Proof and Disproof

If you change the word "corrupt" with extremely patriotic, you would get 6/10 :)

G.W Bush is one of the worst patriots I know, who wants to blow to pieces anything that insult/bothers(saddam)/does terror actions(Bush reacted by attacking "Bin Laden", but only seemed to get hold of some of his men. The rest of Osama's men along with some innocent people died. The funny is that U.S.A doesn't seem to get the man they're actually looking for, only the people around him :))

Ok you can answer my post now, Emprworm, but please agree with atleast one of the things I've said ;)

Bush is just a power hungry fool. Did any of you Bush followers ever followed the conflict of The Hague ?

I'm referring to the issue that if a US soldier gets caught when he disregards the civil rights, he get's trialed in The Hague (The Netherlands). The US statement was that they objected and would free any US citizen that would be held prison in The Hague (meaning sending a group of the US armey to set them free). I'd really like to see people's reactions on that.

My personal opion is that the Bush administration are just out to be the number 1 nation that everyone looks up upon to. Well here's a news flash, we don't look upon their administration that way. And I truely want to see them setting prisoners free here in Holland ROTFL...

I had a discussion with a co-worker (who's non-Dutch btw) and he stated that with all the power the US have, all the spy stuff they have, why the heck is it so difficult to get to Osama. What if there's a conspiracy going on between Osama and some people in the US security service ? Just to draw the attention away from other things they are planning. Currently the US is to much war hungry IMO...

As I said before: finding one man amongst 6 billion people is a hard task. What if he changed his name and everything? In what country should they be looking in? Maybe he is hiding in China, or in Venezuela? How many people would truly recognize him if he changed his appearance? And if they did, would they be willing to nail him, without any concern of their life and their families?

And if the US had a conspiracy, why do they warn people to go to places where there are terrorists?

Emprworm why do you deny that the US media is very manipulative? It was when tv started out because they had only one thing to watch, or when the radio started out because they had only one thing to hear, and now our society grew up with the tv and radio and circled our lives around the media. Mass media has good sides and bad sides, bad side is they make us all the same, Americans come together with common news but at the same time make us the same. It's very manipulative.

Only people weak of mind actually believe everything the media says. I hope that most of us are more intelligent than a brainless herd, following the shepherd with a bloody knife in his hand.

We must think clearer than that and to do that, we must view things from the opposite side, for example - "The Axis of Evil". That is a clear 100% governmental cheesy propaganda, which only a person of no will to think can believe.

Media has done very little to change my opinion about things, this might be due to that I have moved from Russia, former Soviet Union, already not believing what the Russian media says (let's say that they make up about 50% of what they say ::)), and I was prepared for the same thing from US media.

Remember this, every single thing said on the media has been changed thoroughly as to not create a bad image of the country.

well, i think... and that's just my opinion, that even though i'm no fan of bush... people are becoming a little anti bush, and if one starts... others start following him like a mindless sheep... so in time you hear thousands of mindless sheeps cursing at Bush.

for me, i do not know everything, and that makes it hard to make a fair explanation. Bush had a hard time since 07/11 and his people want retribution, and i do think that's nothing but fair. His attack on the taliban may have costed many lives, bot good and evil... but you just have to make a decission. You cannot do everything right... and same goes for this thing, perhaps if you do nothing, let everything be like it is now, nothing big will happen, however perhaps it will not. And i would NOT like to see Saddam have the ability to use a powerful weapon like a nuclear bomb.

It was 9/11 actually...

And no one wants to see Iraq using nuclear weapons, but until we can prove they actually have them at all there isn't a basis for any attack on them. There would be no reason, Iraq is actually managing to keep relatively to themselves recently. When Bush originally brought Iraq up (half a year or so after 9/11) Americans were all caught up in "the war against terrorism" and didn't notice that Iraq hadn't actually done anything. Bush was trying to ride the wave of vengeance in America straight into Iraq before anyone realized that it was unjustified.