FED2K rpg 2

The_Sadukar

• 2 weeks later...

here is what is supposed to be Lord J's next post

Lord J walks down to the quarters assigned to Sir Sard and knocks on the door.

The door slides open, and Lord J enters to the Sard on the floor, crosslegged, in a meditation stance.

"My liege," says Lord J, "I--"

Suddenly, the ships goes into status Red as a strange vessal decloaks off the aft starboard quadrant.

Lord J taps his badge and says, "Report!"

The comm sends back only dead noise. Lord J taps it again, and repeats his order.

Suddenly, he feels a prickly, shivery sensation coursing down his spine and moving around his body. Correctly identifieing it as a transporting beam, Lord J yells out, "Command password is jinx!" before disappearing completely.

The strange vessal shimmers and cloaks, bearing away the kidnapped Lord J and all Klingon and Orc passengers.

The naT'Han lies still and almost dead in space as Sard slowly gets up off the floor. [/qoute]

Sir Sard walks dwon to the brigde and uses to the comm system to inform everyone about the kidnapping of lord J, and that the command password is Jinx, and then he orders the rest óf the survivers to tavel to the Ultramarine fortress, while he alone wil use his cosmic powers to travel aboard the enemy vessel.

apparently we are preparing to drive the orcs who are besiging the ultramarines away, but since everyone else is paralysed it fall to you DS to do the deed

Were all paralysed?? How did they surround me with water..was I woolgathering again?