C & C Generals

Gobalopper

I'M HAVING A BLAST!!! (Nuclear, Scud, Particle Beam whatever...)

I finally got the chance to play Generals at our local Internet and Gaming cafe, and I've been going there since my PC may not handle it... (The difference between a typical Internet cafe and this one is that it does not serve food.) My first game was w/ my bro. Actually, it was an alliance game. I thought normal is normal difficulty, but after playing it, I think that's their version of an easy level. GLA rocked!! (I played as GLA in my first game)

I later tried out China...Love their Nuke and Nuke Cannons!! Not to mention their Overlord Tank... USA...the Particle Beam cannon reminds me of the Icarus thingee from "Die Another Day". :P

Here's some interesting stuff about the game:

-You can build 2 of the same kind (or more) of superweapons, and are seperate in the terms of deployment. In other words, you can build 2 (or more) SCUD Sites, for example and you can use BOTH (or them) separately or simultaneously. (provided that you have enough funds w/c brings us to...)

-You can do the 2 of the same kind or more w/ GLA Black Markets and US Supply dumps.

-As for China, train lots of Hackers!!! As they siphon funds off the net, they can gain veterancy and as a result, increase the amount taken from the net...

This game is SOOO addictive... ;D

I remember Sneekgab saying something about the C&C:Generals forums w/c went something like this...

Sneakgab

Ichwan Bedwine

Sword Master

Member #1562

E-Mail | Send IM Re:C&C Generals link « Reply #240 on: January 24, 2003, 10:47:08 »

Indeed, thank God for the Generals forum. I have only experience three forums but I think these forums have given me the widest possible view of intellectual levels on the average internet forum that any three forums could give.

Basically: Emperor forums: For intelligent people such as myself...

INTELLIGENCE METER

INTELLIGENT(emp)

I

I

/

WC3 forums: The average forums ALRIGHT

I

I

/

I

I

/ FAIRLY STUPID

I

I

/ IDIOTIC

I

I

/

I

I

/

I

I

/

Generals forum: A cesspit of stupidty GENERALS LEVEL:D:D:D

Here's something from that cesspit...

Skwerl [CNC Den]

Board Veteran

Member # 295

posted February 19, 2003 10:05 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anthrax!"

"junk!"

"toxin!"

"camo!"

"SCUD!"

"Go CARBOMB!!"

"By your screwage combined, I am carbomb driver!"

Carbomb Driver, he's our hero

Gonna take capitalists down to zero

He's our powers magnified

And he's fighting on the GLA's side

Carbomb Driver, he's our hero

Gonna take communists down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder

Tanks and troops look in wonder

"You'll pay for this GL... BOOM!"

We're the slippery ones

You can be one too

'Cause blowing things up is the thing to do!

Looting and polluting is the way

Hear what carbomb driver has to say!

"STEP ON THE GAS!"

(special thanks to Mog for the boom effect after "You will pay for this GLA!")

[ February 20, 2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Skwerl [CNC Den] ]

--------------------

"Power grows out a shell of a walnut"-Skwerl *shows squirrels in action, tripping over cars and road kill people* *two gliding squirrels fly overhead* 40 million bushy tails, one heart beat. Can you be a great squirrel?

And that's not to metion the fact that it is heavily spammed... Iowzeewee's kind of place... ;D

played first US mission and said WOW I mean I had rangers slidding down ropes from chinnoks and men garrisoning into buildings, brings be back memorys of black hawk down ( the movie/book) except none of my coppers died but one got rpg fire and I yelled RPG!!!

I love this game I need to do the read me for firewall because my online game wont work but internent does weird but anyways the ai in skirmishes suck I put it on normal and I beat enemy with china ( I had 5 bms a nuke cannon and 2 overlords)

Here's a link to download Generals music:

Hey, thanks for the URL, dude; the music is pretty nice. I'll got GTA3 recently (I wish they had a good Sardaukar player skin), and plan to get this game sometime soon. If for no other reason than loosing a Commanche swarm on an enemy armored column while Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkyries' is playing...