Did you knows?

ken124578

#1. Did you know that an airdrone(if possible) can destroy a devastator in the air in + - 5 shots?

#2 Did you know that a devastator can destroy more then 8 minotaurs if it was dropped right next to the minotaur group?

#3 Did you know that you can call for multiple worms?

$4 Did you know that the airdrone has more range then the aa-mine?

#5 Did you know that the lasertank has more range then the devastator? (not on rocks)

#6 Did you know that the repair vehicle can run infantry over?

#7 Did you know that the assault tank can handle more then 3 enemy buzsaws before being destroyed?

#8 Did you know that it only takes 1 fedaykin shot (close range) to destroy a repair vehicle?

#9 Did you know that it takes 3 fedaykin shots to kill a mino

#10 Did you know that it takes 4 fedayking shots to kill a kobra

#11 Did you know that the spice harvester holds 700 solaris when it's full?

#12 Did you know that it takes 4 sniper shots to kill a sardaukar elite?

#13 Did you know that 5 mortar infantry units combined with your normall army can wreak havoc among an early rush?

#14 Did you know that it only takes 2 shots from the aa trooper/trooper to destroy an airdrone?

#15 Did you know that a gunturret can destroy 2 airdrones in 1 round?

#16 Did you that the fremen warrior fires twice as fast as the atreides sniper but with twice as weaker bullets?

#17 Did you know that 1 kindjal shot can disable a lasertank's shield (no chevrons)

#18 Did you know that an invisible lasertank still leaves a trail in the air?

#19 Did you know that a Harkonen vehicle selfrepairs at lv. 2?

#20 Did you know that friendly fire on a leeched tank can remove the leech larvae?

#21 Did you know that some units on cliffs, rock and infantry rock have a longer range then normally?

#22 Did you know that it takes 7 shots from a lasertank (lv. 0) to destroy a minotaur? (lv. 0)

#23 Did you know that a sandbike, dustscout and buzzsaw use the same gun?

#24 Did you know that the sandbike and dustscout fire every 5second?

#25 Did you know that 2 shots from a guild niab tank can destroy a minotaur?

#26 Did you know that projected Ordos Deviators can deviate enemy vehicles?

#27 Did you know that the Tleilaxu Leech can not be deviated?

#28 Did you know that projected Tleilaxu Leeches can infect vehicles like normal Leeches, giving you REAL leeches when the infected vehicle dies?

#28 Did you know that Advanced Carryalls can pick up enemy vehicles?

#29 Did you know that you can get units chevrons by shooting vertical/horizontal worms?

#30 Did you know that the Hawk Strike effect wears off after a short time?

#31 Did you know that Harkonnen Buzzsaws are immune to Tleilaxu Leech larvae?

#32 Did you know that if you deviate an enemy MCV then deploy it into a Construction Yard, it will become yours permanently?

#33 Did you know that it takes 15 fedaykin shots to kill a fremen warrior?

#34 Did you know that subhouse units dont give chevron experience

#35 Did you know that buzzsaws will not allow a leech larva to grow on it but still take damage from leeches?

#36 Did you know that a leech larve will paralyze any deployable unit in its current deployed status?

#37 Did you know that a buzzsaw can crush spice?

#38 Did you know that spices fumes can stop duplicated units?

#38 did you know that a well-managed buzzsaw causes twice as much damage as a dustscout or sand bike?

#39 Did you know that worms have a strange kind of armor. Meaning that they are very vulnerable for Flames and Sniper bullets for example?

#40 Did you know that units walking over or close to a spice bubble burst the spice bubble? (excluding the fremen)

#50 Did u know that a scout can uncover enemy stealth units?

#51 Did you know that 1 shot from the trooper takes away the shield of the lasertank?

#52 Did you know that all ordos tanks (except shielded onces) slow down when hit?

#53 Did you know that splash damage can remove leech larvea's too?

#54 Did you know that Kindjal and Hark Engineers only require 2 exp points to get to lv1?

#55 Did you know that Dust scouts are faster than laser tanks?

#56 Did you know that Buzzsaws get a speed boost at lv1?

#57 Did you know that Kobras get a major speed boost at lv3?

#58 Did you know that Ordos Dust Scouts can submerge themselves in Dust Bowls?

#59 Did you know that all hovering units can move over dust bowls like the Dust Scout?

