Bush on North Korea: 'We must invade Iraq!'

Okay, first of all I want to apologize in advance to Emprworm, who is driven mad by all my anti-Bush topics. But this is just too funny to miss! ;D

I was literraly laughing so hard it hurt! :D

Bush on North Korea: 'We must invade Iraq!'

(before anyone actually takes it seriously, I want to point out that it's just a joke - but a damn good one!)

To Vilgent: And they call *me* a person with no sense of humour... ::)

Sir Sard: Yes, those are actual Bush quotes for the most part. They're just re-arranged in such a way as to make obvious the ridiculousness of his stance on this issue.

fuck em all and build up each one of our nations domestic structures. So many people need help in our countries and we think that wasting money fighting other nations will help? First we must fix our own problems, and then focus on international affairs.

So three thousand comletely innocent people dying is funny to you?

I have no idea what you're talking about... Generally, when one refers to a government policy (such as the War on Terror) as a joke, it doesn't mean that it's funny - it means it's a smokescreen, propaganda, etc.

That's what I meant.

Vilgent, you obviously have no idea what my opinion is. I care about the american people. I have good friends in the USA. I only hate the US government.