes deep and this somehow passes on to my sleeping self and the act of breathing deep wakes me up.

also.. blinking really hard sometimes works in that way.....

Yeah that works. I personly have found that blinking helps. if that don't work then try pulling on your cheek. or trying to make your belly go in.

One more thing: Music in your dream sounds really good! try and slay a monstor or something, and get a reward of music! :)

i get deja vu (however u spell it) a lot, i will be sitting there and i will have a period of anywhere from 5 to 30 min long of doing something that i know already everything that is about to happen, it's like i have been there before and i am witnessing something all over again... it freaks me out and other people as well sometimes...

anyone ever have a dream where there is something really interesting about to happen, or an answer is about to be told or something and someone in your dream says real excitedly "LOOK!!!!" and you open your eyes out of reflex and your dream is over and you never figure out what was going to happen :(

anyone ever have a dream where there is something really interesting about to happen, or an answer is about to be told or something and someone in your dream says real excitedly "LOOK!!!!" and you open your eyes out of reflex and your dream is over and you never figure out what was going to happen :(

Yeah i know, i have it tottely stinks! even if it makes no sense i hate it when that happends. :(

Yeah, I can relate. I was meeting with my friends and g/f in a dream right? And we were at Universal Studios Orlando Florida, right when I get to the gate and it gets so interes >:(ting I just wake up, 7:30 boring old life going to schoool drat.

Don't you just hate it when you are dreaming of this beautiful girl and just as things start to get really good she either disappears/turns into something/ or just gives you the cold shoulder.

To avoid this from happening try not to concentrate on her face too much cause this will cause her to change into something. If she disappears then you are probably a very random sleeper. If she gives you the cold shoulder then you really need to control your dreams!

Remember it's your domain you can do anything! >:D >:D

That's an intresting question I don't think I have ever seen myself in a drem or maybe I just can't remember. As for being an animal I don't recall that either. The Native Indians say that dreaming of an animal is actually a vision. I wonder what I would be if I was an animal. I would hope to be a bird cause flying would kick ass!

I had the strangest dream not too long ago, I dreamt that one of my english freinds called me, and asked my to eat his cat, in danish, and then some other thing I don't think you'd like to hear.

The strangest thig about that dream is, my freind don't have my phone number.

I just had the weirdist dream ever.....

maybe it was becouse i just had scene the goriest movie ever made...

day of the dead....

i had this weird dream that zombies atacked my history class lol, for some reason the teacher wasnt in the class,

we could watch the people actully getting killed in the hall way, it was bad,

we started moving the teachers desk against the door and stuff, there was about 15 of us in there.

and for some reason i had a video camera like in blair witch, and it was transmitting to a satilite, and to another web site lol, it was like fan fic fed2k board or something lol

well the zombie things were starting get through, me and some other people, went up into the duct things in ciling, and started cralling around, towards the exit.

we kicked down some tiles around us to look for survivers.....

none.....just a bunch of zombies feasting on the flesh of my fellow students, we all were scared, i reamber that. i was probebly the most real dream i ever had.

well we made it to the end of a corridor, kicked a tile out and jumped down,

from there we broke a window and climbed on to the school roof,'

i could see the town around me in flames, and see massive zombie hurds moving towards the school.

there was no escape.

we couldnt run

we couldnt fight we didnt have any weapons.

we just waited till they found a way up

and they did

I just had the weirdist dream ever.....

maybe it was becouse i just had scene the goriest movie ever made...

day of the dead....

really? you thought that was gory??

my mom thought that was really gory, so i watched it, i have to say i actually laughed, it was one of the funniest things i have ever seen

i thought they tried to make it look "so gory" that it was lame