#60 Did you know that Ordos Chaos lightning affects turrets?

#61 Did you know that you receive a free harvestor if you lose all your other harvestors?

Most of the Did you know's are taken from somewhere in this thread, if you know some more, post them in this thread.

Did you know that 5 mortar infantry units combined with your normall army can wreak havoc among an enemy early rush?

Did you know that it only takes 2 shots from the aa trooper/trooper to destroy an airdrone?

Did you know that a gunturret can destroy 2 airdrones in 1 round?

Did you that the fremen warrior fires twice as fast as the atreides sniper but its bullet is twice as weak as that of the atreides's sniper?

Did you know that 1 kindjal shot can disable a lasertank's shield (no chevrons)

Did you that the fremen warrior fires twice as fast as the atreides sniper but its bullet is twice as weak as that of the atreides's sniper?

wrong, the bullet is EXACTLY the same in every respect, indeed IT IS the same bullet =).

FRFremenGun] //Data from ATSniper probably needs separate bullet

Bullet = cal50_b

ReloadCount = 40

TurretMuzzleFlash  = Smuzz2

[ATSniperGun]

Bullet = cal50_B

TurretMuzzleFlash = Smuzz2

ReloadCount = 76

Did you know that a Harkonnen vehicle begining repairing self in level2(^^)?

Did you know that aa mine attack can crush any air unit?

Did you know that attacking leeched unit can make it heal from leech?

Did you know that units in up to cliffs have long range than in down?

Did you know that some of the questions in this thread don't really have anything to do with Emperor Strategy?

ken: 1 Dev killing 8 Minos? LOL How do ya figure? If the guy takes his Minos off guard-mode, maybe. Otherwise, I don't see how that could ever be possible. If he lets you run over his Infantry with a repair vehicle, he has no idea what he's doing. That'd be funny to watch tho. heh heh.

Scy: 1 Guild tank can crush 1 Mino. heh

Also, are you sure that *all* Hark vehicles repair at level 2, or just one or two? Please don't post things like that unless you are 100% sure because that could mislead people. I do not believe that all Hark vehicles self-repair at level 2.

If your AA mine ever hits an enemy air drone, then your enemy is not good with air drones so don't expect that to happen vs. good players because it almost never will.

The sandbike, dust scout, and buzzsaw all have very different guns with different firing power. Saying they are all the same is blatant mis-information and I hope ken edits stuff like that out because otherwise no good strats will be on this board if everyone just posts malarky off the top of his head.

Did you know that projected Ordos Deviators can deviate enemy vehicles?

Did you know that the Tleilaxu Leech can not be deviated?

Did you know that projected Tleilaxu Leeches can infect vehicles like normal Leeches, giving you REAL leeches when the infected vehicle dies? :O

Did you know that Advanced Carryalls can pick up enemy vehicles?

Did you know that you can get units chevrons by shooting vertical/horizontal worms?

Did you know that the Hawk Strike effect wears off after a short time?

Did you know that Harkonnen Buzzsaws are immune to Tleilaxu Leech larvae?

Did you know that if you deviate an enemy MCV then deploy it into a Construction Yard, it will become yours permanently? :O

Did you know that some of the questions in this thread don't really have anything to do with Emperor Strategy?

ken: 1 Dev killing 8 Minos? LOL How do ya figure? If the guy takes his Minos off guard-mode, maybe.

Did you know that i said that a devastator can destroy 8 minotaurs or more IF IT WAS DROPPED right next to the group of minotaurs?

what does "same gun" mean? perhaps i am misunderstanding what you guys mean, but i am pretty sure the firepower is all very different with saws being the most powerful, then dusties, and bikes just suck ;D

Dust and sand bike have the same weapon,but the different is the hit points! remember sand bike cost low than dust!!

[1 Guild tank can crush 1 Mino. ]

lol..1 Guild tank can crush more than 6 mino!! i meant when i say 2 guild attack crush mino,that mean 2 guild (electrics) can destroy 1 mino!!

ken: 1 Dev killing 8 Minos? LOL How do ya figure? If the guy takes his Minos off guard-mode, maybe.

Did you know that i said that a devastator can destroy 8 minotaurs or more IF IT WAS DROPPED right next to the group of minotaurs?

Yes, I did know that.

However, no it can not.